What Is A PURE Patriarchal Male?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

What Is A PURE Patriarchal Male?

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Some may be confused on my beliefs. I am a PURE patriarchal male. I believe in the complete domination of women. Most of Spain when I lived there during my infancy was like me {(as was much of the non-Western world)}. The reason for the PURE patriarchy in most religions is that the power-balance is already 50% on female side, by default. Most men don't understand this until it is obviously said. The reason that women already have power is the 3-letter word. It commands a great following immediately because females are the gate-keepers to this vital male need and it is no secret that women's looks make a woman highly prized. In addition, the male always pursues the female in the human species, thus further giving her power by the default of being female gender. These are all good arrangements by nature and make life interesting but they are essential to remember. If forgotten, as they have been the last 25 years especially, it can lead to a heavy power-shift to the female species. Consequently, giving women equal rights to men shifts the power-balance almost totally to the female side.

~ A pure patriarchal male believes the following ~

[~} Women are not to be educated formally. They are to be forbidden to use computers except under the supervision of their husbands or when learning during home-schooling. They can use telephones but must not have mobile-phones. Women are only to be home-schooled. Women's dresses and their behaviours {(the way they sit, for example)} must be dictated by men. If they are taught to dance, it will be according to male-dancers. If women start doing dancing, etc. on their own, it becomes too s****l because that is her nature. Hence, the female's urges must not be extinguished but rather, must be controlled, in order to get a dance that is appealing but not s****l.

[~} Women must be taught to be the perfect house-wives from birth. Their sole reason for existence is to make mankind's life easier. They can play some sports during child-hood till they are about 13 years old. After that age they must concentrate their lives on learning cooking, etc. Females must also be forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol. They must be shamed each time they do this. A female must be taught to conform to be lady-like.

[~} Women must absolutely not earn except if the husband dies or can't work. Women earning is the easiest way for a wife to divorce the husband. This is the SOLE reason the divorce rate is so high across the world ~ if the woman earns money she doesn't have to obey him and she can divorce him. One of the reasons for a male's existence is to have power over a female. Allowing women to earn deprives him of this natural-right. It's common sense.

[~} Women must not have any sort of societal-power or political-power. A woman must be respected as a mother and sister and accorded respect in the house-hold. However, ONCE SHE COMES OUT of the house-hold and invades men's society and tries to be a man, she forfeits her right to be respected as a woman. She is now trying to be a man and becomes the enemy. Conversely, a man NEVER bows to women in public except in the rare case where a woman is granted political power. If women are put into political power, they must hold no more than 5% of appointments.

[~} More will be added to this list.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: What Is A PURE Patriarchal Male?

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Two things:

1. I doubt Spain reflected your beliefs even when you were an infant. Back then, females didn't go to school? They didn't work? I find that hard to believe. Unless you are 75+ years old perhaps, then I'm guessing Spain was similar 20 years ago. (I always got the feeling that you are in your 20s or 30s for some reason. Please correct me if I am wrong.) I think your attachment to Spain is odd, considering that you didn't grow up there and do not speak Spanish. It might be making you overly romanticizing Spain's past, unless you really are old enough that Spain wasn't like that in your lifetime.

2. I find it surprising that you would grant some exception for women having political power. Women should never have any form of political power whatsoever, which relates back to your first paragraph. So the way I read it, you are saying it would be OK for a man to bow to a woman with political power? And why 5% appointments? How about 0% as it should be?
[~} Very few females worked. The reason for this is that one will see ADULTS in the society when he is a child. This means ~ if a society is totally free of feminism, the adults range from 21 to 60 in society. Hence, that was the society I saw. TOTALLY male-dominated. And I was in Madrid, a developed city and the capital of Spain ~ about 15% of my classmates were females {(certainly not enough to qualify as mass-feminism. And that time in 1989, 95% of these females who were attending school would become housewives. This means less than 1% of the total females in Spain that time were entering society. They were going to be dependent on their husbands, as they correctly should have been)}. Now, assume a child is 6 years old and feminism is suddenly started by the government. All females start going to school along with him and college with him and playing sports, etc. {(just as happened here in U.S.A. in 1972)}. It is the adults that determine the 'look' of a society. The children are all at school. All these children will not reach society till 22 at least ~ a period of 16 years will have passed from where the society was TOTALLY patriarchal to where feminism is totally ingrained in society. Feminsim spreads VERY VERY VERY fast because the generation 10 to 15 years after the patriarchal culture is eliminated and feminism is officially government-sanctioned and started, is totally raised in a feminist society. That is why Spain {(just like U.S.A.)} changed so much within just 15 years after I left it 25 years ago at age nine. Feminism was OFFICIALLY introduced and fully encouraged by the government and accepted by all males in Spain starting in the mid-1990s. One of the reasons for this is that U.S.S.R. suddenly collapsed and U.S.A. was seen as the 'God' by everyone. Not just by Spain. By China. By Russia. By India. By the entire earth.

