Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Tsar wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 3:05 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 2:30 pm
@gsjackson: I agree with depopulation. Just not the methods used to achieve it.

@Tsar: This is why you'll never get anywhere. You talk like an anime character. Clowns like Marcos have even told you this many times. "Seizure writhing like a worm." "Demi-sapien." What are these? Who are you?
The question is actually who are you? A man or a mouse man?
Run to Bulgaria, bitch. They gon kill you!
Run to the closet you She-Man With a Plan to get a He-Woman. With all your hormones, STDs, and mush for a brain, how are you alive? 🤣 LOL 😆

The only one who will die is you. They are going to kill you. I will let you figure out who or what They are.
Last edited by Tsar on December 8th, 2020, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

hypermak wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 11:14 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 10:03 pm
Yes, but it does preclude gatherings where the sort of networking that can result in meeting women naturally take place. So you're left with approaching women one-on-one, with all the challenges that entails and now another one added -- overcoming the presumption that you're a toxic germ-bearer who must be fled from immediately. And if she does hang in momentarily to endure the germ assault it is all the harder to gauge her reactions because her face is hidden behind a mask. In the U.S., of course, these difficulties are added to the usual ones of overcoming the standard presumption that you are a serial killer or a rapist.

Depopulation clearly seems to be the ultimate goal of the scamdemic, and making sure men and women don't come together apparently is an integral part of that project.
I am not sure what is happening in Bulgaria but, here in my area, I see kids meeting up in small groups normally. Sometimes they wear a mask, sometimes they don't. No huge parties are allowed, of course, but I see groups of 3 or 4 guys and girls, all assorted, all the time. I get it, obviously all relationships with a social circle are discouraged or actively stopped.

Whatever the situation at the present moment, I think it would be good for @Tsar to het out of the virtual/online world and meet people in real life situations, such as if he applies and gets hired for a job in Sofia. Nothing beats real-life interactions and, here you may agree with me, people in Bulgaria or even Italy may not be as paranoid when meeting people outside their circle or comfort zone.
I agree but what job can I get now with only English with Covid-19 around?

I can either do the CELTA (apply for the program at least) to become an English teacher or take professional Bulgarian language lessons and maybe get a more stable job. With my low amount of money it is either one or the other, not both.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Tsar wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 3:52 am
I agree but what job can I get now with only English with Covid-19 around?

I can either do the CELTA (apply for the program at least) to become an English teacher or take professional Bulgarian language lessons and maybe get a more stable job. With my low amount of money it is either one or the other, not both.
I am not sure either, but if I had to guess, your best bet would be to try and become an English tutor/teacher, since the gap to getting a job is probably shorter. I am sure many English schools are still open in terms of reception and admin offices, even if they might not be able to offer classroom classes. Maybe you could join them to do Skype-only classes and start making some money. Of course the physical interaction with new people is greatly hampered by the Covid lockdowns, but even by meeting the various school staff you might be able to expand your social circle by a few units, at least.

Baby steps, @Tsar, baby steps. Nobody has ever succeeded to run before the could learn to walk.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:42 pm
Baby steps, @Tsar, baby steps. Nobody has ever succeeded to run before the could learn to walk.
I'm a bit worried about him running out of money before anything happens for him.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
hypermak wrote:
December 13th, 2020, 10:42 pm
I'm a bit worried about him running out of money before anything happens for him.
Me too, which is why he should make a move now. Unless he wants to end up washing dishes in a restaurant for a Bulgarian minimum wage, his best bet with the skills he has got now is probably do some English tuition for some reputable school.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should PAG be banned? He posts now under Italianman, which is an insult to Italian men since he's not even Italian.

Even if we ban him, he always returns under another username. Should I even bother? At least he wouldn't be posting under a username that insults Italians.

The flame war threads that involve PAG seem to be popular and get the most responses. More than the deep threads do. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

If people reply to them, then they must generate emotion and reaction. Unhealthy yes, but active. lol

There is a saying: "Small minded people talk about other people. Mediocre minds talk about current events. Great minds talk about ideas." Unfortunately it seems most of the posters here fit into the first two camps. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yes, all PAGs sockpuppets should be banned, profiles removed, comments from those sockpuppets deleted.
This forum need a major cleanup.