3 reasons to boycott the American job market

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

3 reasons to boycott the American job market

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The workplace in modern America is a very toxic environment, and if you're a deep thinker and are free spirited, you're not going to enjoy working a regular job in America. Americans are conditioned to live to work and that the only purpose of living is working and making money and nothing else. And those who are authentic and down to earth aren't wanting to live such lifestyle. In addition to the "live to work" mentality, feminism has made the workplace a more toxic environment than ever before. I'm going to list three reasons to boycott the U.S. job market.

1) Jobs in America are enslaving, and you get little in return
These days if you are working a regular job in America, you're living for the company and not for your heart. Basically, you're a slave to whichever company you're working for. You're only working to help maintain a good reputation for the company, and you get little in return while the CEO's earn their millions. And this says a lot about why many Americans have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet. Most jobs in the U.S. don't pay well with respect to the high cost of living. Also, you have to get up at a certain time, eat at a certain time, and get off work at a certain time; and this mind-numbing routine repeats every week from Monday through Friday. Even worse is when you're working a regular job and your working hours are unpredictable and constantly changing. In that case you have even less time for other things. Add this, erratic work hours are becoming the new norm for today's workplace. With many employees having unpredictable work hours, it made social isolation worse now than ever before. Finally, most jobs in America give employees little or no vacation time. It's not mandated by law that employers give their workers paid vacation time. And with the live to work mentality, companies are taking advantage of this and telling employees that they have at most 2 weeks of vacation or no vacation time at all.

2) You must deal with bitchy female coworkers and bosses
Since today's workforce is becoming increasingly female dominated, you're going to deal with a lot of bitchy female bosses and co-workers, unless you work in the blue collar industry. They'll say bullshit about you and make unnecessary complaints about you in hopes that you quit or get fired. These days, American women only want to stir up a lot of drama in the workforce, and hard work and leadership are now frowned up while drama and failure are praised. If you happen to be in a female dominated workplace, consider this scenario. You actually get the work done, but female coworkers are going to tattle on you to make you miserable. Or they will make complaints to the female boss just to get you fired for no reason. Keep in mind that there are are good female bosses and coworkers who "get it", but they are rare just like decent American women. The few who "get it" will want out after brain drain. Women stirring up drama has caused departments to shut down; either that or it has cost companies thousands of dollars. And my theory is that female drama in the workforce was one of the causes of the recent economic downturn in 2007-2009.

3) Millions are getting shut out of the job search
This brings me to my last point. Millions of Americans these days, especially men, are getting completely shut out of the job market. With the wave of radical feminism that hit America in the 1990s, many companies have been giving job preference to women, especially in the post-recession economy. Everywhere you go, you'll see that the majority of workers in grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, offices, and retail are women and very few men. Add the fact that most jobs lost in the recession were held by men, and jobs that were recovered were in female-dominated sectors. And this says a lot about radical feminism being one of the causes of the recession. Even women are taking on jobs that were once male-dominated. And most bosses these days are women; a majority of them don't want to hire men. When a woman applies for a job in the U.S., she gets hired just like that. In contrast if a man applies for a job stateside, he gets rejected; most of the time he doesn't even get an interview. In some parts of the country, women are getting paid more than men. And in 40 percent of American families, the wife is the sole breadwinner. In addition, the application process being done online has made the job hunt more competitive than ever before. You cannot go directly to hiring managers anymore. Applying for a job online is just like online dating because most of the time you get no responses. You're competing with hundreds of others for the same position. In addition, recruiters are posting more and more fake jobs.

So here are my three reasons why you should boycott the American job market and consider other alternatives for making money. First there's self-employment; not everyone can make that route, but some can. Second, there's entering the blue-collar world which is male-dominated, so you wouldn't have to deal with bitchy females. Then there is tapping into the hidden job market through connections; this route is pretty much the only way to get a job that you'll love and not a regular slave job that you won't like, not to mention that most jobs that get filled aren't even advertised. Also, there's the option of looking abroad for work, such as teaching English as a second language. More often than not, if you apply for a TESL position, you'll most likely get hired within a short time span (like a month for instance), whereas in the U.S. you can be applying to thousands of jobs for years and get no responses endlessly. Of course there are other options to consider than what I listed above like starting an online business or selling stuff on eBay or Amazon, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 3 reasons to boycott the American job market

