The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The greatest thing to happen to me was to be back to ame

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
yes catholics will go to hell for sure.
You are not saved by works but by faith or else Jesus work was nothing. And your arrogance is also quite outstanding also the very thing you accuse others. Your arrogance is why you love sin so much and refuse to turn to Jesus. Along with other religions who are "good people" but dont know jesus told the pharisees their works meant nothing. Depart from me I never knew you. Your a Jesus hater because you love sin, refuse to trust in him and blasphemy Jesus all the time on this forum.
I used to think NewLife was a worthless whore-mongering troll, and ignored his posts.

Then I started to have some sympathy for him. OK, he's made some wrong turns, lets help the guy.

Now I've come the full circle.

He is a confessed career-criminal AND a troll AND a hypocrite.

What an offensive piece of trash.

Reminds me of the time I walked into the bathroom at night, and turned on the light. There in the middle of the floor was a cockroach. Normally, cockroaches scurry for the wall, seeking to hide. Not this one. No. It stayed defiantly in place, waving its antennae. It wasn't an ordinary cockroach. It was a cockroach with attitude.

But still a cockroach.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote:It was a cockroach with attitude.

But still a cockroach.
And I would rather burn in Hell or Purgatory with my Catholic wife then spend eternity in Heaven with cockroaches like Newlife. Hell is where all my ancestors are, anyway, since none of them were Baptist to my knowledge. It's where my in-laws go, and virtually all of my wife's friends and family. I'd much rather be with my loved ones some place hot then in the clouds with a bunch of arrogant self-righteous bastards and hypocrites.

That is... if Newlife is right, of course. I don't think he's in direct contact with the Lord, so I suppose we better wait and see what He has to say about who goes where. Hard to tell the difference between a troll and a religious fanatic. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The greatest thing to happen to me was going back to Ame

Post by Jester »

RLOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RLOL

+1

PS laughing so hard it hurts
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Jester wrote:
yes catholics will go to hell for sure.
You are not saved by works but by faith or else Jesus work was nothing. And your arrogance is also quite outstanding also the very thing you accuse others. Your arrogance is why you love sin so much and refuse to turn to Jesus. Along with other religions who are "good people" but dont know jesus told the pharisees their works meant nothing. Depart from me I never knew you. Your a Jesus hater because you love sin, refuse to trust in him and blasphemy Jesus all the time on this forum.
I used to think NewLife was a worthless whore-mongering troll, and ignored his posts.

Then I started to have some sympathy for him. OK, he's made some wrong turns, lets help the guy.

Now I've come the full circle.

He is a confessed career-criminal AND a troll AND a hypocrite.

What an offensive piece of trash.

Reminds me of the time I walked into the bathroom at night, and turned on the light. There in the middle of the floor was a cockroach. Normally, cockroaches scurry for the wall, seeking to hide. Not this one. No. It stayed defiantly in place, waving its antennae. It wasn't an ordinary cockroach. It was a cockroach with attitude.

But still a cockroach.
thats why your going to hell along with all catholics and people like marcos cause you think you can save yourself. Im not saying this to be mean but to what the bible says. Anyways jester I can see I've hit a sore spot with you puffing yourself up like the devil.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:thats why your going to hell along with all catholics and people like marcos cause you think you can save yourself. Im not saying this to be mean but to what the bible says. Anyways jester I can see I've hit a sore spot with you puffing yourself up like the devil.
Catholics are just as Christian as anyone else, they just follow a slightly different line of thinking. Some of it is whacky to me as well, and I am a very big opponent of celibacy for example as I believe it to be unnatural, but at their core, most of them are good people. Well, not any worse then your average baptist, anyway! :lol:

You, an immoral, selfish, small-minded whoremongering bastard, saw the light and accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, I assume? Well, good for you! And I say that without malice. I'm seriously glad for you. But now here's what I don't get\disagree on: you accepted Jesus, and you follow His will, so you will go to heaven right? Well, my in-laws also accepted Jesus. Why will they, as Catholics, go to Hell while you as a Baptist go to Heaven? Please be so kind as to explain this ridiculousness to me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I support newlifeinphilippines. I don't care about his past. I don't care about his beliefs. I don't care about what he says. I only care about what he does, and he is the only one here who seems to be doing a few things right. And I am saying that from a Jewish perspective.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:thats why your going to hell along with all catholics and people like marcos cause you think you can save yourself. Im not saying this to be mean but to what the bible says. Anyways jester I can see I've hit a sore spot with you puffing yourself up like the devil.
Catholics are just as Christian as anyone else, they just follow a slightly different line of thinking. Some of it is whacky to me as well, and I am a very big opponent of celibacy for example as I believe it to be unnatural, but at their core, most of them are good people. Well, not any worse then your average baptist, anyway! :lol:

You, an immoral, selfish, small-minded whoremongering bastard, saw the light and accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, I assume? Well, good for you! And I say that without malice. I'm seriously glad for you. But now here's what I don't get\disagree on: you accepted Jesus, and you follow His will, so you will go to heaven right? Well, my in-laws also accepted Jesus. Why will they, as Catholics, go to Hell while you as a Baptist go to Heaven? Please be so kind as to explain this ridiculousness to me.
I never said they weren't christian I said they weren't going to heaven.

