Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 8:50 am
This argument coming from Cornfed is also derogatory against all white people who are in a personal interracial relationship.
To have sex with an animal is 'bestiality'.
This reminds me of the Talmud which explicitly says that any jew having sex with a non-jew is guilty of the sin of bestiality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

According to the "Out of Africa" theory, which is now the most accepted in Anthropology, people in Africa are the only people who are purely human, i.e homo sapien. Europeans have up to 5% mixture of Neanderthal and Chinese are mixed with Homo Erectus. I'll defer to Winston for theories about the ancient origins of filipinas.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 1:51 pm
For instance ive seen filipino girls climb trees with no experience or training, as though they have strong monkey genes.
This is why we love you Winston. No filter, just raw observation. :lol:
Nicely put. Winston views the world through a childlike innocence. Political correctness doesn't even register.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

:lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nailer wrote:
For instance ive seen filipino girls climb trees with no experience or training, as though they have strong monkey genes.
Well i dont mean that as an insult to them. Its just an observation. Lol.

Another interesting way filipinos have an animal trait is that they cannot think about concepts but they have a photographic memory of faces. Animals are like that too. If you feed a dog or cat they remember your face for life. But they cannot think abstractly.

Also animals are simple and satisfied as long as their basic needs are met. They dont think or analyze. Filipinos in Philippines are like that too. So there are many similarities. I listed 15 similarities in another thread.

Again these are not insults. Just observations.

Also if you see the video series soul ages that i posted, the infant soul videos describe filipinos to a T. Because their souls just recently evolved out of the animal kingdom. So that may explain why some peoples are closer to the animal kingdom in behavior, than they are to civilized refined British aristocrats. Lol. Perhaps their past lives were in the animal kingdom. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Yohan wrote:
It is not only insulting, but it is plainly wrong to consider people of other race who are not white as animals, wildlife, cattle, apes, monkeys...
They are humans, there is nowhere scientifically proven that no-white people are non-humans, primates...
As a result of pretending they are people, blacks have displaced and wiped out much of the indigenous population of Africa, destroyed most African fauna, destroyed white civilisation in Southern Africa and committed countless attacks on humans and generally ruined life in the West. By not wanting this horrendous situation even discussed, you clearly want it to continue and get worse. You are clearly a vile, evil person.
But cornfed, animals do not destroy nature or wipe out life. They live in harmony with nature. Only humans do not live in harmony with nature. The rest of the animal kingdom does. So dont you have that backwards? If blacks were like animals then they wouldnt do all that right? Animals do not attack people unless they are threatened or desperately hungry. Animals do not kill for sport. Only humans do. Also animals do not lie or have malice. Only humans do.

Thus I'm not sure if even being human is a compliment anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 4:48 pm
Yohan wrote:
This argument coming from Cornfed is also derogatory against all white people who are in a personal interracial relationship.
To have sex with an animal is 'bestiality'.
This reminds me of the Talmud which explicitly says that any jew having sex with a non-jew is guilty of the sin of bestiality.

Cornfed does not seem to be interested in relationships or being "happier abroad". His main focus seems to be abusing Winston's free speech tolerance to use the forum to vent his Neo-Nazi views, as if HA can somehow become another version of Storm Front. He uses the anonymity of the keyboard to hurl racial insults that in person would have him getting his pansy-a$$ beat to a pulp. He is seething with hatred and resentment. If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it. Yes-sir-ee, says he, "Great white men like myself are prevented from having our dream girl and making all those white babies cuz the Jews and Negros is stopp'n me!" The fact that he has the personality of a warthog could have NOTHING to do with it!
Last edited by OutWest on January 5th, 2018, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 7:43 pm
According to the "Out of Africa" theory, which is now the most accepted in Anthropology, people in Africa are the only people who are purely human, i.e homo sapien. Europeans have up to 5% mixture of Neanderthal and Chinese are mixed with Homo Erectus. I'll defer to Winston for theories about the ancient origins of filipinas.
Didnt you see the videos debunking that out of africa theory that i posted?

It does seem true that whites, blacks and asians have different DNA though. Even if blacks are the original indigenous humans that doesnt mean being human is the most civilized. If whites are from mars, like starchild said, and mars is more technologically advanced, then in that sense they would be superior to other people.

