Is It Easy To Get Laid In Country X?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Is It Easy To Get Laid In Country X?

Post by Banano »

Oftentimes, the first thing any foreign guy wants to know from me is if it’s easy to get laid in America. My instinct is always to say, “Yes! It’s much easier than your country!â€￾ But then I re-consider because the guy asking me will probably be a man of average appearance with a provider type of game. His country, which may take two dates for me to bang a girl, would actually be much easier for him than America, even though two hour bangs are reasonably common. How can we reconcile this conflict?

It turns out there are two types of easiness: (1) ease of fast sex and (2) ease of attraction. They tend to exist on opposite ends of the spectrum. For example, in America it’s easy to get fast sex once a girl is attracted to you, but it’s not easy to get a girl attracted to you. In Ukraine, it’s easier to get a girl attracted to you, but it’s not easy to get fast sex even if she is (at least not as fast as in America).

In America, there is a huge blowout rate, meaning that the bulk of women I approach will immediately shut me down in the rudest manner possible because they have zero attraction for me, but when I do find a girl who is attracted, I can definitely sleep with her the same night.

In Ukraine, there is a low blowout rate, meaning a greater percentage of the women you talk to will have some initial attraction that leads to a number exchange or first date, but it will take some time to seal the deal, possibly spanning weeks. It’s not uncommon to hear foreigners going there or Russia and having multiple dates scheduled every day. While they won’t get laid on most of those dates, having the same quantity of dates is much harder to achieve in the States.

Poland is an interesting middle ground between these two extremes. Sex is faster than in Ukraine and you will have more girls attracted to you than in the USA. The only problem is that the quality you’re dealing with can be quite average (there’s always a catch).

If we want to ask whether a country is easy, we have to ask from which standpoint—easiness in terms of sex after attraction is established or easiness in terms of whether attraction can be created in the first place. If you’re a top 1% man in terms of attractiveness and producing tingles, it’s clear that America will be better on average, because more women will be attracted to you off-the-bat and you’ll be able to sleep with them quickly. But if you’re more average with the punishing desire to be a mostly nice guy, you’re more likely to get laid in a non-Western location, in spite of the additional time you’ll need (even the top 1% will have to wait longer for sex abroad). Because I know most of my readers are not in the top 1%, including myself, it becomes clear what your long-term course of action should be.

http://www.rooshv.com/is-it-easy-to-get ... -country-x

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

It's easiest to get laid where P4P is cheap. No hassle, but if you're wanting to do it the hard way, then I will say it depends on several factors.

Being attractive goes along way, especially in short term relationships. In less modern countries like in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe or Latin America; there is such a thing as being"too" attractive. Meaning that most women will believe you're not serious about a long term relationships ending in marriage if you are able to bed just about any random woman.

I see this as insecurity on the woman's part but it's valid reasoning.

In terms of European, Latin and Asian men not native to America having success here; it's a bit more complicated.

If you're Caucasian, then the majority of your success will come from White women. But like most White men, you can spread yourself around and there will be Black, Latin and Asian women that will find you at least interesting.

If you're Black, typically from Caribbean or Africa (or of that decent in Western Europe). Because it's likely your more cultured and educated than the average Black man, you will appear more attractive to White women than the majority of Black women in America. That's because the majority of Black women in America are ratchet at some level, from Hood Rats to Educated Hood Rats, there simply not enough well intended, well meaning and attractive BW out there.

So in the places a foreign man might find himself is in upper income areas of the city, so naturally he'll be around White women more.

This is no different than Foreign women purposely living in questionable parts of NYC so they can meet more Black or Latin men. Or as my Finnish female friend who came all the way to California to hang out with some friends in Compton.

Does she like Black men? Is the Pope Catholic?

Finally Asian men do well with other Asian women mostly. You're not going to find many women of other races that speak Mandarin or Cantonese....

A guy I was friends with at one of my various jobs was Tony. He was a Vietnamese guy and I went out with him few times. He liked going to Asian night at the Variety Arts Center in Downtown LA where they have a multi-level disco/nightclub back in the days.

I had an okay time and didn't go more than twice because Asian women just aren't my thing.

I've also been out with my friend Ob who is Thai was born in Thailand but is a naturalized American citizen. That said, we would go clubbin run into FOB girls from South Korea, China, Vietnam, even Cambodia.

He's dated White women before but prefers Asian women. He's tall (6'0) so that likely helped him with non-Asian women, but it also helps him with Asian women.

So as I said, it's not clear cut but it can be broken down because I have hung out with visitors from other countries and watched who was generally interested in them.

For White men, it largely didn't matter, he could get any woman he wanted, regardless of race.

For Black men, if you're too cool, laid back and speak proper English, more White women will find you appealing than Black women. Even in a group situation, there might be ONE Black girl among a group of White women. She is not ratchet or anything, but might feel jilted if you talk to her White friends instead of her.

Been there, Done that, Seen it and have the t-shirt.

For Asian men, they do best with Asian women.

Is it easier for them to get laid quickly? Yes because he's exotic, a man from another country that doesn't talk or behave like local men. Women will drop the panties for that, in any country....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

It's easiest to get laid where P4P is cheap. No hassle, but if you're wanting to do it the hard way, then I will say it depends on several factors.

Being attractive goes along way, especially in short term relationships. In less modern countries like in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe or Latin America; there is such a thing as being"too" attractive. Meaning that most women will believe you're not serious about a long term relationships ending in marriage if you are able to bed just about any random woman.

In terms of European, Latin and Asian men not native to America having success here; it's a bit more complicated.

If you're Caucasian, then the majority of your success will come from White women. But like most White men, you can spread yourself around and there will be Black, Latin and Asian women that will find you at least interesting.

If you're Black, typically from Caribbean or Africa (or of that decent in Western Europe). Because it's likely your more cultured and educated than the average Black man, you will appear more attractive to White women than the majority of Black women in America. That's because the majority of Black women in America are ratchet at some level, from Hood Rats to Educated Hood Rats, there simply not enough well intended, well meaning and attractive BW out there.

So in the places a foreign man might find himself is in upper income areas of the city, so naturally he'll be around White women more.

This is no different than Foreign women purposely living in questionable parts of NYC so they can meet more Black or Latin men. Or as my Finnish female friend who came all the way to California to hang out with some friends in Compton.

Finally Asian men do well with other Asian women mostly. You're not going to find many women of other races that speak Mandarin or Cantonese....

A guy I was friends with at one of my various jobs was Tony. He was a Vietnamese guy and I went out with him few times. He liked going to Asian night at the Variety Arts Center in Downtown LA where they have a multi-level disco/nightclub back in the days.

I had an okay time and didn't go more than twice because Asian women just aren't my thing.

I've also been out with my friend Ob who is Thai was born in Thailand but is a naturalized American citizen. That said, we would go clubbin run into FOB girls from South Korea, China, Vietnam, even Cambodia.

He's dated White women before but prefers Asian women. He's tall (6'0) so that likely helped him with non-Asian women, but it also helps him with Asian women.

So as I said, it's not clear cut but it can be broken down because I have hung out with visitors from other countries and watched who was generally interested in them.

For White men, it largely didn't matter, he could get any woman he wanted, regardless of race.

For Black men, if you're too cool, laid back and speak proper English, more White women will find you appealing than Black women. Even in a group situation, there might be ONE Black girl among a group of White women. She is not ratchet or anything, but might feel jilted if you talk to her White friends instead of her.

Is it easier for them to get laid quickly? Yes because he's exotic, a man from another country that doesn't talk or behave like local men. Women will drop the panties for that, in any country....
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

I didn't read it because some of you guys seem in denial.

Yes of course it's easier to get women in certain countries.

As far as sex it's far easier in certain countries than others. As far as love once again it's still far easier in certain countries than others. Generally if things like feminist attitudes are within women of the country then it will make them more negative and make finding love harder.

But It seems some people on here want to believe it's all a fantasy and the USA is secretly has the best women. lol
Well if that's true then go have fun with your American women. Guess they aren't even fat on average and the stats lies also. lol
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

djfourmoney wrote:It's easiest to get laid where P4P is cheap. No hassle, but if you're wanting to do it the hard way, then I will say it depends on several factors.

Gooood Lord! Good post....I was laughing out loud at the bolded....Especially the part where the black man is in a group of white women with that one black girl who gets upset when you start chatting up the more petite, attractive white female...

Reminds me of a video by Philochko where he is in a group with a white woman and a black woman, and the black woman bitches at him for not liking black women calling him a sellout....Only to find out that the black woman ONLY sucks white cock....and nobody calls her out on that nonsense....ROTFLMAO!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:It's easiest to get laid where P4P is cheap. No hassle, but if you're wanting to do it the hard way, then I will say it depends on several factors.

Gooood Lord! Good post....I was laughing out loud at the bolded....Especially the part where the black man is in a group of white women with that one black girl who gets upset when you start chatting up the more petite, attractive white female...

Reminds me of a video by Philochko where he is in a group with a white woman and a black woman, and the black woman bitches at him for not liking black women calling him a sellout....Only to find out that the black woman ONLY sucks white cock....and nobody calls her out on that nonsense....ROTFLMAO!

Exactly...Phill mentioned she was African too with a weave!

BW have such low self-esteem it's not even funny anymore, its life-threatening....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The wrote:

Exactly...Phill mentioned she was African too with a weave!

BW have such low self-esteem it's not even funny anymore, its life-threatening....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston needs to fix this one click and its a double post...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Haha...the hypocrisy of Black women is hilarious!

It's exactly the same with Asian females...they'll see an Asian man with a Black or White women--and the dirty looks they give is amazing. But when they're with a White guy, they act all so 'superior' and thumb their nose at everyone. Hahaha...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This is a good Roosh article, and should be a sticky for all the newbies on the forum.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:Haha...the hypocrisy of Black women is hilarious!

It's exactly the same with Asian females...they'll see an Asian man with a Black or White women--and the dirty looks they give is amazing. But when they're with a White guy, they act all so 'superior' and thumb their nose at everyone. Hahaha...
Really? I hadn't even heard or seen that. I've only known one Asian into Black women. Interesting...
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

djfourmoney wrote:
The wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Man that quote is so good that I need to use it as a signature.....