Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Paloaltoguy is back. I suspected this actually.

Post by The »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Active Topics page is full of the same 4 -5 regular posters I see all the time.

Most NEW topics don't have many views at all.

What do you have planned to turn this forum around dawg?
The forum has gotten so bad that posts from 2011, 2012 are being bumped for viewing....Its pretty sad to be honest.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Active Topics page is full of the same 4 -5 regular posters I see all the time.

Most NEW topics don't have many views at all.

What do you have planned to turn this forum around dawg?
Your math is very bad. There are a lot more than 5 posters. When I look at threads there are a lot more than that for sure. I see many old names back as well because the new forum is smoother and faster and looks more modernized after the upgrade.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How about we make a rule banning PAG from posting anymore of those "I nailed it" threads?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:How about we make a rule banning PAG from posting anymore of those "I nailed it" threads?
Or better yet: we make a rule banning anyone from even responding to any of his posts. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

I am a rather new member to this forum. In general, i like it.... but, there is a very clear undertone of white supremacy here and Some of the topics are alarmingly racist to african americans and other non-white people. its these posters that are the ones trying to forbid anyone challenging their ideas. If you ask me, certain death of this forum will be when people like PAG are prevented from posting! let the racist post but don't interfere with the members that nullify them with counter arguments......
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Imagine being a Filipino and seeing not only white sexpat rejects but now even more obnoxious nigger men going over being all like " ayooo where da asian bitches at mane".

Poor Filipino guys. They are the only victims in this.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Roccia wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 6:39 pm
Imagine being a Filipino and seeing not only white sexpat rejects but now even more obnoxious nigger men going over being all like " ayooo where da asian bitches at mane".

Poor Filipino guys. They are the only victims in this.
I would say it's the same for Thailand, even more worse there than the Philippines. But these
are pretty much low level Asian countries anyway. Half the world is turning into one big failed world of rejects, and ghetto dumb f***s.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 7:47 pm
I would say it's the same for Thailand, even more worse there than the Philippines. But these
are pretty much low level Asian countries anyway. Half the world is turning into one big failed world of rejects, and ghetto dumb f***s.
Just like not all white men who visit Thailand or the Philippines are dumb sexpats looking for a cheap thrill to post on their shitty YT channels, same goes for black men. I met a fair share of well-adjusted black men, so don't feel like generalising.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 8:46 pm
December 30th, 2023, 7:47 pm
Just like not all white men who visit Thailand or the Philippines are dumb sexpats looking for a cheap thrill to post on their shitty YT channels, same goes for black men. I met a fair share of well-adjusted black men, so don't feel like generalising.
Really don't give a shit about negros especially black males.
Honestly, and barely give a shit about Whites either.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

December 30th, 2023, 9:51 pm
I don't see your point, then. The whole world is turning into a bunch of rejects... and where do you fit?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:51 pm
I don't see your point, then. The whole world is turning into a bunch of rejects... and where do you fit?
He fits in very well! :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 10:51 pm
I tell you man. The flat earthers are more fun than race warriors. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

yick wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 1:09 am
He fits in very well! :lol:
Don't we all? :D
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newjazz wrote:
December 7th, 2014, 6:50 am
I am a rather new member to this forum. In general, i like it.... but, there is a very clear undertone of white supremacy here and Some of the topics are alarmingly racist to african americans and other non-white people. its these posters that are the ones trying to forbid anyone challenging their ideas. If you ask me, certain death of this forum will be when people like PAG are prevented from posting! let the racist post but don't interfere with the members that nullify them with counter arguments......
What a nonsense comment is this. PAG was not banned because the forum is racist and supports white supremacy, but he was banned for creating sockpuppets, posting nonsense and insulting this forum in general, Winston, Marcos and also me not only with this HA-Forum, but also in his own homepages.

I am happy that he now gone and should he try to come back again (he tried that already several times) then he will be banned again...
No way for this presumptuous person to post here in this forum again.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
December 31st, 2023, 10:21 am
What a nonsense comment is this. PAG was not banned because the forum is racist and supports white supremacy, but he was banned for creating sockpuppets, posting nonsense and insulting this forum in general, Winston, Marcos and also me not only with this HA-Forum, but also in his own homepages.

I am happy that he now gone and should he try to come back again (he tried that already several times) then he will be banned again...
No way for this presumptuous person to post here in this forum again.
Indeed, with Cornfed not posting anymore, I think we don't have a lot of forum members inclined (or obsessed) on racist, white supremacy themes.