Had a job interview today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Had a job interview today

Post by GoingAwol »

It was for a position in a local automotive factory. I felt like I was "in the zone" and did very well in the interview. Plus the company is in the process of hiring tons of people so I'm very confident that I will get the job. The pay is decent and comes with regular raises,bonuses, and I will get damn good benefits. They also told me the job will require tons of overtime (often 7 days a week) so I will be getting lots of double time. If I get this job (and I'm pretty confident I will) I will be making a killing and If I save some money from each check I will be able to travel overseas in a year or so. The downside is I will have to bust my ass and be a workaholic until then. But I don't care! I have my eyes on the prize! Wish me luck guys.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Had a job interview today

Post by romparoo »

Good luck mate in getting your foundation ready!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Simply said, to earn money and to save it up for future travels can never be wrong.

I do not regret even a single Euro or Dollar I spent for my travels in Asia after leaving Europe.

Good luck to you!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

What if I make it through this and save the money only to be shot down by rebels when I'm flying into Ukraine? Talk about Murphy's Law luck. Lmao
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

GoingAwol wrote:What if I make it through this and save the money only to be shot down by rebels when I'm flying into Ukraine? Talk about Murphy's Law luck. Lmao
Obviously this is at least partially a joke, but it kind of sounds as if your brain is already trying to convince you out of it.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Nah,
Just being goofy.