70% of Men Aged 20-34 in America Are Not Married

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 70% of Men Aged 20-34 in America Are Not Married

Post by MarcosZeitola »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting video explaining why men should not get married. :P

This guy comes across rather angry and, frankly, annoying. Any reasonable point he might have made is lost in the yelling he does. He looks like a mad nerd who probably couldn't even get married in the first place even if he wanted it. Videos like this would make more of an impact when presented by reasonable men, who don't shout, keep a cool head and are preferably a little older and more seasoned in life. This works counterproductive.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

You may have heard "behind ever good man is a good woman" I think the more accurate thing is "behind every good man is the lack of a bad woman" which there are so many kinds.

Two people come to mind,
Henry Kissinger, he got rid of a bad woman and then went on to be one of the greatest Secretaries of State in American history.

And Benjamin Franklin, he had the lack of a common bad woman, his wife did not run up heavy debts and nor sucked up his time with drama.

Another comes to mind Lincoln who succeeded in spite of a bad woman and Mary Todd, she ran up incredible debts in compulsive shopping, actually not unusual for women today to do the same.
http://www.biography.com/people/mary-to ... 3348547939
Mary Todd would have caused tremendous political damage had Lincon live long enough for it to catch up.
משה בן יצחק
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

tom wrote:Another comes to mind Lincoln who succeeded in spite of a bad woman and Mary Todd, she ran up incredible debts in compulsive shopping, actually not unusual for women today to do the same.
Mary Todd would have caused tremendous political damage had Lincon live long enough for it to catch up.
In the SciFi/faux history movie, "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer", aside from the entire premise of vampires in the Old South being hokey, as well as Lincoln being the Van Helsing of Illinois, they portrayed Mary as almost a saint. Instead, the real Mary was an alcoholic with histrionic personality disorder.

We really live in a society where women are worshipped.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

S_Parc wrote:
tom wrote:Another comes to mind Lincoln who succeeded in spite of a bad woman and Mary Todd, she ran up incredible debts in compulsive shopping, actually not unusual for women today to do the same.
In the SciFi/faux history movie, "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer", aside from the entire premise of vampires in the Old South being hokey, as well as Lincoln being the Van Helsing of Illinois, they portrayed Mary as almost a saint. Instead, the real Mary was an alcoholic with histrionic personality disorder.

We really live in a society where women are worshipped.
Movies are not only fantasies in things like vampires, zombies and super hero powers. In the social context they are also total fantasies. You don't want a Cinderella to focus on the fact the corset dress was part of an escalating competition between aristocratic women who were overweight and wanted to lock out young hot peasant girls who could not afford a corset. You want a movie that focuses on Cinderella's covert gold digging victories over supplicating chumps.
משה בן יצחק
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It comes down to family dynamics. With asian american family you still have that traditional belief that you dont find in other families. However asian american families are changing.

I agree most of the blame lies with american women for being too spoiled to get married.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think only one or two people that posted in this thread are with somebody, that's saying a bunch.

Why is More Torque concerned with Black Americans? The truth is he isn't, he's tired of Blacks talking about Whites.... One of the things I don't miss about posting more regularly.

Marriage is in deep do-do in America and people are finally seeing the fissures created by Feminism. Watching Teen Mom on MTV is funny as hell. It would be one thing if any of these Midwestern/Southern women were actually attractive but their aren't. I know the men who are these children's fathers are like the dudes who post here and on other men's rights/alternative lifestyle web sites.

Average looking, not earning very much or nothing at all (unemployed). They come here to vent, actually b*tch and moan about American women. Solely blame feminism for their dismal dating lives. Stating that Men call the shots in relationships is a bit funny. The truth is this -

Women graduating from college are finding less men like themselves which college degrees. They blanket a whole society of men without degrees as not being intelligent. I would actually let them get away with that but if you see what typically high school only men do with their lives and money I would agree that the lack of a college degree means low brow behavior is a regular thing.

