Why do black american men want white american women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Arabian Lover wrote:are white american more submissive to a hyper masculine man? perhaps black men hyper masculinity neutralises feminist tendencies in white women.... just a theory.
This is definitely another factor.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

QuestionMark wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I know why. But the answer isn't politically correct.

Ah hell, I'll just say it. White girls are the hottest.
+1

Yes, white girls are the hottest. The one in that first picture looks real good.

16-22?? Damn you like em real young. I say they look good from 18-49. And there's some women like Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, and Jane Fonda (before she got old) who maintain their beauty even in their 50s.
That girl's name is Claire Abbott, and she's 16 in that pic, sicko. :p
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: Why do black american men want white american women?

Post by SilverEnergy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:So I've been thinking,

How come afro-american men are running away from afro-american women and towards white american women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

Is it the feminism masculinises white women or sissifies white men?

I often hear black men say white american women are:

More respectful
More loving
Less attitude and easier to control
Nastier in Bed (not necessarily better but more willing to do more things)
More submissive (can't see how)
More appreciative
Truth be told, a large percentage of black women are just so bad (hood, ignorant, ghetto, overweight, nasty attitudes) that a white woman is just the next logical choice even if you're not into white women. For most guys, p**** is p****, and a big b***y is a big b***y, so the hell with all the race crap when your sexual urges kick in and you're looking for female company.

Secondly, feminist white women don't treat black men in the way that they treat white men, and vise versa, black women don't treat white men in the way that they treat black men.

So by that I mean black women automatically assume all white men have money so black women don't just assume that a white guy is a broke bum and treat him like crap like they would a black guy. Conversely, white women don't equate black men with male oppression as they know black males were slaves at one point and were worse off then them, so black men don't get the brunt of vitriol male hate that spews from feminist white women. In fact, at one point, some black men and white women were secret allies in that they would help each other. For example, Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind gave a lot of money away to help send black males to medical school.
Even the nicer, more clean cut black girls like the street, hood black guys and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's just that a very high number of them do.

Black women do treat white men with more respect overall.

White feminists have definitely been known to date a nice number of black men.

As a black guy myself, I can definitely tell you that through high school and college, it was the white, asian and hispanic girls who showed me the most interest.

Go back to slavery and number of the white slave master's wives did have sexual relations with the black male slaves.

There are a few cool African American women in America but they are very few but if you want quality black women, you have to go overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

SilverEnergy wrote: Even the nicer, more clean cut black girls like the street, hood black guys and there's nothing wrong with that.
They are hoodrats and ghetto trash in disguise.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I met this young hot black girl a few months ago, and we started hanging out, and even though she was attracted to me she told me that she sees me with a white woman in my future simply because I was so open minded and polite. And even though I'm 6'1, muscular 220lbs, and can bench press over 300lbs she kinda hinted that I wasn't as "hard", or "street", as she would like.
Shouldn't that have been you cue to chimp out and beat the crap out of her, thus establishing your street cred?
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Jeremy wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I know why. But the answer isn't politically correct.

Ah hell, I'll just say it. White girls are the hottest.
+1

Yes, white girls are the hottest. The one in that first picture looks real good.

16-22?? Damn you like em real young. I say they look good from 18-49. And there's some women like Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, and Jane Fonda (before she got old) who maintain their beauty even in their 50s.
That girl's name is Claire Abbott, and she's 16 in that pic, sicko. :p
Lol, You so funny. Of course some older teens look good, I just steer clear from em because of the jailbait. I was mainly referring to your young cut-off at 22.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

time has changed

Post by targetguy »

8) 30 yrs ago peoples jaws dropped with a few interracial couples now there everywhere. I think it has something to do with blacks wanting to have children with white features. Maybe thinking the genetic makeup may help? Some peoples jaws still drop today but that's life. With black and white commercials on tv every 10 minutes in may be do to the hypnotism effect of tv which is not in many if any foreign conutrys.
no scammers
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Black men are interested in white women because they're more submissive, bar none. In every case. There's no other reason. Black women have been corrupted in the west, and don't want to be feminine and submissive even when it suits them.

When it comes to the jungle fever, women have been conditioned to desire black men. It's because race-mixing destroys a generation's identity, denying the offspring their racial pride(key to freedom) and their natural physical and mental gifts in their highest potency which include high intelligence.

Which is why I dislike interracial couples in most cases. They know not what game they're playing, and how they're destroying their children before they're even born.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: time has changed

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

targetguy wrote:8) 30 yrs ago peoples jaws dropped with a few interracial couples now there everywhere. I think it has something to do with blacks wanting to have children with white features.
But the same could be said of whites who have children with blacks. They also likely want Africanized features in their children. So that argument is a wash.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

C.J. wrote:When it comes to the jungle fever, women have been conditioned to desire black men. It's because race-mixing destroys a generation's identity, denying the offspring their racial pride(key to freedom) and their natural physical and mental gifts in their highest potency which include high intelligence.

Which is why I dislike interracial couples in most cases. They know not what game they're playing, and how they're destroying their children before they're even born.
Yes, exactly. I don't suppose much more could be expected from the blacks, and there is nothing really wrong with white men travelling and impregnating other females - sperm is cheap. However, mudsharks are truly scum. It warms my heart that keeping blacks as pets is an extremely dangerous activity and a lot of them get what is coming to them. However, being stupid as well as depraved and perverted, the white mudsharks/oildrillers never seem to learn.

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/04/ ... engage-in/
According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.
kj1986nyc
Freshman Poster

Post by kj1986nyc »

Most educated black women are just high functioning hoodrats
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

kj1986nyc wrote:Most educated black women are just high functioning hoodrats
+1 Excatly
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

SilverEnergy wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:So I've been thinking,

How come afro-american men are running away from afro-american women and towards white american women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

Is it the feminism masculinises white women or sissifies white men?

I often hear black men say white american women are:

More respectful
More loving
Less attitude and easier to control
Nastier in Bed (not necessarily better but more willing to do more things)
More submissive (can't see how)
More appreciative
Truth be told, a large percentage of black women are just so bad (hood, ignorant, ghetto, overweight, nasty attitudes) that a white woman is just the next logical choice even if you're not into white women. For most guys, p**** is p****, and a big b***y is a big b***y, so the hell with all the race crap when your sexual urges kick in and you're looking for female company.

Secondly, feminist white women don't treat black men in the way that they treat white men, and vise versa, black women don't treat white men in the way that they treat black men.

So by that I mean black women automatically assume all white men have money so black women don't just assume that a white guy is a broke bum and treat him like crap like they would a black guy. Conversely, white women don't equate black men with male oppression as they know black males were slaves at one point and were worse off then them, so black men don't get the brunt of vitriol male hate that spews from feminist white women. In fact, at one point, some black men and white women were secret allies in that they would help each other. For example, Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind gave a lot of money away to help send black males to medical school.
Even the nicer, more clean cut black girls like the street, hood black guys and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's just that a very high number of them do.

Black women do treat white men with more respect overall.

White feminists have definitely been known to date a nice number of black men.

As a black guy myself, I can definitely tell you that through high school and college, it was the white, asian and hispanic girls who showed me the most interest.

Go back to slavery and number of the white slave master's wives did have sexual relations with the black male slaves.

There are a few cool African American women in America but they are very few but if you want quality black women, you have to go overseas.
yeah i notice this too. they tend not to play games with white men. almost submissive. and it seems like white women act slightly more respectful to black men too. very interesting.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

I actually get frustrated when black women are into me because it's usually not the few good ones who are out there. It's usually the ones who are ugly, fat, immature, ghetto, or mean. There's nothing attractive about these women, they're repulsive. The way some of them try to get my attention is silly, and they make it obvious, even though I encourage them not to. I try to avoid them and surround myself with the cute white women more, but sometimes it has been challenging to repel the ugly women from me, and of course the cute (even average looking white women) don't always want me.

I support black women to come up in all other aspects of life, but I'm generally not interested in dating/relationships with them.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Arabian Lover wrote:yeah i notice this too. they tend not to play games with white men. almost submissive. and it seems like white women act slightly more respectful to black men too. very interesting.
It all comes down to women wanting what they can't have....

So for black women, even though most of them are not physically attracted to white men, many can't help but have a level of respect for white males because they can see that white males collectively have money, and that while males don't abandon their families and are willing to sacrifice their own lives to provide.

Conversely, with white women, they now deal with white males who have become less masculine over the decades from the cultural shift from farm work to cubical type office work in addition to this country demonizing masculinity and erroneously encouraging men to preform task that were generally reserved for women (cooking, cleaning, caring for a baby).

So when that black masculine muscle bound rebel comes around that from his size or strength alone puts fear into other males many white women automatically just find that attractive and go with it even if he doesn't have a dime in his pocket. I use to see many of these type of couples at my old gym. A big muscle bound cocky black guy that exudes confidence with a white woman in tow. My best friend also who is a muscle bound confidant black guy gets white women with ease.