Should I try and wake-up people on social anxiety forums?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Should I try and wake-up people on social anxiety forums

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote: That said, I never reveal the most important the best parts of what I've learned. I didn't get it for free, so I won't give it out for free. Nor will I give any advantages to mongers, not that I'm seriously interested in places where mongers can be successful.
Dude...I thought - You have risen above Third World Minions. Being a third world guy - This is what i fought all my life - Getting REAL GOOD INFO - Everyone in a third world country Hides the best and gives out the crap - This is what I hated the most - I looked upto western world as there are people who still give out all they got - Thats why they are first world - People are more honest - sincere - Not everything can be related to money.

Asian's are more materialistic than people in the west Plus they hide a lot.

As a human being - whatever we have earned / learned - We have to give it all - Not in reverse - That's just pure Third World mentality to hide the best dude...

The state of the world is getting worse day by day as we can all see - its descending into chaos everyday when men keep the best what they know and give out the crap - Its so not right - You know it deep down your soul - You are one of the good guys who had really terrible experience in the Philippines and I'm kinda shocked you are also behaving like them - everything starts with by NOT GIVING what you really got.

You were cheated by your Girls Brother - Its just another platform - If you look at the bigger picture - You are cheating another human being by hiding what you really learned that could save a human beings life.

Why HIDE It - What is the motivation behind Hiding the best - That's what Evil does - Secrets are the bane on humanity - It has destroyed Civilizations.

-------------

I understand mongering related information is too sensitive and bad guys could take over - but its actually the reverse now - Bad guys are not dying, feeling claustrophobic the pressure of evil where they live - Bad guys are already claimed by the darkness.

Its the good guys - who need truly valuable information that could save there life - Evil - Bad Guys are Parasite's they thrive everywhere.

I'm just saying all this because This was one of the biggest issues we have in third world countries. People are not givers - Whats the point in giving second class knowledge and keeping the real info from a good guy.

I never knew about the Philippines and I was kinda "Saved" by the knowledge I got from unknown souls all over the internet - that really shared what they knew. Ofcourse, there were those - who gave bits and pieces BUT for what - Now we know - Is it really worth giving your soul away by hiding facts about the Philippines?

People in poor countries like India could benefit from people in first world countries who could afford to travel many places and recommend the best and skip the worst. We in poor countries won't have to struggle and waste money - we could just go where things are the Best.

I wasted so much money, time and sanity living in Thailand - If only people guided me earlier to Philippines. Remember, its 10 times harder to making a living in third world countries and keep your soul by not being an a**. There are so many temptations in third world countries to go to the dark side. Information like yours could really save these souls in all fields of life not just mongering and prevent them going to the dark side.

Is it that bad giving out the best you have learned to another human being - Especially during these times - where people are getting killed due to sexual frustration like Elliot Rodgers - Humanity need the real authentic Juice of life that needs to be shared so that good souls could go there.

I'm saying all this because you were the member who was on the right side of things and now it seems slowly after your Philippines experience you are moving to the dark side. :roll: :roll:

Sorry about the post - Its not personal - All the pent up emotional frustration of 37 years - just came out of living in a third world country of lies and secrets.
Say that's an interesting looking space monster in your avatar.

LOL...They are Blue Aliens from Alec Newald's Alien Experience. They have a base on earth and are fighting for humanity against the Dark Forces to make earth a better place. We and them share the same ancestors :) ..They are like our Space Brothers ..

They are much more nicer than human's Ghost just described in above post. Even the worst Aliens..never betray their own kind. :roll: :roll: