Filipinas vs. Latinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Forerunner wrote:I prefer in the height range of 5'7-5'10" I would want my kids to be tall when you have a wife that is short its most often your children at best are going to be average if you are tall yourself.
Not necessarily true. My grandmother is 4'11" and my late grandfather was 6'5" and built like a tank. Their children are all tall; my father and his brother are 6'3" and my aunt is 5'11". I believe the height usually comes from the father rather then the mother. I myself have a daughter with my Filipina wife, who's only five feet tall. Our daughter, however, is large for her age and ahead of the average growth rate for the Philippines.

Most half-foreign Filipino's I've met tend to be on the tall side for a Filipino, even if their non-Filipino parent was on the short side. Something about this mix just always seems to work out for the best; Filipina's mix better then most Asian women in my experience. The child is almost always more attractive then both their parents, with very plain and average looking parents often having stunningly beautiful offspring. Of course, I'm biased but still. :wink:
I am not saying all the are like this but the majority to me are small in my entire life the tallest one I have seen was 5'7" at best but she was not really that all good looking. I am sure they are taller but it seems far fetched to say that its plentiful.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Although latin women are hotter than filipinas at least some of them might be My rule is I want nothing south of the border. I dont like the culture, the taller bodies, more aggressive attitude, and the fact most dont know any english. Im terrible at language. I prefer simple girls. It seems like most guys who go to latin america have an even more difficult time finding a partner. Even hammanta had trouble it sounds like and he has a way better chance than me.
Ok, where to start... First, LATIN is not a race. Latinas come in all kinds of shapes, sizes and colors, from pale white to black and everything in between. Latina refers to the language they speak, not the race.

If you prefer short women, go to countries with a large mestizo (mixed white and amerindian) population: Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, etc. If you like taller and whiter women go to Argentina, Uruguay or Brazil. If you like mulata women (mixed black and white) go to the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil. And so on.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Even hammanta had trouble it sounds like and he has a way better chance than me.
For the small amount of time I was there I had a good time. Granted I was 20 and only went to Honduras, arguably the poorest country in the region and most dangerous. I was with a friend and we solely did night game at the clubs. My problem was the language barrier as I was barely conversational but relied too much on my friend to translate. Let's just say not a good way to bring a girl back. Plus I was rooming with a friend to save money lol. I was also still shy then and wasn't the greatest with walking up to girls, but still did it some with success. They were very welcoming but a little turned off by the fact that I couldn't speak Spanish well. Trying to get by with shitty Spanish in a loud music environment is awkward to say the least. I didn't do day game or online game.

I wasn't as well traveled then and there are definitely things I'd do differently if I went to the region again. But from my perspective it definitely has potential. And Spanish really isn't that difficult of a language to learn. Even after years of not using it I still can get by. I took 3 college level course in it with little fortitude to learn it other than passing the class. With a little effort and immersion you should pick it up in no time.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
Even hammanta had trouble it sounds like and he has a way better chance than me.
For the small amount of time I was there I had a good time. Granted I was 20 and only went to Honduras, arguably the poorest country in the region and most dangerous. I was with a friend and we solely did night game at the clubs. My problem was the language barrier as I was barely conversational but relied too much on my friend to translate. Let's just say not a good way to bring a girl back. Plus I was rooming with a friend to save money lol. I was also still shy then and wasn't the greatest with walking up to girls, but still did it some with success. They were very welcoming but a little turned off by the fact that I couldn't speak Spanish well. Trying to get by with shitty Spanish in a loud music environment is awkward to say the least. I didn't do day game or online game.

I wasn't as well traveled then and there are definitely things I'd do differently if I went to the region again. But from my perspective it definitely has potential. And Spanish really isn't that difficult of a language to learn. Even after years of not using it I still can get by. I took 3 college level course in it with little fortitude to learn it other than passing the class. With a little effort and immersion you should pick it up in no time.
I can't learn language easily so latin america is a total pass. but also women down there are too aggressive etc. i prefer the 4'11 spinners :P
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
I can't learn language easily so latin america is a total pass. but also women down there are too aggressive etc. i prefer the 4'11 spinners :P
LOL! Women there too agressive? So all women in all the VERY different countries of Latin America are the same? I personally know several extremely shy latinas. Oh and short skinny girls are extremely common in lots of Latin countries.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

chibolo wrote:
LOL! Women there too agressive? So all women in all the VERY different countries of Latin America are the same? I personally know several extremely shy latinas. Oh and short skinny girls are extremely common in lots of Latin countries.
there are exceptions but im just saying as a whole i prefer to go to a country where the women on average are a certain style. Latin women have a reputation for being aggressive and bad attitude. Even the men have that bad reputation hence carribean south america mexico. Those are all places that i could pass on.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

chibolo wrote:
there are exceptions but im just saying as a whole i prefer to go to a country where the women on average are a certain style. Latin women have a reputation for being aggressive and bad attitude. Even the men have that bad reputation hence carribean south america mexico. Those are all places that i could pass on.
Don't believe everything you read online. I have some experience dating latinas and many of them are very sweet, not agressive at all. Also there are HUGE cultural differences between countries in Latin America, even within countries (based on social status, location, race, etc.). You can't compare a poor Dominicana to a middle class Argentina for example. And as I said before latinas look a lot different depending on the country you visit as well. Even within countries the women will look different depending on where you go.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

chibolo wrote:
chibolo wrote:
Don't believe everything you read online. I have some experience dating latinas and many of them are very sweet, not agressive at all. Also there are HUGE cultural differences between countries in Latin America, even within countries (based on social status, location, race, etc.). You can't compare a poor Dominicana to a middle class Argentina for example. And as I said before latinas look a lot different depending on the country you visit as well. Even within countries the women will look different depending on where you go.
which south american countries did you like in terms of the womens personalities and not being so dangerous?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

chibolo wrote:
chibolo wrote:
which south american countries did you like in terms of the womens personalities and not being so dangerous?
I have not been to all countries in South America (yet). The country I know best is Peru (lived there for a while). I have also been to Ecuador (very similar to Peru) and I have friends who live in Chile, so I kow a bit about that country as well. You will find all kinds of personalities in Peru really. As I said I know several shy girls there, so I know for sure they exist there.