As I have stated numerous times -

I started to see trends against marriage in the late 90's.

Now at age 44 (45 in August) IMHO the US dating market is now closed permanently. If you go to Date Hook Up or POF, you will see the pickings are very slim. It seems like POF is now dominated by Latinas (and Black women), some who admit to being Latin but dress and behave as White women. Most of the BW are horribly overweight and lots of FOB Asian women.

If any of that is appealing too you, all you need to do is make at least $40-$45K.

I should mention something however; I was working with a Latin woman, likely Mexican this past Thurs. She had her first child at 17 (she's 32) and her second child I think at 23-24 (daughter is 9). However she's been with the same man since age 14; she's also tried to have more children but failed to carry the children to term and it became too much to bear emotionally to continue trying.

When I mentioned about a woman's income requirements (from a White woman's POV) she was amazed a woman wouldn't accept a man who was working and making a decent living.

The problem here is that the majority of Latin women have children early. That would force you to look at Latin women under 25 in most cases if they only have an high school education, while most Latinas with college degrees (4 year) are childless between 25-32 yet aren't married yet for a variety of reasons. It has nothing to do with Feminism actually because they typically come from families were the mother took care of the children and her father worked.

The high rates of on unwed mothers in the Latin Community is a product of poverty and immigration, the old idle hands argument.

Men over 30 should be automatically considering women who are recent immigrants or finding women overseas. Strong family units can be built in America using the same thing Americans have been doing since the founding of this country, immigration. If the women here are unsuitable, then import one.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

WorldTraveler wrote:This women is clueless. The problem rest 90% on women. They have little to no interest in dating men. Men want to go out with women, it's the women that don't have any desire to go out with men. The article is totally one-sided. If women end up unhappy it is their fault because they created this asexual no marriage environment. :evil:
Women do want to go out with men but only with the top 20 percent the hot alpha bad boy types and simply ignore the rest of the men.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Interesting video explaining why men should not get married. :P

This guy comes across rather angry and, frankly, annoying. Any reasonable point he might have made is lost in the yelling he does. He looks like a mad nerd who probably couldn't even get married in the first place even if he wanted it. Videos like this would make more of an impact when presented by reasonable men, who don't shout, keep a cool head and are preferably a little older and more seasoned in life. This works counterproductive.
Totally agree with you. This guy can't get married, can't get laid, and can't get a date. He hurts the male cause even if he has something good to say because all he does is yell. Hopeless guy!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

djfourmoney wrote:The problem here is that the majority of Latin women have children early. That would force you to look at Latin women under 25 in most cases if they only have an high school education, while most Latinas with college degrees (4 year) are childless between 25-32 yet aren't married yet for a variety of reasons. It has nothing to do with Feminism actually because they typically come from families were the mother took care of the children and her father worked.

The high rates of on unwed mothers in the Latin Community is a product of poverty and immigration, the old idle hands argument.

Men over 30 should be automatically considering women who are recent immigrants or finding women overseas. Strong family units can be built in America using the same thing Americans have been doing since the founding of this country, immigration. If the women here are unsuitable, then import one.
But the problem is, as you said yourself a few sentences earlier, these immigrant communities are often blighted with poverty and crime, so most Latin/Mexican-American women are single mothers, hood rats, very low quality, I do not line up well with most of them. I think the worst date I ever went on was with a Mexican-Am girl. I've briefly been to Mexico and PR, but I was there long enough to notice that the difference between Latin-descendant women in the USA and real Latin women is pretty blatant. Poverty/crime is definitely a big cause, but I have to figure feminism and American media/pop-culture does also factor into the poor quality of hispanics and other immigrant types.

