Filipinas vs. Latinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Bao3niang wrote:Do Filipinas and Latinas have any dislike towards Chinese guys? My focus is still on Vietnam now. The females seem nice for the most part. I have yet to get feet on the ground in HCM City. Ghost what made you leave China? Where will you live next?
I think you could do particularly well in a place like Colombia, because when I was there I saw a couple of Chinese seem to be getting some good attention however I would just go there if I were you to explore. Places near the coast in Colombia example Cartagena, Santa Marta, Barranquilla you might do well in they seem to be more open to dating foreigners and are interested in the cultural aspects about one another.

Latin's like another poster said to come in all shapes, colors, ethnicity's so its really diverse in terms of a race thats what I liked about latin america when I went saw mestizo's (native american ,+Euro ), amerindian, mulatto, asian mixes etc. So many choices to pick while down there just make sure you know a little spanish you will be okay
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Forerunner wrote:just make sure you know a little spanish you will be okay
Or Portuguese... :wink:

Jester wrote:Well manly 5000 will be coming through Ensenada, why not join him?

Get your feet wet.
Yeah buddy! Image
Out in the world living the dream!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Bao3niang wrote:Do Filipinas and Latinas have any dislike towards Chinese guys? My focus is still on Vietnam now. The females seem nice for the most part. I have yet to get feet on the ground in HCM City. Ghost what made you leave China? Where will you live next?
It's all about your ability to interact and mingle, and what positions (both mentally and physically) you put yourself into to succeed. Generalizations of the sort may boost or kill your ego depending on which is the case, and usually cause you to overthink things. I'm not so sure how good online dating is in LA, but that should be a tool to use to broaden your horizons, not your only avenue. Guys who succeed in foreign countries usually find a way to incorporate themselves into the local culture. They worked together, had mutual friends, were in the same classes together, etc.

Do latinas like Chinese guys? Some do some don't but I assume most wouldn't care either way. It's about how you present yourself and your overall attitude. You probably won't find the girl of your dreams sitting behind your computer screen all day or being the guy in class that never talks.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

In a nutshell, I would describe myself as someone with these traits:

-Sometimes I am too reserved while occasionally I seem too eager / desperate

-I form judgments about people and places fairly quickly

-I am an introvert that is not very good in social situations, the only way to know me is to approach me as an individual then take it from there

-Intellectual compatibility, emotional compatibility, and compatible life goals are very important to me

-Normally I like things to be slow but if the woman is very good I can fall in love very quickly

-I am a relaxed, lazy guy that likes to live and do things at my own pace / decide whether or not to do them according to my own wants and list of priorities

-I do not do drugs, do not smoke, drink occasionally, can't drive, still a virgin

-Many say that I am someone who lives in my own world of fantasies, thoughts, philosophies, and analysis while being a bit too detached from the practical / my environment

-I am an unconventional, maverick intellectual (but I'm Christian)

-I am sensitive but will only open up my more emotional side to those who understand me and appreciate me

-I am not a very ambitious individual that rarely sets goals

Due to my peculiar and abusive upbringing (which I will not discuss now) I have a negativity complex that I am trying to get rid of but simply cannot until I escape.

In a nutshell, that is me. Looking from these traits, which will suit me better? LA or the Philippines?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am marriage minded. I'm caring, loyal, and have a sense of humor when I am committed to a relationship (any kind). I am not the type to take charge and can be indecisive at times, but not afraid to express my concerns when I think something is going too far.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I'm really beginning to develop a taste for Filipinas. My city has a large population of them. I've noticed they're short and small-framed but have nice curves. They also tend to be more sexual and get aroused more easily than other ethnicities. The two I hooked up with were DRIPPING wet and very eager under the sheets. Needless to say, they left me grinning from ear to ear. :D

And they age incredibly well. Dat subcutaneous fat. No need to dwell on jailbait when the early 30-somethings look almost as good. A 32 year old pinay is basically equivalent to a 24 year old white girl in look and feel.