Post by Cornfed »

I agree. However, what is the alternative for most people? Obviously if men could do what you suggest, they would.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Obviously if men could do what you suggest, they would.
With modern men, there is no connection between could and would. Most men wouldn't do what they could because they would rather just complain. That applies to dating, traveling, and work. In the case of work, here we have threads like Who wants to start a mastermind group? that have gone nowhere. And I have tried to get someone to work with me on a dating site (work and dating) which also went nowhere. This is why I now focus on religion, because this is the only way to cure men of worthlessness and restore a connection between could and would.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Obviously if men could do what you suggest, they would.
With modern men, there is no connection between could and would. Most men wouldn't do what they could because they would rather just complain. That applies to dating, traveling, and work. In the case of work, here we have threads like Who wants to start a mastermind group? that have gone nowhere. And I have tried to get someone to work with me on a dating site (work and dating) which also went nowhere. This is why I now focus on religion, because this is the only way to cure men of worthlessness and restore a connection between could and would.
Old dogs are the ones better qualified to start a masterminds type group at least as far as input goes Typically, young american men have little respect for age and experience, so it becomes a non- starter. That said, I do have a successful mentor relationship with several 20 something young men. Learning what ACTION is constitutes one of their biggest challenges.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:Old dogs are the ones better qualified to start a masterminds type group at least as far as input goes Typically, young american men have little respect for age and experience, so it becomes a non- starter. That said, I do have a successful mentor relationship with several 20 something young men. Learning what ACTION is constitutes one of their biggest challenges.
The thing is that the advice of older men would presumably be to plunder future generations and then invest the proceeds in various ponzi schemes which you hope won't collapse until after you have succumbed to your various afflictions. That strategy is not really available to younger men.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed I love you man, obviously Ponzi did not invent this con we can easily trace it back to 1694 or 1 to the Bank of England. That is how our rulers work, they stick somebody else's name on their work so the masses will blame the patsy. Just look at Germany in WW 2 for another example.
Time to Hide!
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Ghost wrote:After that, I'd include men like Cornfed and me. We've both gone abroad, found limited or mixed success, and got disillusioned. And once going abroad isn't the success its cracked up to be, there's not much left unless you're willing to travel to every country or build a rocket and take off for another planet. I haven't given up on being happier abroad, but certainly I have much less energetic motivation because I now see that it's a long, hard road for an elusive reward. (For example, it isn't just as simple as going and getting a foreign wife or setting up a residence abroad.)
Please summarize in more detail - why did you become disillusioned with the idea of seeking love and happiness abroad? What happened (or didn't happen) and what places did you go to?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Boxman wrote:
Ghost wrote:After that, I'd include men like Cornfed and me. We've both gone abroad, found limited or mixed success, and got disillusioned. And once going abroad isn't the success its cracked up to be, there's not much left unless you're willing to travel to every country or build a rocket and take off for another planet. I haven't given up on being happier abroad, but certainly I have much less energetic motivation because I now see that it's a long, hard road for an elusive reward. (For example, it isn't just as simple as going and getting a foreign wife or setting up a residence abroad.)
Please summarize in more detail - why did you become disillusioned with the idea of seeking love and happiness abroad? What happened (or didn't happen) and what places did you go to?
It isn't such a simple thing. Once you leave the West, your challenges are just beginning. But this depends on what you want, the ultimate goal being a wife and children. If you want that under your ideal conditions, odds are against you. If you just want p4p? You'll find plenty of that. If you want an endless supply of hot girls who are innocent but want to sleep with you because you're special? You're delusional. Unless you work in a foreign country, or can start a business there, or have some other special reason you can get residence there, you're pretty much stuck with vacations, and that isn't how a man can become happier abroad in any way that matters.

I haven't given up on being happier abroad - I've just stalled for a while. I lived in China for a year and lived in the Philippines for two months. I've been to a few other countries also but didn't live in those. I had a Filipina ex-nobya, but things went very sour and by the time I returned home from Asia I felt broken, despite what good times I had in Asia.

Ghost that is the thing I have come up with, family and a wife where do you go. You cannot outrun this Mass extinction and we need to be creating jobs like decades ago to stop it and it's not happening. I know I am always sarcastic but I am so pissed.