BTW Ive always believed this stuff but I refused to buckle to my sinful ways or at least backslid for many years out of anger and wanting to have fun.

anyone that believes works and a few good deeds are the way to heaven I think probably will go to hell. As jesus pointed out to the pharisees. The pharisees thought their good deeds would get them there. There were also some who cast out demons and prophesized in his name but Jesus said he never knew them they were workers of inequity. So good deeds will not get you to heaven. They are the result. Its not just catholics but probably many protestants like Church of christ who think you need to do a work before salvation starts. If that wasn't enough though im most confident in catholics specifically cause they confess their sins to the priest, dont really follow the bible and live in ignorance, worship mary and the pope. Even the poster in her said how philippines was so christian than proceeded to mention about his catholic idol worship. And well jester i think i struck a nerve with him he doesn't have to answer to me Im just saying what the bible says.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I never said they weren't christian I said they weren't going to heaven.
Sure they are. You'll be barbequed in Hell long before any of us.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW Ive always believed this stuff but I refused to buckle to my sinful ways or at least backslid for many years out of anger and wanting to have fun.
And that's why you were miserable and all your adventures in the Philippines were ultimately unsuccessful: because you weren't being true to yourself.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:anyone that believes works and a few good deeds are the way to heaven I think probably will go to hell.
I think they go hand in hand. It's not one or the other, it's not one over the other, it's both.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:good deeds will not get you to heaven. They are the result.
The result of what? You can't do any good deeds from heaven, you can't feed a starving kid or support a boy's education when you are dead and buried.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its not just catholics but probably many protestants like Church of christ who think you need to do a work before salvation starts.
Salvation starts the minute you begin to follow Jesus' example. If you just accept him and think that is enough while you could be doing more, I don't think he appreciates that. And don't forget your wealth... the wine of the rich will turn into water in Heaven, and the poor will drink wine. The poor, who you often talk about with such arrogant disdain and for whom you lack compassion.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If that wasn't enough though im most confident in catholics specifically cause they confess their sins to the priest, dont really follow the bible and live in ignorance, worship mary and the pope. Even the poster in her said how philippines was so christian than proceeded to mention about his catholic idol worship.
It's not idol worship to respect saints for their role of importance in establishing the church. Would God mind people commemorating their sacrifices? You live in the same ignorance as the Catholics you describe, whenever you claim with such certainty who goes to Heaven and who doesn't. Seems like in your mind, you sit on God's throne and judge the people before you. You should not judge your fellow man the way you do, there's nothing Christian about that. If you are such a man of God, put the money you make to good use and help others with it. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I never said they weren't christian I said they weren't going to heaven.
Sure they are. You'll be barbequed in Hell long before any of us.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW Ive always believed this stuff but I refused to buckle to my sinful ways or at least backslid for many years out of anger and wanting to have fun.
And that's why you were miserable and all your adventures in the Philippines were ultimately unsuccessful: because you weren't being true to yourself.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:anyone that believes works and a few good deeds are the way to heaven I think probably will go to hell.
I think they go hand in hand. It's not one or the other, it's not one over the other, it's both.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:good deeds will not get you to heaven. They are the result.
The result of what? You can't do any good deeds from heaven, you can't feed a starving kid or support a boy's education when you are dead and buried.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Its not just catholics but probably many protestants like Church of christ who think you need to do a work before salvation starts.
Salvation starts the minute you begin to follow Jesus' example. If you just accept him and think that is enough while you could be doing more, I don't think he appreciates that. And don't forget your wealth... the wine of the rich will turn into water in Heaven, and the poor will drink wine. The poor, who you often talk about with such arrogant disdain and for whom you lack compassion.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If that wasn't enough though im most confident in catholics specifically cause they confess their sins to the priest, dont really follow the bible and live in ignorance, worship mary and the pope. Even the poster in her said how philippines was so christian than proceeded to mention about his catholic idol worship.
It's not idol worship to respect saints for their role of importance in establishing the church. Would God mind people commemorating their sacrifices? You live in the same ignorance as the Catholics you describe, whenever you claim with such certainty who goes to Heaven and who doesn't. Seems like in your mind, you sit on God's throne and judge the people before you. You should not judge your fellow man the way you do, there's nothing Christian about that. If you are such a man of God, put the money you make to good use and help others with it. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.
You keep trying to throw in the works angle in there. Jesus didn't die on the cross so people can save themselves to get to heaven. they have to come to God which catholics dont do.

Yes im not perfect and Im struggling right now with doubts of my salvation still. Ill keep trucking along though and hope to find my answer. We are all sinners and we will keep on making mistakes no matter what.

You make a excellent point though about me being miserable and that could be why. Yes ive always had a guilt complex about my "fun". If i had fun or was with a slut or hoe I deep down was miserable out of guilt of being a so called christian. And yet i wasn't ready at the time for marriage. So i was trying to have my cake and eat it too.