What's more, I truly believe there's something special about the relationship between hairy white neandethal cock and Malay vaj. When the two combine, it's simply... magic. As if nature intended it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bao3niang wrote:In a nutshell, I would describe myself as someone with these traits:

-I am an introvert that is not very good in social situations, the only way to know me is to approach me as an individual then take it from there

-Intellectual compatibility, emotional compatibility, and compatible life goals are very important to me

-Normally I like things to be slow but if the woman is very good I can fall in love very quickly

-I am a relaxed, lazy guy that likes to live and do things at my own pace / decide whether or not to do them according to my own wants and list of priorities

-I do not do drugs, do not smoke, drink occasionally, can't drive, still a virgin

-Many say that I am someone who lives in my own world of fantasies, thoughts, philosophies, and analysis while being a bit too detached from the practical / my environment

-I am sensitive but will only open up my more emotional side to those who understand me and appreciate me

Due to my peculiar and abusive upbringing (which I will not discuss now) I have a negativity complex that I am trying to get rid of but simply cannot until I escape.

In a nutshell, that is me. Looking from these traits, which will suit me better? LA or the Philippines?
Philippines - YES
LA - NO
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Jester wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:In a nutshell, I would describe myself as someone with these traits:

Philippines - YES
LA - NO
This.

Latinas love and respect strong, confident men the most. They can be the most loving and loyal women in the world as long as you take control and keep control of the relationship. If you're a "yes dear, whatever you say dear" type you'll get eaten alive by many of them. Unlike Western Women though, once you've established that you are in fact THE MAN they won't be throwing shit tests at you like WW do, and will in fact be the loving and supportive girl that all women should be. But you do have to be and stay THE MAN, which should come naturally anyway. 8)
Out in the world living the dream!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Jester wrote:

Philippines - YES
LA - NO
Agreed but I think the Philippines may give him a hard time as well. He could get women but seems like he has the emotional mindset that might leave him open to getting scammed or done wrongly.

The difficulty is that being introverted anywhere will be a challenge socially. The Philippines will most likely be the easiest place for you to find a girl but it depends on what your expectations are as to whether you will be happy.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Bao3niang,

I think your young by the way you describe yourself. You have to get your feet wet . And yes your heart broken..get laid..it awaken you and toughen at the same time. The guys who is older know what I mean.

I think you sheltered yourself too much. Go out and and yes experience the hardship it can make you better or some cases more jaded about life. But you would also know yourself and what to look for.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

hammanta wrote:
Jester wrote:

Philippines - YES
LA - NO
Agreed but I think the Philippines may give him a hard time as well. He could get women but seems like he has the emotional mindset that might leave him open to getting scammed or done wrongly.

The difficulty is that being introverted anywhere will be a challenge socially. The Philippines will most likely be the easiest place for you to find a girl but it depends on what your expectations are as to whether you will be happy.

I agree with what you said about anywhere being hard if you don't know what you want and are indecisive about what you want, but it seems like he is still trying to find what best suits him. If I were him I would try both for me though personally I like both they have their advantages but asian women seem soft and innocent. ;) thats what I like about them
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

I would say that you need a women that can take the lead because what you have said seems like you are willing to take a back seat in a relationship your options are going to be limited because most women in the world want a Man that takes initiative in everything that they endeavor in.

For me personally if I were you would work on building your confidence back up start going to the gym if you have one, next find something to do they you are passionate about, then work on the way you think about things because this could be a real culprit. Just my .02
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I seek a normal life that is stable. No big surprises but no big failures either. I prefer understanding, honesty, and loyalty over romance and games any day. I have never been in a romantic relationship but I am fortunate to have early warning on avoiding Anglo women (all ethnicities) by joining this forum.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Bao3niang wrote:I seek a normal life that is stable. No big surprises but no big failures either. I prefer understanding, honesty, and loyalty over romance and games any day. I have never been in a romantic relationship but I am fortunate to have early warning on avoiding Anglo women (all ethnicities) by joining this forum.

Yeah I cannot stand anglo women they may be the coldest no hearted women on the planet soulless, materialistic, narcissistic. I don't give them any attention whatsoever they feed off it like an impaler LOL