I'm communicating online with some women from Mexico now, and I have the opportunity to fly for free, so I may plan a few weekend trips down to meet some of them, test the waters a little.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

In America like matches like or so one would have you believe. That means people with degrees automatically think people without degrees would be a poor match especially when it came to enforcing the importance of education to your children. People with only high school and less education tend to marry the same. But men who are in this position tend to put off marriage to be in better financial positions (me and others) when the truth is that day may never come or you need the re-enforcement of a second income to help attain overall family wealth building.

The poorer you are, the more you need two incomes. While richer people can delay marriage/relationships without much of a penalty. When women wait too long however that threatens their ability to have children. This is problem that poorer people tend not to have; they will start having children before the ink is dry on the marriage certificate.

Hell, some women are pregnant while getting married. Most affluent women would be horrified by the thought of being prego in a wedding dress.

I've said for a long time around here, that Latinas in the US are ummm not suitable for much in general. What I find is that dating middle class in other countries has many benefits with one of them being they usually speak English and because of that they are looking for a man that's a cut above what they typically find in their home country.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Make fun of the fat long haired guy if you like, but there are plenty of women out there that are just as loud and look like they've been hit in the face with a frying pan.

I didn't know this was at 70%. It just makes me laugh. We know how women use the system, and my generation of men wont allow them to do it. If you get married do it with a foreign sweetie that wants to have your babies and enjoys being a woman.

The women that blame men for not wanting to put a ring on it, well just friggin ignore them. Because who cares what they think. Not our problem. Screw off.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Well 70% percent of millennial men are not married....Doeskin surprise me in the least...Maybe they are all dating single mothers, since that seems to be a growing market..... :roll:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The wrote:Well 70% percent of millennial men are not married....Doeskin surprise me in the least...Maybe they are all dating single mothers, since that seems to be a growing market..... :roll:
Did someone say growing?

She asks a very interesting question at the end ... I once knew a man in a similar situation, so I know the answer.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This YouTube is really worth watching, its about what can happen if you get married in Canada, a place that is extraordinarily gyno-centric and grossly unjust. Dave Foley, in the YouTube, is effectively a political refugee. He really is someone who could apply for political asylum for the unjust legal system in Canada.

Such common stories as above are completely intentionally ignored by main stream media. The same goes for feminist groups, a Google search of the word “mgtow” on the site now.org, not even a negative one. Any reference to mgtow in main stream media is always negative and usually completely redefined to fit some feminist agenda.

I was looking at some YouTubes on atheism, religions (memes) are in continuous evolution, and thats in the Darwinian sense. Operationally religion is applied hypocrisy, a very useful tool some women love to make routine use of when its in their benefit. Religions function more on chick style thinking not on logic. In fact logic is irrelevant for the most part in religion. Atheism is to deny the use of the “tool religion” to blackmail, shame and manipulate.

Feminism is an orthodoxy much like a religion which has married itself to the state making the state operate more like state-religions of the past. This operates to destroy the middle class. The very thing feminism, in its current form, needs to survive. Dave Foley's divorce is an example of how severely family court will punish a guy if he puts up with a women who withholds sex. Family courts meter out extreme punishment to guys who put up with womens cr@p. The red pill/MGTOW lets guys know this reality. The thing about Dave Foley is he is not unusual, spend a few days at your local family court and get a hands on education.

Last edited by tom on April 25th, 2015, 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Teal Lantern wrote:
The wrote:Well 70% percent of millennial men are not married....Doeskin surprise me in the least...Maybe they are all dating single mothers, since that seems to be a growing market..... :roll:
Did someone say growing?

She asks a very interesting question at the end ... I once knew a man in a similar situation, so I know the answer.
This is a medical problem, the obesity epidemic is more than just aesthetics, its a debilitating mobility and health problem. Virtually all young women would promptly dump a guy if the situation was reversed. With reversed roles it would never get to the extremes shown in the YouTube. The possible exception being if the guy had loads of money.

Feminism seeks to add a new victim-hood entitlements. Personal responsibility does not sever this end. Even though it dis-proportionally effects women.
משה בן יצחק