Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Yes, ban him! He's an obvious troll and poser.
18
60%
No, he's entertaining. Let him stay.
10
33%
Create a troll board and restrict him there so he doesn't pollute the rest of the forum.
2
7%
 
Total votes: 30
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.
Are you kidding? Can’t believe that PAG has duped you into thinking that! PAG the fag throws you some fake compliments and praise under the Spencer alias and that convinces you that it’s not PAG? I have seen it all now....
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3756
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.
For sure, SPENCER never contributed anything productive to this forum - not even a single comment - just trolling and using obviously some software to write broken English, anyway, this 'user' is highly likely a sockpuppet. Anyway, this profile is on my IGNORE list. I don't care, however I expect his master (PAG) to be back soon, SPENCER will not be lonely for long time.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8417
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:40 am
SPENCER never contributed anything productive to this forum - not even a single comment
He contributed good stuff about CE and was probably about right on his estimate of posters' IQs.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5515
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Moretorque »

I can't believe people let that under their skin, Winston you claim this site is free speech. Their is an ignore button.
Time to Hide!
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:40 am
Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.
For sure, SPENCER never contributed anything productive to this forum - not even a single comment - just trolling and using obviously some software to write broken English, anyway, this 'user' is highly likely a sockpuppet. Anyway, this profile is on my IGNORE list. I don't care, however I expect his master (PAG) to be back soon, SPENCER will not be lonely for long time.
You block many week already so you talk out anus because you not read my posting dumwit yohan so stop make empty judgement
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:26 am
Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.
Are you kidding? Can’t believe that PAG has duped you into thinking that! PAG the fag throws you some fake compliments and praise under the Spencer alias and that convinces you that it’s not PAG? I have seen it all now....
You prove talk out anus same you do for other poster you not know realife of contarian

you nothing but bitter angryman so so crave validates from any man that lack from your inrealife you only have life on happy aboard forum for brag online but show nothing from realife say many falsitys and still you belief i am stanfordguy show you big dumape yes you good english write skill so iq 90+ but it your only ability we see weak judgement easy to fall navity trap from averageman iq and huge egomania so belief you have merit when all know you got afirmation action in usa from taxmoney sucked from real productors that creator the value you suck blood from you contrarian with intents on bring down other goodman poster

wiseton do what bossman have do to ban pag fag because pag fag do same you contrarian by bring down other aboarder and moreeven pag fag atak wiseton direct this crime blasfamos and i agree 100% pag fag ban

stanfordguy blackman too but much much more rounding inteligent and much hi iq than contrarian and have intuition same wiseton so have deep understand and even understand how manipulation young whitegirl when contrarian just simple simon one dimenson man who only buy clocktime of whitegirl but so so sad stanford seem real bad intention destroy other aboarder not uplifting spirit and disobeys bossman wiseton comandments so we deem rightus to ban pag fag 100%

cornfed bitterman also but not atak personality other aboarder just only expresion exagerate resentings of sociatal racialisms against archaic whiteman of 2000s because the societies assumption all problems and blamings is fault from whiteman that become escapegoats for al world problems 2020

we know hyperduende smartman and deep happy aboard experiences but hyperduende only posses linear thinkings and only can learn hardway because not posess deep intuation empathatic to understand real truthing and be very wise so he still belief spencer is same as stanfordguy when stanfordguy not even know who is spencer 100%........we need learn from our leader wiseton who know what he not know even he have strong feel he not claim 100% even it truth his feel 99% truth....hyperduende prove limits of brain when he belief 100% stanfordguy is spencer when it 100% false he is only thinkingman with great write skill and much higher iq compare to borderline contrarian but hyperduende lack wisedom since canot smell and feel truthing same way empath intuition wiseton can so hyperduende only may learn from hardway of smashing into hard truthings when linear navity fails him at endings