How I ever ended up here with these Neanderthals walking about about is beyond me. Truly the best thing that could really happen right now for humanity is a big reset to stop the complete destruction of the ecosphere. I do not want to be negative but humanity is way beyond hope, it is like so stupid it's like talking to paint drying on the wall.
Time to Hide!
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Ghost wrote:Unless you work in a foreign country, or can start a business there .... you're pretty much stuck with vacations, and that isn't how a man can become happier abroad in any way that matters.
Not sure I agree entirely although I suppose it's technically true enough. But as you well know there is no perfect world, in real life there are always pluses and minuses, compromises and trade offs. For a lot of guys money is the real problem and for a lot of us the most money by far is to be made in the USA. My compromise, until I can come up with something better, is to work in the states 6-8 months a year and travel the rest. Not perfect and not exactly what I want, cutting that down to 2-3 months in the states would be ideal for me. I don't want to leave permanently, still too many friends and family. There are things I can do in the states that are quite difficult or impossible in certain other countries, particularly the 3rd world. And frankly, the USA work place isn't as bad, relatively speaking, as some here portray it. There are pros and cons to everything including wherever you live.
Anyway, my goal is to make my "vacations" the time I spend in the USA instead of the opposite as now. I may have to end up cutting that time to 30 days a year for tax purposes, or maybe every other year. And although that sort of thing might not make you very happy I think a lot of guys would agree with me on this one.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So here are my three reasons why you should boycott the American job market and consider other alternatives for making money.
Hard to boycott something that is actively dis-inviting you to participate.

http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswire/p ... 02/CG70641
TracFone® and Dress for Success® Team Up to Empower Women Through New Success is Calling™ Program
As part of the Success is Calling program, TracFone is inviting Walmart customers to show their support. During the month of April at Walmart, TracFone is donating 20 percent of all handset sales, up to $525,000, to Dress for Success to help disadvantaged women build careers.
Disadvantaged men can just FOAD.
According to a recent survey conducted by TracFone, 92 percent of HR managers say that phone interviews are critical to advancing consideration of a candidate and narrowing down the pool of applicants. Through the Success is Calling curriculum, participants of Dress for Success' "Going Places Network" will be provided with phone etiquette and interview skills to help prepare for the job force. Upon completion of the program, TracFone will give women a smartphone and one year of cell phone service* to support them during the job interview process.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr Natural wrote:
Ghost wrote:Unless you work in a foreign country, or can start a business there .... you're pretty much stuck with vacations, and that isn't how a man can become happier abroad in any way that matters.
Not sure I agree entirely although I suppose it's technically true enough. But as you well know there is no perfect world, in real life there are always pluses and minuses, compromises and trade offs. For a lot of guys money is the real problem and for a lot of us the most money by far is to be made in the USA. My compromise, until I can come up with something better, is to work in the states 6-8 months a year and travel the rest. Not perfect and not exactly what I want, cutting that down to 2-3 months in the states would be ideal for me. I don't want to leave permanently, still too many friends and family. There are things I can do in the states that are quite difficult or impossible in certain other countries, particularly the 3rd world. And frankly, the USA work place isn't as bad, relatively speaking, as some here portray it. There are pros and cons to everything including wherever you live.
Anyway, my goal is to make my "vacations" the time I spend in the USA instead of the opposite as now. I may have to end up cutting that time to 30 days a year for tax purposes, or maybe every other year. And although that sort of thing might not make you very happy I think a lot of guys would agree with me on this one.
That is the thing, the US economy is built on a lie known as the PETRO $ and as soon as it's trumped there goes America with it. The guys who did this are pretty smart and people need to read some of their writings, the communist manifesto for one.
Time to Hide!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Moretorque wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:
That is the thing, the US economy is built on a lie known as the PETRO $ and as soon as it's trumped there goes America with it. The guys who did this are pretty smart and people need to read some of their writings, the communist manifesto for one.
Another thing I just realized is that it's only the white collar and service industry job markets that are like the American dating scene. Earlier this afternoon, I was told that I do have employment opportunities in my field, such as composing, teaching, and performing with a symphony orchestra. If anything I would compose and perform with an orchestra such as the El Paso Symphony Orchestra for instance. When performing with an orchestra, the pay is a salary, and I only rehearse with them once a week; so this is liberating from working a regular job that I probably won't like. Also, there are fewer jobs in my field, but the competition for music jobs is a lot less; very few people are as talented in music as I am (not trying to brag here).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.