Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
34
48%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
10
14%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
27
38%
 
Total votes: 71
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8373
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 3:46 pm

Your social critique seems pretty well on. That said, the boomer generation has been ruinous in terms of their aggregate impact, often voting themselves benefit at the debt expense of future generations.
Starting with that premise, it makes a poor excuse for personal failures... .
So thus we learn that it is possible for the regime to do ruinous things, but not possible for anyone to actually be the victims of the ruinous things. This might require further explanation.
If you point out that millions of white men are in fact overcoming and raising families,
If we discount welfare cases and outlines such as insular religious communities, there are statistically very few, as evidenced by the sub-replacement birth rate. Many married men are likely experiencing a taste of hell and/or will subsequently be driven to jail, bankruptcy and suicide. Even if that weren't the case, the premise is stupid. It is like saying that the Black Death was no big deal because millions of people didn't die in it.

However, if you think a normal marriage in the West is possible for a reasonably capable man, perhaps you could start a thread and explain how to avoid the pitfalls we have gone into on the forum. For example, suppose I want to marry a teenaged virgin (the historical norm) of similar intelligence and it were possible to wave a magic wand and cure all the character flaws I supposedly have. How would I go about this?
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: April 15th, 2017, 6:14 pm
Location: Texas. Need I say more?

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Man With a Plan »

I vote yes.
The Grey Menace | Lone Wolf
Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 430
Joined: December 18th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Nailer »

No, cornfed should not be banned. He is correct in almost everything.
User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3381
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 9:20 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by publicduende »

I had a few moments of scorn and tension with Cornfed. However, if the policy is to ban trolls and "entities" who are on this forum to purposely pollute or disrupt the flow of debate, CF doesn't subscribe to these definitions.

He might have extreme ideas about Zionist control of the world (which is partly true anyway), blacks and underprivileged minorities, and even relationships with underage girls. However I found his posts often well articulated. The man is bitter and disturbed, yet he is more often than not able to articulate his points in a rather insightful, if colourful and abrasive, manner.

If you want unbridled free speech, then you should be able to put up with the consequences of it, even in cases like CF.

If Winston bans him, he should then be banning at least another 10 long-time posters (not making names).
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: April 15th, 2017, 6:14 pm
Location: Texas. Need I say more?

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Man With a Plan »

Not really. CF uses red herrings/strawmen and ad hominems often in his debates. He is not "correct in everything he says" nor is he articulate. With free speech you're going to make a trade-off, and the trade-off is that you're giving up stability and progress for an all-is-fair-game community. Which isn't a bad thing in and of itself. It's a bad thing depending on what you seek. Is it bad in this context? Well, yes, because the forum is about how to get overseas and maybe see what foreign women have to offer, and with narratives that CF and his gang often post, that focus is removed. Look at how often he and CE would bicker like girls (despite CE saying multiple times he "would put the race trolls on ignore and be done with them"). Got to a point where CE got himself banned for being a b!tch, making me have to actually defend a Nazi piece of shit like Cornfed. That said, publicdude is right about one thing and that's that Cornfed isn't the sole issue here. I vote yes on his ban, BUT I also say don't stop there.
The Grey Menace | Lone Wolf
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 307
Joined: August 7th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 9:09 am
Not really. CF uses red herrings/strawmen and ad hominems often in his debates.
Funny its not only me who says that

I have called him out on that many a time. He makes no point or argument, but accuses the person of making no point....even when its repeated several times.

And his views on women are weird and creepy....he's an eliot roger type.

Get him out. He is a waste of space here.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4946
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 12:04 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 9:09 am
Not really. CF uses red herrings/strawmen and ad hominems often in his debates.
Funny its not only me who says that

I have called him out on that many a time. He makes no point or argument, but accuses the person of making no point....even when its repeated several times.

And his views on women are weird and creepy....he's an eliot roger type.

Get him out. He is a waste of space here.
He's a troll with no apparent purpose nor joy in his life.

The sooner you place him on your "ignore list," the better.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8373
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 1:48 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 12:04 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 9:09 am
Not really. CF uses red herrings/strawmen and ad hominems often in his debates.
Funny its not only me who says that

I have called him out on that many a time. He makes no point or argument, but accuses the person of making no point....even when its repeated several times.

And his views on women are weird and creepy....he's an eliot roger type.

Get him out. He is a waste of space here.
He's a troll with no apparent purpose nor joy in his life.

The sooner you place him on your "ignore list," the better.
Oh come on (and I know you're reading this), this Darrell_Johnson guy is a troll that even you can recognise, but you are pretending not to and you know it. This is unbecoming of even you.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 307
Joined: August 7th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 1:48 am
He's a troll with no apparent purpose nor joy in his life.
The sooner you place him on your "ignore list," the better.
When you say it like that, it made me think.

