Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Post by The »

Simple question....Curious to hear the responses.... :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Women Improve the Lives of Men?

Post by ryanx »

Yes, but at a price and I don't mean just money.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Not anymore, I have not seen a relationship in many a year that would make me give up a good hooker.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Real women do. Dudettes, not so much.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.
You want a women to do all that for you ? why don't you just have her change your soiled diapers to Mr. Baby poopyman.
Time to Hide!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Moretorque wrote:
MrMan wrote:It depends on the woman. If you get a quality wife, sure. I get all kinds of great cooking, sex, affection, a partner, someone to do the shopping, cleaning, and someone to love who loves me that I can share my life with. That beats eating ramen noodles and going out alone.
You want a women to do all that for you ? why don't you just have her change your soiled diapers to Mr. Baby poopyman.
I'd say for the average guy, the best he can hope for was what John Mellencamp said some time ago...
John Mellencamp wrote:I need a lover who won't drive me crazy
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:A woman can improve a man's life, or she can make his life worse. What she can never do is come into his life and be neutral.
Spoken like a true spirit
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
Your comment makes no sense in context. Do you think a man is immature if he wants a wife who will cook for him have sex, shop, clean and be a loving wife? What's maturity to you, marrying a wife who won't sleep with you who eats bon bons all day long instead of cooking and cleaning and taking care of the home? It's just as easy to marry a hard-working woman as it is to marry a lazy one.

I can cook and prepare food enough to feed myself, but I don't have a passion for cooking. I spent a lot of my adult life in Asia, much of it in Indonesia, where food is cheap and I ate out a lot as a single man. My wife has worked as a chef and cooking is a passion of hers. Going back to my bachelor food prep or even eating out at restaurants all the time would be a real drag. It's hard to be satisfied at a restaurant sometimes because they don't cook as well as my wife.

I married a woman who improved the quality of my life, a woman who made a good mother to our children.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think that is great and I hope it works for eternity but if she is not willing to change your diaper when soiled I would have second thoughts on this one.
Time to Hide!