hyperduende also not truther because make lie pretend to be young chef even average intuations or investigation logics can see from all posting histories that hypermak is same poster pub and prive deundes.......now have other europman from france also very good english write but still easy see his writstyle so very diffrent from hyperduende not take detective to see this franceman different than 2 duendes and a mak excepting if pduende make big disgise efforts not like before with hyper name you see pduende wrong belief wiseton not very clever and wise but easy to fool but wiseton proof canot fall fool like 1 dimension dumwit contrarian who seem dumdown each year get more eldering
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Spencer wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 9:57 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 6:26 am
Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
Keep in mind guys. Theres no proof that PAG and Spencer are the same person. Thats conjecture. It's not a solid fact. I don't think they are the same. I'm usually right on these things 99 percent of the time.
Are you kidding? Can’t believe that PAG has duped you into thinking that! PAG the fag throws you some fake compliments and praise under the Spencer alias and that convinces you that it’s not PAG? I have seen it all now....
You prove talk out anus same you do for other poster you not know realife of contarian

you nothing but bitter angryman so so crave validates from any man that lack from your inrealife you only have life on happy aboard forum for brag online but show nothing from realife say many falsitys and still you belief i am stanfordguy show you big dumape yes you good english write skill so iq 90+ but it your only ability we see weak judgement easy to fall navity trap from averageman iq and huge egomania so belief you have merit when all know you got afirmation action in usa from taxmoney sucked from real productors that creator the value you suck blood from you contrarian with intents on bring down other goodman poster

wiseton do what bossman have do to ban pag fag because pag fag do same you contrarian by bring down other aboarder and moreeven pag fag atak wiseton direct this crime blasfamos and i agree 100% pag fag ban

stanfordguy blackman too but much much more rounding inteligent and much hi iq than contrarian and have intuition same wiseton so have deep understand and even understand how manipulation young whitegirl when contrarian just simple simon one dimenson man who only buy clocktime of whitegirl but so so sad stanford seem real bad intention destroy other aboarder not uplifting spirit and disobeys bossman wiseton comandments so we deem rightus to ban pag fag 100%

cornfed bitterman also but not atak personality other aboarder just only expresion exagerate resentings of sociatal racialisms against archaic whiteman of 2000s because the societies assumption all problems and blamings is fault from whiteman that become escapegoats for al world problems 2020

we know hyperduende smartman and deep happy aboard experiences but hyperduende only posses linear thinkings and only can learn hardway because not posess deep intuation empathatic to understand real truthing and be very wise so he still belief spencer is same as stanfordguy when stanfordguy not even know who is spencer 100%........we need learn from our leader wiseton who know what he not know even he have strong feel he not claim 100% even it truth his feel 99% truth....hyperduende prove limits of brain when he belief 100% stanfordguy is spencer when it 100% false he is only thinkingman with great write skill and much higher iq compare to borderline contrarian but hyperduende lack wisedom since canot smell and feel truthing same way empath intuition wiseton can so hyperduende only may learn from hardway of smashing into hard truthings when linear navity fails him at endings

hyperduende also not truther because make lie pretend to be young chef even average intuations or investigation logics can see from all posting histories that hypermak is same poster pub and prive deundes.......now have other europman from france also very good english write but still easy see his writstyle so very diffrent from hyperduende not take detective to see this franceman different than 2 duendes and a mak excepting if pduende make big disgise efforts not like before with hyper name you see pduende wrong belief wiseton not very clever and wise but easy to fool but wiseton proof canot fall fool like 1 dimension dumwit contrarian who seem dumdown each year get more eldering
Does anyone actually take the time to read this gibberish? If so, they really do need a life as bad a PAG the fag does.
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Spencer »

Pag fag not live on happy aboard forum like you contrarian so your defining of life is make posting everyday 10 years......contrarian has life on forums only on forums same dan silley live on video contarian live under keboard on forum stay home eat post shit sleep eat post shit sleep x 4000 and continue to 60s 70s and final finish live remainder elderlife on forum so sadman same dan silly
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5515
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Moretorque »