What I believe about catholics and other doctrines is based on the bible you can't go to heaven and trust in works or a pope and mary and your priest to get you to heaven. Most catholics dont even know basic tenets of their faith and what its based on in the bible.

Your wrong I have nothing against poor i just said that poor people can't help others at least a person with money can give a ortion away or happily support their own family. Most rich people think they are too good for salvation or Jesus though thats why most rich people will go to hell cause they dont humble themselves not cause they are rich. Im trying to get out of my online income so i probably wont be making much soon in fact it might be very little in comparison to before so ill keep what i have but i will tithe to church. I should quit but I keep delaying it out of not putting my full trust that he will provide me with a sustainable income to replace it. Im testing some things right now to see what it produces. its one of my last holdouts.

Works are the result of the justifcation of the holy spirit after you are born again (believe in Jesus).

"seven deadliy sins" is more catholic nonsense :)

actually judging is biblical. Paul wrote to the corinthians church that they SHOULD judge their fellow brethren in the church and kick them out if they were too big violaters of sin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The wrote:Sounding kinda trollish...are you sure your not MarcosKrapola?
Please do not call Marcos "MarcosKrapola". That is a vulgar slur on his username. Otherwise, you will be banned again. A warning has been posted to your account.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I should also add that I apologize to those people I insulted and to some of my foolishness about chasing women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

[deleted]
Last edited by Jester on December 2nd, 2014, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
I support newlifeinphilippines. I don't care about his past. I don't care about his beliefs. I don't care about what he says. I only care about what he does, and he is the only one here who seems to be doing a few things right. And I am saying that from a Jewish perspective.
WTF

Catholics go to Mass once a week. MOST Catholics do this. Hell even ****I**** was in church Sunday, and took communion.
:shock:
Last 2 Sundays in a row.
:shock:

Mr. Schmidt I'm really not sure why you write posts like this. The Catholic church, and Orthodox churches, are FAR more rigid and commited to calendars, fasts etc than any Protestant. Unlike you, I dont see that as a be-all and end-all. But for the average schmoe, it is a help. IF you reside in a community where your neighbors follow the same.

In one of our Armenian stories, "Daredevils of Sassoun", ancient legends recorded by Leon Surmelian, Sanasar knows his brother Balthasar has fallen into a state of anger or sin, when HE DOESNT SHOW UP FOR MORNING PRAYER.

Catholics dont follow rituals? Look at Gone With The WInd. Irish Catholics in the Old South saying a Rosary before bed.

In the US, most Catholic churches have large turnouts for DAILY Mass. Not SEVERAL DIFFERENT Masses, like on Sunday, but still a LARGER daily turnout than ANY Protestant Or Jewish congregation ANYWHERE.

Orthodox Christians too have morning and evening prayers. I'm not sure how much of that your greek or Russian immigrant parishioners kept this but trust me Russian Orthodoc Church Outside Of Russia and Old Calendar Greek Christians were keeping prayers, AND confession, AND fasts, when I visited and worshipped with them in the past.

A cockroach goes to church a few times. He is still lying or stealing or whoremongering (whatever his shameful web business is, Black-Hat or foul sick p**n or whatever). But that doesnt matter. He kissed your Sabbath-obsessed, Pharisee a**. So now you are pro-cockroach. Jesus God Almighty you are one crotchety, cantankerous, combative... Jew.
Last edited by Jester on December 2nd, 2014, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Jester Its obvious you worship the catholic church and your rituals more than Jesus. Nice blasphemy of Jesus name in your post. Do you take communion with that foul mouth? Of course not cause your works will be burned up in the lake of fire you boastful catholic heathen.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I

catholics... confess their sins to the priest
Confession is mandated in the New Testament. "Confess ye your sins to one another." To whom do you make your confessions, big guy?
worship mary and the pope.
We dont worship the Pope. Dont now, never have. Most Catholics do pray for him. Is there anything wrong with that? f**k, every several months I even pray for OBAMA, to keep his Illuminati-puppet ass safe from any misguided red-state vigilantes.

But MARY? YES by GOD we do venerate GOD'S MOTHER, you ignorant jackass. She was and is the Vessel through God the Father INTERVENED, BROKE INTO the physical universe, rode in like the cavalry, INTERVENED without violating the Laws of Physics that he set in place, stirred the pot and shook things up. "Hail Mary, full of grace" we recite. Hmm where did we get that from, anyway? You tell me.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Seems like in your mind, you sit on God's throne and judge the people before you. You should not judge your fellow man the way you do, there's nothing Christian about that.
This is what I noticed when I started meeting Catholics (I had been evangelical/Pentecostal for twenty years before). They are working out their own salvation (as suggested in Philippians chapter 2), and are not so obsessed with meddling in other people's lives.

I listen on occasion to Evangelical ministers, so long as they dwell on spiritual growth, rather than obsessing on salvation for wastrels, or on foreign aid for Christ-hating "Israelis". Basically I go where I need to go to get fed. Because my Bible, as in the 23rd Psalm, suggests to me that I am more a sheep, than a shepherd. Or to cite another passage, I am still getting the log out of my own eye.

Unlike NewLife, of course, who KNOWS who is going to Hell.