I think I will change my vote, your comment made me realize that its not good to not have any joy or purpose in life, if this is true then I think he should stay, because if arguing with people gives him joy, then who are we to starve him of what he needs?. I no longer want him to go.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5506
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Moretorque »

I don't call him Corny the Great for no reason.
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31191
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Winston »

Proposal about the Cornfed problem:

Maybe we should put all of Cornfed's racist and violence supporting threads against blacks in the NSFW section? That may be a start in lowering Google penalties against this site. However, even if we did that, there's still the problem that in the Anti-American women rants board, there are countless many threads ranting about AW. Should we put that whole board into the NSFW section too? Would that repair the Google penalties for hate speech on this site? What do you guys think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8373
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 7:04 am
Proposal about the Cornfed problem:

Maybe we should put all of Cornfed's racist and violence supporting threads against blacks in the NSFW section? That may be a start in lowering Google penalties against this site. However, even if we did that, there's still the problem that in the Anti-American women rants board, there are countless many threads ranting about AW. Should we put that whole board into the NSFW section too? Would that repair the Google penalties for hate speech on this site? What do you guys think?
It won't do you any good because Google and the other tech companies will punish absolutely any non-mainstream political or esoteric content. No amount of adherence to the party line short of 100% is good enough. People on Youtube have noticed that even using the word "coronavirus" causes the algorithm to punish their channel. However, if you don't believe me the obvious thing to do would be to have an entire NSFW section and put boards like the Anti-AW board and Racial board there. Moving a few threads won't make any difference. But generally you have to just accept that the bad guys don't want independent political content to be viewed and want the Internet to consist of mainstream tv content, cat videos and ugly trannies showing girls how to wear makeup.
User avatar
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by HenryGeorge »

Cornfed wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 3:19 pm
Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 7:04 am
Proposal about the Cornfed problem:

Maybe we should put all of Cornfed's racist and violence supporting threads against blacks in the NSFW section? That may be a start in lowering Google penalties against this site. However, even if we did that, there's still the problem that in the Anti-American women rants board, there are countless many threads ranting about AW. Should we put that whole board into the NSFW section too? Would that repair the Google penalties for hate speech on this site? What do you guys think?
It won't do you any good because Google and the other tech companies will punish absolutely any non-mainstream political or esoteric content. No amount of adherence to the party line short of 100% is good enough. People on Youtube have noticed that even using the word "coronavirus" causes the algorithm to punish their channel. However, if you don't believe me the obvious thing to do would be to have an entire NSFW section and put boards like the Anti-AW board and Racial board there. Moving a few threads won't make any difference. But generally you have to just accept that the bad guys don't want independent political content to be viewed and want the Internet to consist of mainstream tv content, cat videos and ugly trannies showing girls how to wear makeup.
Pretty much...
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3745
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 7:04 am
Proposal about the Cornfed problem:
Maybe we should put all of Cornfed's racist and violence supporting threads against blacks in the NSFW section?
.....
even if we did that, there's still the problem that in the Anti-American women rants board...
I don't think this might result in any difference of rating this forum.

It is already misogynist if there are comments about AW are not good marriage material and the US-male should look abroad for a suitable wife/girlfriend - this brings already radical feminists into action, calling this forum a place about how to find an Asian doormat, a site for mail-order-brides sold by her parents who are full of drugs and sold her helpless daughter to an wife beater and similar BS etc.

Cornfed's few comments about black people will not change anything about the reputation of this forum.

Some comments from him are truly racist (ALL black people are animals etc.) and make no sense at all, some other content is fairly true but exaggerated, similar to comments from Mercury.

Some other comments from Cornfed have the only problem, that they are not politically correct by US-standards (2 % of young black people commit 50 percent of all crimes in USA) but I firmly think, he should be allowed to post them.

However which threads of Cornfed are 'violence promoting'?

BTW, easy access for trolls, sockpuppets, spammers etc. is also a reason to rate a site lower ....
and also unsecure internet connection...

You might shut out any visitor, who is NOT registered, if you disable the guest option to prevent any not-registered person to read this forum...
Insist during sign-up that all new members have to register and to post a first comment into the 'Introduce yourself' section etc.

But otherwise Not much what you can do about, except you change the entire forum into a religious web-page - there is a guy who did that...Rooshv - a forum for Christian men... but I hope, you have no intention to do that...
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31191
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Winston »

Even if there were not racist or anti-AW posts here, and every post was all politically correct, there's still the problem that Google likes to deflate independent websites and only promote big corporate sites or big social media sites. So that would still bring us down anyway. So there are multiple factors going against this site. Nowadays, Google seems to like to promote big social media sites like LinkediN and Pininterest ahead of others. It doesn't care about quality content, only about big sites and "authoritative content" meaning some big corporation or government agency is behind it. Or big websites that conform to established views like Wikipedia. So even without any taboo content, we'd still be demoted.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”