Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
61%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
6%

Total votes: 36
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should PaloAltoGuy/BlackKnight Be Banned?

Post by Winston »

From now on lets call him PAG the FAG. Has a nice ring to it. Lol. :lol:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just enabled re-voting on this poll. So if you've changed your mind about PAG you can change your vote above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

To help give PAG/StanfordGuy a kick in the butt on the way out, I've banned him and his other username MacDaddy too, in case he feels tempted to come back again and troll us. Good riddance. Less trolls here the better.

@MarcosZeitola now that PAG is banned, you can come back now. :)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I liked him.... This site needs more character.....
Time to Hide!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Announcement:

To help give PAG/StanfordGuy a kick in the butt on the way out, I've banned him and his other username MacDaddy too, in case he feels tempted to come back again and troll us. Good riddance. Less trolls here the better.

@Spencer is still around, though. It's just another one of his aliases, although he is impersonating someone who won't be too confrontational, if anything because of his (fake) broke English. Without the other side of the comedy duo, he is next to useless.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hypermak wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 7:51 pm
@Spencer is still around, though. It's just another one of his aliases, although he is impersonating someone who won't be too confrontational, if anything because of his (fake) broke English. Without the other side of the comedy duo, he is next to useless.
Whether or not Spencer is PAG he is pretty insightful and funny, so no reason not to keep his persona around at this time.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Yes, keep the comedy duo together. No reason to ban PAG unless he does stuff like publish pictures of PD and his fiancee. And at least they were flattering pictures with no names attached. Oh, okay, speaking of flattering and less-than-flattering photos, I just figured out why PAG was banned.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 9:53 pm
Yes, keep the comedy duo together. No reason to ban PAG unless he does stuff like publish pictures of PD and his fiancee. And at least they were flattering pictures with no names attached. Oh, okay, speaking of flattering and less-than-flattering photos, I just figured out why PAG was banned.
I fail to see the entertainment value of someone who lives in a parallel universe and uses this forum to, pardon the brutal image, masturbate his ego to completion. That in itself wouldn't even be that bad, if he didn't take every chance to openly look down and insult everyone who he thinks doesn't do what he does, or doesn't do it as well.

I actually pity him, since everyone here has long called him on his BS and won't buy any of it. Even if Winston hadn't banned him, he would have probably stopped posting anyway, once he realised nobody is giving him any attention, let alone respect or admiration.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Yes, keep the comedy duo together.
Just in case I have misunderstood, which comedy duo?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

This is the FIRST time I can actually agree with something @Hypermak wrote. So I guess there is something to the old adage that, "Even a broken clock is correct twice a day."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
All what is related to PAG is anyway on my IGNORE list. Best is never to reply to such useless comments coming in from these sockpuppets.

Just noticed a thread about 'Laurel and Hardy' in this forum... a good example for a 'comedy duo'

Let me say, if Laurel is banned, Hardy should be banned too.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Not a dry eye on the HA forum.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on June 6th, 2020, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:16 pm
This is the FIRST time I can actually agree with something @Hypermak wrote. So I guess there is something to the old adage that, "Even a broken clock is correct twice a day."
Hurrah hurrah...

I guess you'll be still around because you do provide some entertainment value, with your bombastic stories and self-aggrandising persona. Just try not to be too over the top.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:11 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Yes, keep the comedy duo together.
Just in case I have misunderstood, which comedy duo?
Stanfordguy and Spencer. But I can understand the confusion since you and CE have been in good form lately.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.