Savages and barbarians are human too. Doesnt mean they are civilized.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:43 pm
If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it.
In other words, if the system is handing you enough money there is no reason to care about the genocide of white people and the destruction of civilisation. Typical boomer selfishness.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:44 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Didnt you see the videos debunking that out of africa theory that i posted?

It does seem true that whites, blacks and asians have different DNA though.
Other than the biological difference between blacks and humans, the reason to think of them as animals is that there is no solution to the problems they are causing the world within the context of treating them as people. Anyone who objects to blacks being called animals deserves to be dismembered by a pack of them at this point.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:09 pm
OutWest wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:43 pm
If he was actually accomplishing anything of merit in his life, he would not have time for it.
In other words, if the system is handing you enough money there is no reason to care about the genocide of white people and the destruction of civilisation. Typical boomer selfishness.
The "System" is not handing me money. I did not even mention money and would be way down the list on what I would consider to be "Something of merit."
"Seething with hatred of Jews, Blacks and baby boomers.. " The question is not whether you have the right to espouse your Nazi views. I would argue that you do. The question about banning was focused on whether a Happier Abroad themed site is the appropriate place for you to make your points. The term " off topic" would apply to most of what you say, though of course there are others. The other legitimate question is, why do I care? Actually, I don't. Banned or not, it's a great big.. Whatever. If the Jews, the blacks or the boomers are able to hold you down and derail your plans, it must not be much of a plan. Grow a pair, stop being a he-bitch and do something great with your life. Go to South America. One thing I appreciate about Chile is that most people could care less about American political drama queens. Black Lives Matter to Stormfront, its all irrelevant there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 12:19 am
[The question is not whether you have the right to espouse your Nazi views. I would argue that you do. The question about banning was focused on whether a Happier Abroad themed site is the appropriate place for you to make your points. The term " off topic" would apply to most of what you say, though of course there are others.
We’ve been through this before. Obviously the question of why the West now sucks is relevant to why people want to go abroad in the first place.
If the Jews, the blacks or the boomers are able to hold you down and derail your plans, it must not be much of a plan.
So I am personally responsible for overthrowing the global elite and not doing so is a personal failing? You are just being silly.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Before you die, be sure to arrange for burial vertically with a black dude, one jew and one baby boomer to be buried over you.
They held you down all your life, so it should continue I guess. When I get on a plane, there are no Jews, blacks or baby boomers to stop me. Do a life hack. Do a work around. So you personally can't do squat because all these people are holding you down. I don't
know if that is silly, but it is pathetic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

OutWest wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 1:10 am
Before you die, be sure to arrange for burial vertically with a black dude, one jew and one baby boomer to be buried over you.
They held you down all your life, so it should continue I guess.
I'm sure CE would be more than glad to sign up :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 10:33 pm
Nailer wrote:
Well i dont mean that as an insult to them. Its just an observation. Lol.

Another interesting way filipinos have an animal trait is that they cannot think about concepts but they have a photographic memory of faces. Animals are like that too. If you feed a dog or cat they remember your face for life. But they cannot think abstractly.

Also animals are simple and satisfied as long as their basic needs are met. They dont think or analyze. Filipinos in Philippines are like that too. So there are many similarities. I listed 15 similarities in another thread.

Again these are not insults. Just observations.

Also if you see the video series soul ages that i posted, the infant soul videos describe filipinos to a T. Because their souls just recently evolved out of the animal kingdom. So that may explain why some peoples are closer to the animal kingdom in behavior, than they are to civilized refined British aristocrats. Lol. Perhaps their past lives were in the animal kingdom. Lol
On the one hand a man believes that God is real and that everything was created by Him. On the other hand a man believes in evolution and all kinds of lies that are completely atheistic, unproven theories.

Evolution is a fraud. God made man. All nations and races are of one blood. Every race can intermix with any other race and make offspring that are human and that can produce more human offspring. It is one species. Everyone literally came out of Adam. The full spectrum of our genes are from him.

A man who has a half Filipino child might reconsider before he says such things.

Besides that, anyone speaking against races might be risking the wrath of God, seeing as man is created in God's image.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.