Look at the girls in these videos. They are a pretty good examples of what the average "cute" Peruana looks like (not the absolute hottest but still above average):

Is Peru dangerous? Well...a little. Robberies are pretty common. However, if you take some precautions and stay in the safer areas you should be fine.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

chibolo wrote:
chibolo wrote:
chibolo wrote: LOL! Women there too agressive? So all women in all the VERY different countries of Latin America are the same? I personally know several extremely shy latinas. Oh and short skinny girls are extremely common in lots of Latin countries.
I have not been to all countries in South America (yet). The country I know best is Peru (lived there for a while). I have also been to Ecuador (very similar to Peru) and I have friends who live in Chile, so I kow a bit about that country as well. You will find all kinds of personalities in Peru really. As I said I know several shy girls there, so I know for sure they exist there.

Look at the girls in these videos. They are a pretty good examples of what the average "cute" Peruana looks like (not the absolute hottest but still above average):

Is Peru dangerous? Well...a little. Robberies are pretty common. However, if you take some precautions and stay in the safer areas you should be fine.
I heard a lot about ecquador for retirement. What was your opinion of the place in general? Could it be good for a visit for tourism or is it more a place to settle for living?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: I heard a lot about ecquador for retirement. What was your opinion of the place in general? Could it be good for a visit for tourism or is it more a place to settle for living?
I am no expert on Ecuador (was only there for a week), but my impression was that Ecuador is very similar to Peru. The people look the same, it is culturally similar, etc. I think real estate is a bit cheaper in Ecuador. It also has slightly better infrastructure (roads, etc.) than Peru. The food is a lot worse than Peru though. Peru has the best food in South America. I did have fun in Ecuador though it is a nice place to visit.

This is the part of Ecuador that I visited:

Last edited by chibolo on September 8th, 2014, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Not necessarily true. ................. tend to be on the tall side for a Filipino, even if their non-Filipino parent was on the short side. Something about this mix just always seems to work out for the best; Filipina's mix better then most Asian women in my experience. The child is almost always more attractive then both their parents, with very plain and average looking parents often having stunningly beautiful offspring.
Maybe Flips DO mix better, don't know. But..... Saw similar with a VERY plain Chinese woman, and a plain-looking short White American guy. GOD was their daughter smokin'!!!!!!!!!!! Parents were not even noticeable, daughter was a STAR.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I think africa is where white guys would do the best actually but too bad im not attracted to african chicks and most importantly its poor and dangerous as hell there.
+1 for mentioning what no one else does. White guys who intermarry there have happy lives and happy kids. And multiple wives if they want. I am thinking of a French guy who lives in "Zaire" with his three wives. Sorry but I read about him pre-internet, no link.

Any business in Africa PRINTS money. Bring your capital from outside. Import shit and mark it up 300%.

For men who can live in Timbuktoo and be happy, and like booty, Africa is worth considering.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

hammanta wrote:
And Spanish really isn't that difficult of a language to learn. Even after years of not using it I still can get by. I took 3 college level course in it with little fortitude to learn it other than passing the class. With a little effort and immersion you should pick it up in no time.
Easy hack:
Think of a big word in English, and say it like a Mexican. They will understand it. Because big words in English are from Latin. Spanish is simply degraded Latin.

Fact:
The same word in Spanish has 3 to 4 different translations in English. They simply do not have that many words. They are word-poor. Must be great for poetry, but damn hard to convey meaning. That's (one reason) why they have to chatter so fast, because to say anything takes like 50% more words than in English. The plus: there are FAR fewer words you have to learn in Spanish. Compared to English, a really really EASY language. More like Ebonics than proper English.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

Jester wrote:
hammanta wrote:
And Spanish really isn't that difficult of a language to learn. Even after years of not using it I still can get by. I took 3 college level course in it with little fortitude to learn it other than passing the class. With a little effort and immersion you should pick it up in no time.
Easy hack:
Think of a big word in English, and say it like a Mexican. They will understand it. Because big words in English are from Latin. Spanish is simply degraded Latin.

Fact:
The same word in Spanish has 3 to 4 different translations in English. They simply do not have that many words. They are word-poor. Must be great for poetry, but damn hard to convey meaning. That's (one reason) why they have to chatter so fast, because to say anything takes like 50% more words than in English. The plus: there are FAR fewer words you have to learn in Spanish. Compared to English, a really really EASY language. More like Ebonics than proper English.
If you don't speak Spanish and still want to go to Latin America, there is a good solution: take Spanish lessons in the country you are interested in. You will learn Spanish and also meet people and build a social circle at the same time.

Here is a Spanish school with a good reputation in Peru:
http://elsol.idiomasperu.com/

It is located in Miraflores, the safest and most developed area of Lima.