Astonishing...What Nicola Tesla said about American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Astonishing...What Nicola Tesla said about American women

Post by starchild5 »

Prepared to be Amazed and vindicated...The greatest inventor of all time, the most revered...

"In place of the soft voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship," says Mr. Tesla, "has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind"

http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.in/20 ... hy-he.html

He never got Married

"I had always thought of woman," says Mr. Tesla, "as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in these respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

"But all this was in the past. Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind."

"Women," says Mr. Tesla, "are becoming stronger than men, both physically and mentally.

"The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

"Woman's determined competition with man in the business world is breaking down some of the best traditions--things which have proved the moving factors in the world's slow but substantial progress.

"Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

"The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.

"Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

"Women don't seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him."

Mr. Tesla is not given to making statements that he cannot prove. His life's work has been based on logic, not on guesses.

"The power of the true woman is so great that I believe if a beautiful woman--that is to say, one beautiful in spirit, in manner and in thought, in fact, beautiful in every respect, a sort of goddess--were to appear suddenly on earth, she could command the whole world. Her leadership, I believe, would be universally recognized.

--------------

This is what the entire American women sucks movement have been saying all along :) ...It seems when you read his words..He is saying of present day America

Now, You have Tesla who agrees with HappierAbroad :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

The problem with his theory is that women are better followers than men, while men are better leaders than women. That's why his "bees and ants" analogy makes no sense to me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Johny where's Bandit?
Time to Hide!
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I guess that is why he fell in love with a pidgeon
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Astonishing...What Nicola Tesla said about American wome

Post by nicho12 »

starchild5 wrote:Prepared to be Amazed and vindicated...The greatest inventor of all time, the most revered...

"In place of the soft voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship," says Mr. Tesla, "has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind"

He never got Married

"I had always thought of woman," says Mr. Tesla, "as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in these respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

"But all this was in the past. Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind."

"Women," says Mr. Tesla, "are becoming stronger than men, both physically and mentally.

"The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

"Woman's determined competition with man in the business world is breaking down some of the best traditions--things which have proved the moving factors in the world's slow but substantial progress.

"Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

"The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me.

"Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

"Women don't seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him."

Mr. Tesla is not given to making statements that he cannot prove. His life's work has been based on logic, not on guesses.

"The power of the true woman is so great that I believe if a beautiful woman--that is to say, one beautiful in spirit, in manner and in thought, in fact, beautiful in every respect, a sort of goddess--were to appear suddenly on earth, she could command the whole world. Her leadership, I believe, would be universally recognized.

--------------

This is what the entire American women sucks movement have been saying all along :) ...It seems when you read his words..He is saying of present day America

Now, You have Tesla who agrees with HappierAbroad :lol:
I don't his theory of civilization sinking back to the level of a bee hive makes sense to me, in the first place women have more power today because the elites(who are mostly men) have given it to them, this whole social experiment can only continue for as long as the economy is good. Why do you think feminism has failed to get hold of the African continent, it's because feminism needs a healthy economy to survive
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You'd think a genius of his stature would have more intelligent stuff to say about the subject than that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Read it fast, but it seemed to make sense. Males today are surplus, hurting, persecuted. Women get hired easier, and get paid more per actual work done. Seems like he was on the ball, considering it was like 100 years ago.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

He should've went to Japan to find a partner there :) , I'd imagine Japan was a great dating place back in his time.

But considering it's Tesla he was probably too busy with his work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get why Tesla would say that. In his time, women were feminine and lady-like. They were not masculine at all. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. Maybe he was comparing women in his time with what they were 30 years before his time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Wait, but he was a loser, with no tat's, and no game. And and all his problems were his own fault, not society's. Who the f*ck cares about dv/dt and all that other useless stuff or whatever? OMG but, like he was soooo sweet!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

[quote

He never got Married

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys,

It's been quite a long time since I've been back on this site. Anyway I hope you guys are doing well.
There was an automated message sent from this site to me and so I decided to check out some discussions here. lol
Silently of course though, but this particular caught my attention. So I wanted to reply and I sincerely understand if none of you agree
w/ me. It's fine. After reading Mr. Tesla's statement I found it beautiful, but it left me a bit saddened.

