Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by hypermak »

Tsar wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 11:23 pm
I am more stable here than America and working on stabilizing myself. If things go as planned I could have anywhere from $20,000-$100,000 within 3-5 years.

Any advice on how to make friends? I am terrible at it and all my online friends from other websites are also bad at making friends so cannot give me much advice.
That's a good plan. Like I told you on PM, your first priority should be finding something that will give you even a modest livelihood with the skills you have. I think English language tutor/teacher might be that something, and better than any low-paid manual jobs. Learning the language is probably something that will take you to a much higher level of social acceptance/respect. The few Bulgarians I met in the UK all spoke decent to good English but have no idea what the situation is over there, with the locals.

Making friends isn't something that anybody should be advising you on :) Just be yourself and bond with someone you will meet at your workplace (e.g. English school). Most English schools all over the world frown upon personal friendships between teachers and students, as they are seen as free language exchange that they are not cashing in on. So I guess you could start with the school staff, perhaps some of their friends if you go out with them and introduce to a bigger group of friends.

I am not criticising friends made online, but meeting people in person and having the full experience of interacting with them, getting to know them in flesh and blood, is something completely different.

So, just relax, be yourself and focus on what's really important for you now to establish yourself in Sofia. Luring girls in a park aren't exactly the priority right now. :)
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Tsar wrote:
Any advice on how to make friends? I am terrible at it and all my online friends from other websites are also bad at making friends so cannot give me much advice.
What a shock!
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 6:14 am
[
I am not criticising friends made online, but meeting people in person and having the full experience of interacting with them, getting to know them in flesh and blood, is something completely different.

But hype, that's illegal now. We live in Crazy Time -- aka "the new normal" -- remember?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 7:29 am
Tsar wrote:
What a shock!
You're the most toxic person on HA.

Even PAG contributes more useful things than you do and at least PAG can make people laugh at times.

Have you even gone abroad or are you a troll living in his mom's basement?

Or maybe you are just jealous because you know you are terrible and a failure.

We all know Man With a Plan has NO PLAN and is not trying to become his best self. Toxic people like MWAP only want to bring others down to feel better about himself.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 8:24 pm
Hallo, PAG? Long time no see...
You're a disgrace to Germany. Don't reply.
Tsar wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 9:05 am

Even PAG contributes more useful things than you do and at least PAG can make people laugh at times.
The mind of a paedophile isn't very consistent. How am I the most toxic member when I'm RARELY here? You're literally in a thread titled "Should PAG Be Banned?" and I'M the toxic one? You're so retarded I wonder how you can even fill out the paperwork for a passport, let alone make enough money to travel. Just kill yourself--it'll help the already shallow gene pool.

"PAG makes people laugh." Bitch, please.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 9:59 am
Yohan wrote:
Tsar wrote:

The mind of a paedophile isn't very consistent. How am I the most toxic member when I'm RARELY here? You're literally in a thread titled "Should PAG Be Banned?" and I'M the toxic one? You're so retarded I wonder how you can even fill out the paperwork for a passport, let alone make enough money to travel. Just kill yourself--it'll help the already shallow gene pool.

Hi, PAG aka Man With a Plan sockpuppet, you brain dead clown,

Please explain, what have I to do with Germany? I don't get it... 8)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 9:59 am
Yohan wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Toxic She-Man with a Plan. Go back to your LGBTQ+ non-binary closet. You need a safe space.

You have no good genes you loser. You can't even follow a plan to turn a slice of bread into toast.

Braindead liberal feminist swine.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@Tsar: That's why you'll never get what you want. Too mentally ill.

@Yohan: You're literally retarded if you think I'm PAG. Then again, if you weren't retarded you wouldn't be here. After all, you're in Japan and supposedly married with children. Why are you a regular poster here if you're happier abroad? Hmm...

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 7:42 am
But hype, that's illegal now. We live in Crazy Time -- aka "the new normal" -- remember?
I don't think Crazy Time forbids meeting friends one by one, or two by two. The maximum number in Italy is 6...enough for an orgy LOL
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 5:50 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 7:42 am
I don't think Crazy Time forbids meeting friends one by one, or two by two. The maximum number in Italy is 6...enough for an orgy LOL
Yes, but it does preclude gatherings where the sort of networking that can result in meeting women naturally take place. So you're left with approaching women one-on-one, with all the challenges that entails and now another one added -- overcoming the presumption that you're a toxic germ-bearer who must be fled from immediately. And if she does hang in momentarily to endure the germ assault it is all the harder to gauge her reactions because her face is hidden behind a mask. In the U.S., of course, these difficulties are added to the usual ones of overcoming the standard presumption that you are a serial killer or a rapist.

Depopulation clearly seems to be the ultimate goal of the scamdemic, and making sure men and women don't come together apparently is an integral part of that project.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 3:30 pm
@Tsar: That's why you'll never get what you want. Too mentally ill.

@Yohan: You're literally retarded if you think I'm PAG. Then again, if you weren't retarded you wouldn't be here. After all, you're in Japan and supposedly married with children. Why are you a regular poster here if you're happier abroad? Hmm...
I always get what I want. When I show everyone my success...you will be on the ground having a seizure as you writhe like a worm. Me? I will be a king 👑 among men.

You? Not even a man. A half-man halfwit demi-sapien (half-human). Go scurry off to your drag parlor She-Man With NO Plan.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

@gsjackson: I agree with depopulation. Just not the methods used to achieve it.

@Tsar: This is why you'll never get anywhere. You talk like an anime character. Clowns like Marcos have even told you this many times. "Seizure writhing like a worm." "Demi-sapien." What are these? Who are you?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Man With a Plan wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 2:30 pm

@Tsar: This is why you'll never get anywhere. You talk like an anime character. Clowns like Marcos have even told you this many times. "Seizure writhing like a worm." "Demi-sapien." What are these? Who are you?
The question is actually who are you? A man or a mouse man?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Tsar wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 3:05 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 2:30 pm

The question is actually who are you? A man or a mouse man?
Run to Bulgaria, bitch. They gon kill you!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 10:03 pm
Yes, but it does preclude gatherings where the sort of networking that can result in meeting women naturally take place. So you're left with approaching women one-on-one, with all the challenges that entails and now another one added -- overcoming the presumption that you're a toxic germ-bearer who must be fled from immediately. And if she does hang in momentarily to endure the germ assault it is all the harder to gauge her reactions because her face is hidden behind a mask. In the U.S., of course, these difficulties are added to the usual ones of overcoming the standard presumption that you are a serial killer or a rapist.

Depopulation clearly seems to be the ultimate goal of the scamdemic, and making sure men and women don't come together apparently is an integral part of that project.
I am not sure what is happening in Bulgaria but, here in my area, I see kids meeting up in small groups normally. Sometimes they wear a mask, sometimes they don't. No huge parties are allowed, of course, but I see groups of 3 or 4 guys and girls, all assorted, all the time. I get it, obviously all relationships with a social circle are discouraged or actively stopped.

Whatever the situation at the present moment, I think it would be good for @Tsar to het out of the virtual/online world and meet people in real life situations, such as if he applies and gets hired for a job in Sofia. Nothing beats real-life interactions and, here you may agree with me, people in Bulgaria or even Italy may not be as paranoid when meeting people outside their circle or comfort zone.