C.E you take the time to read the jibberish,.. :shock:
Last edited by Moretorque on June 8th, 2020, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by gsjackson »

hypermak wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:03 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 9:53 pm
Yes, keep the comedy duo together. No reason to ban PAG unless he does stuff like publish pictures of PD and his fiancee. And at least they were flattering pictures with no names attached. Oh, okay, speaking of flattering and less-than-flattering photos, I just figured out why PAG was banned.
I fail to see the entertainment value of someone who lives in a parallel universe and uses this forum to, pardon the brutal image, masturbate his ego to completion. That in itself wouldn't even be that bad, if he didn't take every chance to openly look down and insult everyone who he thinks doesn't do what he does, or doesn't do it as well.

I actually pity him, since everyone here has long called him on his BS and won't buy any of it. Even if Winston hadn't banned him, he would have probably stopped posting anyway, once he realised nobody is giving him any attention, let alone respect or admiration.
The entertainment value is in the Nietzschean theater. PAG is a thoroughgoing Nietzschean, may even believe himself to be the reincarnation of old Friedrich. In this forum he plays the role of ubermensch, with in-your-face arrogance. I've always found it kind of a refreshing contrast to the down-in-the-mouth moping often found here. And he often tries to add value with some of his posts, e.g., on the microbiome.

Batting Winston back and forth between Stanfordguy and Spencer is an amusing and laboriously constructed performance. Though maybe not quite as laborious a task if Yohan is correct that software is used to create the Spencer argot.
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Spencer »

hyperduende wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:03 pm
"I fail to see the entertainment value of someone who lives in a parallel universe and uses this forum to, pardon the brutal image, masturbate his ego to completion."
OMG x 10000000000.......classical pduende writstyle nobody but nobody production excepting only one and only one pduende so we see pduende not make efforts for project 30 chefman esl student fakery imaging but only give the simplsimon lipservice and atitude deep heart is if you one dimension belief my fakestory then show you simple simon and if you see who am i really that is 2 duendes and a mak then clarity is i pduende reincart troll the dumbwits on forum in front of in know forum wiseman eyes to make spectacularity joke of dumbit low intuation hi egomania poster to showup for the truth
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4975
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:16 pm
This is the FIRST time I can actually agree with something @Hypermak wrote. So I guess there is something to the old adage that, "Even a broken clock is correct twice a day."
Hurrah hurrah...

I guess you'll be still around because you do provide some entertainment value, with your bombastic stories and self-aggrandising persona. Just try not to be too over the top.
It's quite unfortunate that that is your INTERPRETATION of my descriptions of my lifestyle. Giving people alternative ideas on how to design their lives is just that, not self-aggrandizing.

I do have my theories as to why the few are apt to label things like that as bragging, but I'll just leave it at that.
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 558
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: Poll: Should PAG/StanfordGuy Be Banned?

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 4:55 pm
hypermak wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 10:16 pm
This is the FIRST time I can actually agree with something @Hypermak wrote. So I guess there is something to the old adage that, "Even a broken clock is correct twice a day."
Hurrah hurrah...

I guess you'll be still around because you do provide some entertainment value, with your bombastic stories and self-aggrandising persona. Just try not to be too over the top.
It's quite unfortunate that that is your INTERPRETATION of my descriptions of my lifestyle. Giving people alternative ideas on how to design their lives is just that, not self-aggrandizing.

I do have my theories as to why the few are apt to label things like that as bragging, but I'll just leave it at that.
You are egomania badman of 3 parts.........part 1 is 10 year 4000+ post of self-aggrandizing story with 0% proofing just ramdomman hide under keyboard talk talk talk a decade but in carless admit be elderman pay loso prostitute and part 2 is you always take all open chance bringdown other aboarder crabstyle and only exceptionals the ones give validates and kiss your anus and part 3 you weak rage egomania sickhead to living all remainder of oldman life on small happy aboard forum for throw stone otherman suport crabstyle get happy from try miserate other poster all part 1 2 3 equal anti truther sickhead meanman that sums up oldman contrarian
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”