I really like Mr. Tesla, his history, and inventions are astounding, but he lived a very cerebral lifestyle.
Rarely if ever did he partake in sex and all of his drive, will, and concentration went to solving the riddles of his inventions.
That's why I believe he was able to accomplish what he did even though it seems entirely mythical. The creations that were
left behind probably have the ability to change our perception of energy and the world, but we'll probably never see them.
Mr. Tesla was more than "smart", he was a blessed genius and was able to tap into something very few are able to.

Now for such an individual to stop and waste his time to make such a comment about the state and his view of women in his time is not to be dismissed.
He saw our future troubles and it was a heart breaking moment. Too see so clearly and yet letting things run it course. For those who did comment about his statement and mis-understood it...here's my opinion.

Mr. Tesla is describing women in a way that men today have lost the ability to see. The men on here mostly when concerning females are discussing attributes and grossly material parts of a female. You guys just see age, looks, and superficial "supposed" behaviors. Not the true essence of a woman. Mr.Tesla clearly respected women period, but he understood that we were/are different than men. That women encompass the mysteries, the feminine, our emotional nature's and the utter ability to be delicately fragile yet strong. If you were to view men and women as two parts of a whole dualistically we would be like Ying and Yang. With us representing Ying "the dark, the contemplative, the silent, the absorptive, and most importantly we reflect."

When he saying he women were worthy of his (men's) worship just think about it. Most of the battles, great works of art, songs, and poetry written throughout time have been because of love. The devotion to a female even if she was unattainable. Women in his view possessed an intelligence that was closer to hidden nature or wisdom. A female didn't need to shout, scream, or cuss to gain attention or to cause aspiration. Women served as a conduit or strength for her male half. By guiding , nurturing, loving, and just being there she served to give purpose for her man. Because what are men w/o purpose w/o someone to strive and live for. You don't have to agree, but I believe men are born to fight and protect others and that's where females come in. In many cases women can make or break a man. I believe woman are the subtler sex. Men do need women, but Mr.Tesla had a thought "Did women really need them?"

Interesting enough he's not ashamed to admit that women are strong of body and mind, but once upon a time we kept that strength to ourself.
Women allow men to be leader and fully supported him in his endeavors. Now in his time he's seeing loose that spark of goddess in them that made them complex and unknowable. Females are made the way they are to keep men interested and on their toes. We are never ending mysteries that men dread and crave all at once and we reflect what men direct to us. Anyway (blah) lol The whole attitude of feminine culture was changing in his time and the fact that women felt the need to imitate men in order to fulfill a ideal of success. Which has what happened today. Women are afraid to be women and in some cases "maybe" those of a gay disposition are mirroring that back at us. When females started competing w/ men we no longer worked with you. We were no longer your complements, but wanted equality (maybe) and eventually domination (definitely now at days.) The energy women possess is one that traditionally devourers. Mr.Tesla feels the set up of society was being toppled and things that men have traditionally controlled were being changed. Now I'm not sure if this is bias or that he genuinely believed men needed these things to remain sacred.

Men have to prove to themselves in order to feel alive, they need to reach for their highest goals, but once women started taking part men started feeling insecure and useless. Women in simple terms were/are taking away glory from men. When a man has to depend on a woman he feels he should protect that lesson's him. This is all theoretical, but that's how it come's off as. That's why men w/ women bosses are embarrassed, and women in "manly" jobs are unwanted or the guys are pissed. Deep down inside men know the cycle of things may have been warped and women are no longer the powerful harbors of wisdom and strength. By trying to be overtly yang Tesla feels we've forsaken our innate natures. The passions we've caused in each other has lessoned and now it's all bitterness.

The whole analogy w/ the ant and the bugs makes perfect sense. Ant mounds are run by queens and she sends the colony for wars, food, and resources. Like today's modern women the message of queens and princesses is very prevalent and men aren't appreciated by some women, but are very expendable. They don't need companionship until she needs to breed, but there's no love. We have sperm banks, jobs, and friendships. So what place does a man have here?

Lastly when speaks of the power of "true women" he speaking of the internal essence. Not the superficial foundations that can change w/ time. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but true blue beauty cannot be denied. That's something different. Beauty of spirit, heart, and mind coupled w/ looks could very well command and slay the world. A sort of goddess indeed.

This is my opinion on it. I don't entirely agree or disagree either. Mr. Tesla makes good points that are extremely romantic, victorian, and sad.
At the same time progress was happening and I don't know if he was ready for that yet. No doubt though he spoke a very solid truth. color=darkblue][/color][/quote]
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"