I hate American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

I hate American women

Post by Mr.Darcy »

They are nothing but stuck up, worthless, parasitic, untrustworthy, annoying, two faced, bitches. They are evil. They can turn men in to drooling monkeys like that. They can turn your best man can turn in to your worst enemy just like that. The only purpose for them is to shoot a nasty load in. These zionistic jewish creations are destroying my america.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

@Darcy

are you going to be a fuckn typical negro, who just sits around and bitches about everything? man, stfu and get your fuckn ass out of that fuckn shithole.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: I hate American women

Post by polya »

Mr.Darcy wrote:They are nothing but stuck up, worthless, parasitic, untrustworthy, annoying, two faced, bitches. They are evil. They can turn men in to drooling monkeys like that. They can turn your best man can turn in to your worst enemy just like that. The only purpose for them is to shoot a nasty load in. These zionistic jewish creations are destroying my America.
You are right-on. These bitches need to be cut-off from welfare, etc. so they either get a job or starve - that's the only way to reform them...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Way to preach to the choir!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

bones765 wrote:@Darcy

are you going to be a fuckn typical negro, who just sits around and bitches about everything? man, stfu and get your fuckn a** out of that fuckn shithole.
Nice to see racism met with racism.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Shouldn't this be under the Rants and Raves section?
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

fschmidt wrote:
bones765 wrote:@Darcy

are you going to be a fuckn typical negro, who just sits around and bitches about everything? man, stfu and get your fuckn a** out of that fuckn shithole.
Nice to see racism met with racism.
man, who gives a f**k. and it's true what i said. all what negros do is either complain like bitches or they talk big like they big alphas (dj4friedchicken). i am sick and tired of all these negros coming to this forum and doing their usual shit like they do in public.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

bones765 wrote:man, who gives a f**k. and it's true what i said. all what negros do is either complain like bitches or they talk big like they big alphas (dj4friedchicken). i am sick and tired of all these negros coming to this forum and doing their usual shit like they do in public.
Only culture matters, not race. There is an American ghetto culture that has a lot of blacks that is as you describe. But I have met blacks from Africa who aren't like this at all.

And of course Mr.Darcy's statement that American women are Jewish creations is beyond absurd.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
bones765 wrote:man, who gives a f**k. and it's true what i said. all what negros do is either complain like bitches or they talk big like they big alphas (dj4friedchicken). i am sick and tired of all these negros coming to this forum and doing their usual shit like they do in public.
Only culture matters, not race. There is an American ghetto culture that has a lot of blacks that is as you describe. But I have met blacks from Africa who aren't like this at all.

And of course Mr.Darcy's statement that American women are Jewish creations is beyond absurd.
Oh come-on....you KNOW the Jew did it in the library with the candlestick or lead pipe....
As a friend from Ghana said about an area of American black "Culture"..."They are disgusting.
If this was Ghana, the Army would come in and wipe them out!" Of course, having a mindless
mass of auto-voters serves the powers that be.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

As far as I'm concerned, the N word only refers to African-Americans, not to recent immigrants from Africa. Kind of like ABC vs Chinese. I would never consider an immigrant from Africa to be a n*****, only the US-born blacks. The African-Americans around here dress ghetto and yell "Crip Up!" and steal stuff from the stores, live in subsidized housing, and have pretty much ruined my town over the last 10 years with gang activity, graffiti, and driving the non-subsidized rents up and property values down.

A black person who made it here from Africa must have been pretty ambitious in order to even get here, and so are usually of a much higher quality.

So, in my mind, being a n***** is about culture, not skin color.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

He can call me what he wants, but I'm the one that gets in a Porsche Cayenne everyday :P
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Op left out 'manipulative'...

I wouldn't blow a load in or on one; but hey, I'm not going to judge. :)
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Who controls the media?

Where do Ameriskanks get this feral behavior from?

Walah, simple isn't it
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Mr.Darcy wrote:He can call me what he wants, but I'm the one that gets in a Porsche Cayenne everyday :P
I had to look up Porsche Cayenne, I had no idea what it is. I drive a Honda Fit. Wasting money on cars is typical American ghetto behavior.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Wasting?? My dad bought it