IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN 24/7

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Worthy of a watch....I always thought she looked very mannish... I wonder if this woman is correct.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Interesting. I wonder who is the "top" in the relationship.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Interesting. I wonder who is the "top" in the relationship.
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but after viewing this video, I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies. So I decided to google it.

Yup. Mom is right.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uma+thu ... 12&bih=335
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote: I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies.
Well, I once knew someone, who knew Uma Thurman. BTW, Uma's a local, from Massachusetts.

And he told me that her b@@bs were for real :)
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote: I remembered that my mom has always muttered darkly that she thinks Uma Thurman is a man, because of her hands, and cant stand to watch her in movies.
Well, I once knew someone, who knew Uma Thurman. BTW, Uma's a local, from Massachusetts.

Plenty of ladyboys/trannies can grow natural boobs thorough hormone treatments, especially those who start them as teens. Boobs are about the easiest body area to manage for those who wanna transition from male to female. Hips vs.shoulder ratio are much more of a challenge, almost impossible in most cases.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I remember her saying once if she could be anyone she would want to be Beyonce. I though that was so dumb, because she's the first lady it's a great honour & you want to be Beyonce? Well now I understand :lol: The evidence is compelling.

Time to flee america guys ...
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Horrible thread.

Taking cheap shots at someone's wife because you don't like her husband.

Lame.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

SilverEnergy wrote:Horrible thread.

Taking cheap shots at someone's wife because you don't like her husband.

Lame.
What are you taking about? The video clearly demonstrates that Michelle is a man. Pointing out that someone is a man is not taking cheap shots.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:I remember her saying once if she could be anyone she would want to be Beyonce. I though that was so dumb, because she's the first lady it's a great honour & you want to be Beyonce? Well now I understand :lol: The evidence is compelling.

Time to flee America guys ...
+1 yes this is a remark a drag queen would make
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Plenty of ladyboys/trannies can grow natural breasts thorough hormone treatments, especially those who start them as teens. breasts are about the easiest body area to manage for those who wanna transition from male to female. Hips vs.shoulder ratio are much more of a challenge, almost impossible in most cases.
OK I researched the hands thing a bit and someone women DO have the longer ring / shorter index finger.

So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...

OK I dont want to derail this -- Dr. HouseMD.... as our resident medical professional... please make a ruling here... is Michelle Obama a he or a she?

I'd also be interested to hear what Xongmiao has to say about her/it.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...
Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pic???

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:So I guess Uma us off the hook... though she does seem to have a bit of Adams Apple...
Well, I was only thinking about her b@@bs, since I saw them as a kid in "Dangerous Liaisons", so I guess I'm out of this conversation :wink:
Pic???
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Pic???

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Pic???
Here's are the movie clips ...

* Deleted: Please do NOT post images with nudity in them again! Next time will result in a ban.

AB discussion thread

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

These are some real drag queens from Puerto La Cruz, Venezeula. They posed for so many pics, wish I had done a video of it all but it happened so fast. Look at the boys in the back of them :lol:

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -