The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to America

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Praise the Lord I am now not chasing the endless fantasy of pleasure of the world. I am so happy to be back to america and now growing in spirituality and with no distractions. My soul is saved because of it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The greatest thing to happen to me was to be back to ame

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

You troll punk. I think you and mr Darcy are the same person.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You troll punk. I think you and mr Darcy are the same person.

God bless. We know your not happy in your sinful ways.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Sounding kinda trollish...are you sure your not MarcosKrapola?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.

I'm hoping someday you come back to God
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Winston wrote:You are psycho and delusional and attention seeking. People should ignore threads like this.

HAHAHA...Somehow it made me laugh... :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The wrote:

HAHAHA...Somehow it made me laugh... :lol:
you wont be laughing someday.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I understand that one could get disappointed because after all women are women. But I still prefer to live in Asia tenfold to living in Europe.there are lots to enjoy apart from women
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:

I understand that one could get disappointed because after all women are women. But I still prefer to live in Asia tenfold to living in Europe.there are lots to enjoy apart from women

asia led me on a path to destruction. maybe someday i can go back when Im more mature at heart but coming back and the spiritual awakening in God definitely was the best thing that ever happened. That wouldn't have happened over there.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

drronnie wrote:

asia led me on a path to destruction. maybe someday i can go back when Im more mature at heart but coming back and the spiritual awakening in God definitely was the best thing that ever happened. That wouldn't have happened over there.
God is our hearts so we can reach Him everywhere. Why should I stay in Europe where it is cold, dark and people unfriendly?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:
drronnie wrote:

God is our hearts so we can reach Him everywhere. Why should I stay in Europe where it is cold, dark and people unfriendly?
yes but God also said to stay away from things of temptation. If you have something that will cause you to fall cut it off. For me asia is full of distractions. Its not the only thing in my life but its just one of many. I always noticed it turned me into the worse person. Like I said someday when i become more mature in God then I can try again. Even many missionaries have committed adultery overseas that wouldn't have happened had they stayed in america.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

At first I thought this thread was satire. Anyway...

newlifeinphilippines, what is your religion and do you keep the Sabbath?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

For those who're in the USA right now, this is Thanksgiving Day. I just had a great day with my GF and her family.

Is there anything else that you fellas can do, instead of bickering about this stuff on a somewhat nondenominational national holiday, where we're suppose to be somewhat *grateful* for the good things that we actually have in life, like decent health, a roof over our heads, some food, etc?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

S_Parc wrote:For those who're in the USA right now, this is Thanksgiving Day. I just had a great day with my GF and her family.

Is there anything else that you fellas can do, instead of bickering about this stuff on a somewhat nondenominational national holiday, where we're suppose to be somewhat *grateful* for the good things that we actually have in life, like decent health, a roof over our heads, some food, etc?
Seconded. Eventhough I do not celebrate Thanksgiving but I agree. I am not starving, have a decent job and in good health. Eventhough at times it is a little sad not to have a female partner but when weighing the pros and cons maybe its not too bad to be single