Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote:Let them just die out?
Yeah, well, maybe.
But Jesus, if I was a mod, I would be Hitler.
Absolutely. But as non-mods the best we can do is not discuss with and validate them in all their threads, like Z is doing in this case.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Ghost wrote:I support free speech, so I am against banning trolls. The more successful ones stay around for a while but get bored eventually and leave. Besides, I wouldn't want Winston to ban him anyway. He's free entertainment. I mean, seriously, when was the last time some troll here claimed to be making an absurd amount of money from a website and claiming to be one of TPTB? Cornfed said it best - his purpose in life is to be laughed at. Don't ban him and we can fulfill that purpose.
He is sometimes annoying but sadly he is right about a lot of the things he says.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy mentioned on Rooshv forum. Apparently they know him too.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston! Why haven't you banned "Paloaltoguy"?

Post by Billy »

Rock wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I mean seriously, This forum is becoming nothing like it was meant for.

Now it's become a forum where you come on and oh here is another BS thread by Paloaltoguy where he posts dozens of pictures of random women and claims they are his women. Can't you see this guy is a troll Winston? And easily the biggest troll on this forum.

If you ban him he will probably make another account but if he keeps getting recognized and banned he will give up and go to another site to troll.

I mean there was a poll to ban Cornfed and Paloaltoguy is easily worse.
Just go to the expat forum and put him on Ignore for good measure. Vote with your feet.
where is the expat forum. am i being allowed there? i am landing in bangkok in early november and going to the pi afterwards. so i am officially on my way :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:
i am landing in bangkok in early november and going to the pi afterwards. so i am officially on my way :)
So you will be spending at least one night in Bangkok, Billy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cNtrrCP0E
komments
Freshman Poster

Post by komments »

I hate to admit it but I actually that song. Kill me now.
Greg Kellogg
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy mentioned on Rooshv forum. Apparently they know him too.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html
Lol, of course, as Friedrich Nietzsche said: the powerful natures dominate, it is a necessity, they need not lift one finger. Even if, during their lifetime, they bury themselves in a garden house!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I am not so keen on Bangkok. Somekind of too overhelming now though maybe I will change my mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Attention:

I've been receiving complaints about PaloAltoGuy again, who is now back as "BlackKnight" in case you all didn't know. The complaints say that he is trolling again and insulting others in every post and offering nothing of value again. Is that true? I don't follow his posts so I don't know. However, some of you say he's entertaining as well.

So what do you all think? Should PAG/BlackKnight be banned? Should we do a poll on this? Even if we ran a poll, he would probably create a ton of fake accounts to vote in his favor. lol

Ok let me set up a poll anyway and see what the results will be.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have changed my mind, let him stay. Clearly there are times he's trolling, in fact more often then not, but often the definition of "trolling" seems to be: "daring to disagree with general consensus in any given community".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Feeling a little butthurt over being called out for your blue pill -ness, Mr. Zeitola?
No, that would just be silly. Let's just wait and see who end up having happier lives, those who are enlightened enough for the Red Pill or those who naively follow the Blue Pill. I think too much red pill bullshit will result in you ending up like the "I'll never love again" thread, which seems rather miserable to me. But what do I know, I'm just a silly brainwashed feminist shill. :lol:

Seriously though, lets not go too far off-topic here: I changed my mind about BlackKnight\PAG. That's all.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?