The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: The anglosphere's obssesion with youth

Post by suprmon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

[Quote]
"If you are young and broke, you have it worse, especially when it comes to serious women. If you are old and ugly, you're screwed either way: they will simply make fun behind your back if you are rich, but still do it. If you are old and broke, you are entirely useless."
[Unquote]

Just like that song by the Eagles, "Lyin' Eyes" "A rich old man, and she don't have worry. She'll dress up all in lace and go in style. "

I feel like this: If these vain women leave an old, ugly broke man, alone, then why won't they leave him alone when he's old, ugly, rich and successful?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

I feel like this: If these vain women leave an old, ugly broke man, alone, then why won't they leave him alone when he's old, ugly, rich and successful?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

suprmon wrote:
November 13th, 2014, 2:45 pm
In most other countries, older adults are highly looked upon by the youth as the pathfinders through the journey of life! I just like to know what anyone's opinion on this is.
This probably goes back to the 60s. https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/millennia ... justified/

"Baby boomers who cried Don’t Trust Anyone Over 30 during the Vietnam War should be scared to death of millennials."