More thin Chinese men getting with fat women.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

More thin Chinese men getting with fat women.

Post by The Professor »

http://www.echinacities.com/expat-corne ... le-Kingdom
Well, if the more frequent sightings on the street of thin men with heavier girls indicates anything, an extra cheeseburger or two isn't always a deal breaker.
The Shanghaiist cites Hubei's Chutian Metro Daily as reporting that "many Chinese men are on the lookout for larger women to marry due to a Chinese fortune-telling tradition which states that chubby wives will bring their husbands good luck.
It has been reported by various sources, including the United States government's Congressional Executive Commission on China, that by 2020 there will be 30-40 million more men of "marriageable" age than women in China (due to the one-child policy and the continuation of sex-selective abortions). This means that men's choices will get a lot slimmer (no pun intended), while women will have ample suitors knocking at their, or their parents', doors.
All of this matches up with what I have seen in China perfectly. Almost every fat woman I have seen in China has had a thin boyfriend. Don't forget these thin men are also buying a house and a car for their fat wives. This article is probably too red pill for this forum though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

China is still, overwhelmingly, a very-skinny country. Sure, you have some porkers but they are very limited in numbers and nothing like the fatties in the West.

BTW, I actually like some meat on a women's bones. I don't like the bulimic, skinny model look; it's too sickly-looking for me. I like a women that is slightly overweight with nice, big buns and big boobs. Sorta like the Latina's in South America; the Blacks in Africa or some of the women in the Middle East and South Asia.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

How is this different than what's happening in North America? My obese ex ONLY dates thin guys, and she can get them easily (not just for sex, but commitment as well).
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I know a couple of fat girls here. Virgins 'til damn near the age of thirty! You take whatever pill makes you happy.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:How is this different than what's happening in North America? My obese ex ONLY dates thin guys, and she can get them easily (not just for sex, but commitment as well).
Not much different, but a little worse. I've met expats that could get women at home but failed to get anything in China. Most Chinese women don't even shave their armpits but Chinese men are expected to shave their faces everyday. At least most American women shave their armpits, even if there is a quickly growing trend of women not doing it anymore. Almost all Chinese women expect their husbands to buy a house and a car too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In China any woman over 110 lbs. is considered fat. I didn't see any obese women when I was there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:How is this different than what's happening in North America? My obese ex ONLY dates thin guys, and she can get them easily (not just for sex, but commitment as well).
Not much different, but a little worse. I've met expats that could get women at home but failed to get anything in China. Most Chinese women don't even shave their armpits but Chinese men are expected to shave their faces everyday. At least most American women shave their armpits, even if there is a quickly growing trend of women not doing it anymore. Almost all Chinese women expect their husbands to buy a house and a car too.
Yes, this IS VERY TRUE! Chinese women are highly MATERIALISTIC and DEMANDING! They want lots of money, a house and a man with status; no different than American women, unfortunately.

But that doesn't mean there aren't any traditional women left in China! They're still around, much more so than in the West. You just have to take you time and find the 'right one.'

Or, you could just marry a Filipina, Cambodian or Vietnamese girl instead. Hahaha...That's what lot's of Asian men are doing these days, anyway. ...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

The Professor wrote:
do chinese females hate stubble on men?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:China is still, overwhelmingly, a very-skinny country. Sure, you have some porkers but they are very limited in numbers and nothing like the fatties in the West.

BTW, I actually like some meat on a women's bones. I don't like the bulimic, skinny model look; it's too sickly-looking for me. I like a women that is slightly overweight with nice, big buns and big breasts. Sorta like the Latina's in South America; the Blacks in Africa or some of the women in the Middle East and South Asia.
Yeah..

every south asian woman I've met has had some killer curves.latinas,arabs,and black women have curves too.but I don't think black women are the epitome of curviness,I think south asian women are.just thinking about that Indian girl that used to be in my class is erecting me a boner.lol

if you like big boobs,go to israel.lol
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote:I know a couple of fat girls here. Virgins 'til damn near the age of thirty! You take whatever pill makes you happy.
Yeah some guys are way too pessimistic. Thanks for your realistic comments on China, I always look forward to those.
I don't remember seeing fat girls with thin guys over there. There's just no comparison to the situation in the west.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

I've seen a lot of couples like this in China. Fat women are not as common as in America obviously, but when you see one in China she always has a thin boyfriend. Maybe people getting fat in China is a very recent thing, but I don't know how anyone can say they never saw fat women.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Fat Chinese women are pretty darned rare. However, it's noticeable that every time I've been there I've seen more obesity.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I have no problem getting girls, and good quality girls, in China.

Losers like the Professor will probably fail everywhere they go. They are probably ugly are poorly groomed to begin with, and carry that negative loser vibe wherever they go that women won't touch them with a ten foot pole.

If you choose to join his loser party then so be it, but I think there enough guys over here who would do much better than him in a place like China.

To me the most credible and accurate poster regarding China over here is doubtlessly The_Adventurer. Keep it up man.