[~} 5% is the maximal. In all societies there have been women rulers and rich women. The empress Dowwager in China. Raani in India. Isabella in the 1400s in my own Spain. But they are historically limited to 5% of the rulers. This is good and makes it INTERESTING to see a female ruler sometimes! The problem occurs if they are given EQUALITY and this means that now men must constantly bow to women rulers all over the world, in all facets of society. This is the current problem. No man with a shred of manliness will let women be his boss at work. Or run his government. Or run the world, like the I.M.F. is currently run by a woman {(put there by the demented, mentally-sick, arrogant American men)}. Hence, in any position of POWER in society, women should be limited to 5% of the positions. Whether it is at work. Or politics. 0% is perfect. 2 - 3% is the maximal {(even 5 is too high now think)} and historically world-wide, probably 3% has been the case. This is also not a coincidence. Patriarchal cultures all over the world the last 5,000 years share SO MANY COMMONALITIES that they will naturally have very similar statistics!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

I've seen enough female rulers, and I''m not interested in seeing any more. Women should not hold political office, and they should not be allowed to vote. They could hold office only in highly unusual (and therefore rare and temporary) circumstances, similar to how a woman seeks a job only when she is widowed or if her husband can't find work. But there should be no women rulers, and no quotas either.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Gadfly wrote:I've seen enough female rulers, and I''m not interested in seeing any more. Women should not hold political office, and they should not be allowed to vote. They could hold office only in highly unusual (and therefore rare and temporary) circumstances, similar to how a woman seeks a job only when she is widowed or if her husband can't find work. But there should be no women rulers, and no quotas either.
Hello,

I agree! Best is 0% female rulers. And women voting is an absolute wrong. I don't want women deciding the society I live in!! It's not natural to let women have power over us.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Good for you Anatol :)

You have done in. You are a Patriarchal male. And there are a lot of people who would agree with everything you say, especially in the Muslim world.

You are not alone there are literally billions of people like you Sir.

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Some may be confused on my beliefs. I am a PURE patriarchal male. I believe in the complete domination of women. Most of Spain when I lived there during my infancy was like me {(as was much of the non-Western world)}. The reason for the PURE patriarchy in most religions is that the power-balance is already 50% on female side, by default. Most men don't understand this until it is obviously said. The reason that women already have power is the 3-letter word. It commands a great following immediately because females are the gate-keepers to this vital male need and it is no secret that women's looks make a woman highly prized. In addition, the male always pursues the female in the human species, thus further giving her power by the default of being female gender. These are all good arrangements by nature and make life interesting but they are essential to remember. If forgotten, as they have been the last 25 years especially, it can lead to a heavy power-shift to the female species. Consequently, giving women equal rights to men shifts the power-balance almost totally to the female side.

~ A pure patriarchal male believes the following ~

[~} Women are not to be educated formally. They are to be forbidden to use computers except under the supervision of their husbands or when learning during home-schooling. They can use telephones but must not have mobile-phones. Women are only to be home-schooled. Women's dresses and their behaviours {(the way they sit, for example)} must be dictated by men. If they are taught to dance, it will be according to male-dancers. If women start doing dancing, etc. on their own, it becomes too s****l because that is her nature. Hence, the female's urges must not be extinguished but rather, must be controlled, in order to get a dance that is appealing but not s****l.

[~} Women must be taught to be the perfect house-wives from birth. Their sole reason for existence is to make mankind's life easier. They can play some sports during child-hood till they are about 13 years old. After that age they must concentrate their lives on learning cooking, etc. Females must also be forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol. They must be shamed each time they do this. A female must be taught to conform to be lady-like.

[~} Women must absolutely not earn except if the husband dies or can't work. Women earning is the easiest way for a wife to divorce the husband. This is the SOLE reason the divorce rate is so high across the world ~ if the woman earns money she doesn't have to obey him and she can divorce him. One of the reasons for a male's existence is to have power over a female. Allowing women to earn deprives him of this natural-right. It's common sense.

[~} Women must not have any sort of societal-power or political-power. A woman must be respected as a mother and sister and accorded respect in the house-hold. However, ONCE SHE COMES OUT of the house-hold and invades men's society and tries to be a man, she forfeits her right to be respected as a woman. She is now trying to be a man and becomes the enemy. Conversely, a man NEVER bows to women in public except in the rare case where a woman is granted political power. If women are put into political power, they must hold no more than 5% of appointments.

[~} More will be added to this list.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »