Which site for Ukrainian/Russian/Eastern European women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Dmuslim
Freshman Poster

Which site for Ukrainian/Russian/Eastern European women?

Post by Dmuslim »

Hi guys, I am sure this topic has been exausted to a great deal. I was just about to sign up for hot russian brides .com until I found this place and decided to reevaluate.

I am sure I would like to find a eastern european wife, but given all the deception in the industry I am a bit intimidated.

What is the consensus on the best websites to find REAL eastern european/russian women?

I am thinking about booking a consultation with one of the experts on this site, what do yall think about that?

Thanks!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my co-brand dating site. One guy I know met a real gem from it.

http://dating.happierabroad.com

Sure book a consultation with one of our consultants. Their prices here are far lower than that of other sites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Check Russian Cupid if you want to go it alone.

Avoid Elena's Models - they never paid me my affiliate income, so they're probably a scam.

Otherwise just move to England, half of Eastern Europe lives here now.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.