Why American Culture Is The Most Degenerate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The foundation of America is held up by the five pillars of lust: money, food, fame, power, and sex.

http://www.rooshv.com/7-reasons-why-ame ... damage.com
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Why American Culture Is The Most Degenerate

Post by steve55 »

Taco wrote:The foundation of America is held up by the five pillars of lust: money, food, fame, power, and sex.

Brilliant! Roosh is definitely a happier abroader. I mean, you look at that article and you have to almost ask yourself, did Winston write that?

Roosh have just penned his best article ever! Thanks for sharing Taco
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The only thing with his portrayal is that it makes it seem that beautiful sluts are a'plenty and that the average chump is having tons of sex with them, which is far from true. There might be plenty of lust, but not really that much action.
Last edited by droid on July 22nd, 2014, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Dominance is the general force underlying all reality, so what? In other countries they just have different forms of the will to power, meaning that they appear to stem from something else, such as altruism or sympathy, when they really originate in one's instinct to bring someone under one's own power.
That is only true of the parasitic mind.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Taco wrote:The foundation of America is held up by the five pillars of lust: money, food, fame, power, and sex.

The USA is pretty bad but it's far from the most degenerate in the world. I mean let's be serious here.
Thailand in reality is very very degenerate. It's in fact worse than the USA.
Want some examples.
1. Thailand has higher rate of HIV and other STD's than the USA
2. There are places in Thailand where white men go and have sex with underage kids and the people allow it. Thailand is in the top 5 for child prostitution.
3. Thailand has higher murder rates.
4. If you haven't found out yet I am sorry to tell you but Thailand is the one country in the world that has the highest amount of cases of women cutting men's penises off.

Thailand is beyond any reasonably doubt more degenerate than the USA and that's coming from someone who dislikes the USA.
There are also others similar to Thailand that are worse than the USA.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Zionosis wrote:

The USA is pretty bad but it's far from the most degenerate in the world. I mean let's be serious here.
Want some examples.
2. There are places in Thailand where white men go and have sex with underage kids and the people allow it. Thailand is in the top 5 for child p4p.
4. If you haven't found out yet I am sorry to tell you but Thailand is the one country in the world that has the highest amount of cases of women cutting men's penises off.

Thailand is beyond any reasonably doubt more degenerate than the USA and that's coming from someone who dislikes the USA.
Thai people also seem more dumbed downed than Americans, and they follow pop culture more.

Winston talks about being a "non-conformist", but I think you'll find more "non-conformists" in the USA than you would in Thailand.

Thais take conformity to a whole new level.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Luc Furr wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Dominance is the general force underlying all reality, so what? In other countries they just have different forms of the will to power, meaning that they appear to stem from something else, such as altruism or sympathy, when they really originate in one's instinct to bring someone under one's own power.
That is only true of the parasitic mind.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Zionosis wrote:

Want some examples.
2. There are places in Thailand where white men go and have sex with underage kids and the people allow it. Thailand is in the top 5 for child p4p.

Yeah, but Thailand is a pagan country. Never been Christianized. So I would posit that Thailand by definition cannot be "degenerate" because they have never been part of Christian Civilization in the first place!

But IMO they do pretty good for heathens.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:

Brilliant! Roosh is definitely a happier abroader. I mean, you look at that article and you have to almost ask yourself, did Winston write that?

Roosh have just penned his best article ever! Thanks for sharing Taco
DITTO THAT!

GREAT article, Roosh.

Welcome to Manhood.

+10 to Roosh.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

QUOTE FROM ROOSH
I don’t believe in God, but if I did I would pray every night that He destroys American culture, a soul-sucking leech on over 300 million human beings and countless more outside its borders, a demon that is enslaving human beings to feed their darkest urges and bottomless pits of narcissism, to obsessing over Chinese products and mindless nonstop entertainment, to worshiping at the alter of the government instead of the family, to creating helpless zombies instead of self-reliant individuals, and to equating homosexuality with normality. Please God, let this culture be devoured, even if it means an age of darkness where we must learn from scratch how to be good again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The wrote:QUOTE FROM ROOSH
I don’t believe in God, but if I did I would pray every night that He destroys American culture, a soul-sucking leech on over 300 million human beings and countless more outside its borders, a demon that is enslaving human beings to feed their darkest urges and bottomless pits of narcissism, to obsessing over Chinese products and mindless nonstop entertainment, to worshiping at the alter of the government instead of the family, to creating helpless zombies instead of self-reliant individuals, and to equating homosexuality with normality. Please God, let this culture be devoured, even if it means an age of darkness where we must learn from scratch how to be good again.
But isn't Roosh a human blowfly buzzing around the carcass of the society whose death he is grieving? It would be good if he could come on here and explain himself.