Time to make a move if you are.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Time to make a move if you are.

Post by Moretorque »

I think if our rulers have their way the USA is out of time and they have plans for Obama to be our last president coming up, they plan on taking this country down for the debt owned to them. I think more than likely when the plug gets pulled it will kill many many millions of Americans coming up so if you are making a move you should do it.

This is going to be a world wide reshuffling but America is really really going under the butcher knife if they can pull it off.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Time to make a move if you are.

Post by Moretorque »

A Ghost has the inside trac, everybody says 2015 is going to be a big changes and I am noticing more people getting out of America. I thought it should have collapsed long ago and it did in 2008 but the creditor reinflated it but this time will be different I believe.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This morning, a Mainstream Jewish Media TV correspondent at "Davos" in Switzerland interviewed the female head of JP Morgan Asset Management. She said that there is chatter there at the "Davos" conference about a possible "Black Swan event".

Whatever that means...

\
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is a Black Swan Event ? they know they have a big problem because the masses are waking up but they are hoping with the educated cultured people going into decline from not breeding the dummies will finish toting the line so they can finish the world wide .05 percent Stratos City dwellers and the down trodden Troglite rest of us.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't see America imploding anytime soon. I'd estimate the earliest America would collapse would be 2020 but the years between 2022-2026 are much more likely.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Jester wrote:This morning, a Mainstream Jewish Media TV correspondent at "Davos" in Switzerland interviewed the female head of JP Morgan Asset Management. She said that there is chatter there at the "Davos" conference about a possible "Black Swan event".

Whatever that means...

\

Isn't a black swan event the occurrence of an event that is unforeseen, unexpected and unpredictable? If people are calling for a "black swan" event then it would likely be a staged event to provide cover for something.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Most people do not share your apocalyptic view of the future, but I do.

Every time I look the news gets worse. Not much time left.
https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2015/01/ ... time-left/

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I already made my move..I know the force has awakened and many people who are aware will feel it as the days gets more and more worse...

Now, when ever I see evil..It has this stupid grin, he has a wicked smile now a days....even his foot soldier i see are smiling a lot....When we are getting f**cked ...they are smiling...

Boom and Bust is a con...I think this force will f**ck us sideways....Neither crash, nor boom but squeeze humanity even more in this present situation where no one has the chance to escape,..if economy crashes..atleast many awakened souls in America would be free...now...everyone is in a cage...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What Star Cluster did you move to ?
Time to Hide!