Why do our zionist overlords push for the gay agenda?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why do our zionist overlords push for the gay agenda?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Does it have an effect on our women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do our zionists overlords push for the gay agenda?

Post by HouseMD »

It's just another way to fragment society. Identity politics are a divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. There's always going to be homosexual men and women out there, it's just how some are wired. By making it a core political issue, however, you split people into two camps, for or against, creating an illusion of choice and an atmosphere of divisiveness. People feel empowered by expressing their opinions while they are actually being disempowered by division. It's brilliant, really, how obvious it is, yet people on the left and right feel so strongly about their respective views that they'll be furious if you bring this up to them. They'll keep riding high on their moral superiority trip (both sides feel morally superior, obviously) and refuse to even entertain the idea that they are being played.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Good question. I think the answer is two fold:

1. The Zionists have visions of massive depopulation. So what better way than to push the Gay/Lesbian agenda? They will do anything in their power to break down the nuclear family and IMHO they are doing a great job accomplishing this while at the same time, hiding their real objectives.

While they are at it, they pump up the Feminist Agenda on a large scale. What do the Zionists get out of this? A bigger tax base of workers and again, depopulation as women focus on their careers instead of giving birth.

2. Divide and Conquer. This is the one area that most Americans don't understand. The Zionists spend mega dollars each year employing the brightest minds in America who work in think tank centers with a goal of having mind control over the American citizens. Remember the movie Wizard of Oz? The elite don't want us to know what's really behind the curtain so they create as many distractions as possible. If we are all fighting against each other, nobody has enough time to look at the top of the pyramid and realize the real villain.

So they pit women against men, gays against straights, democrats against republicans (their biggest area of focus which is odd because they run both parties), pious against agnostic/atheist etc. It's all a ploy and part of a very well developed plan.

Others may have a different spin on things, but that's mine...
Last edited by pete98146 on December 19th, 2013, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:It's just another way to fragment society. Identity politics are a divide and conquer strategy, plain and simple. There's always going to be homosexual men and women out there, it's just how some are wired. By making it a core political issue, however, you split people into two camps, for or against, creating an illusion of choice and an atmosphere of divisiveness. People feel empowered by expressing their opinions while they are actually being disempowered by division. It's brilliant, really, how obvious it is, yet people on the left and right feel so strongly about their respective views that they'll be furious if you bring this up to them. They'll keep riding high on their moral superiority trip (both sides feel morally superior, obviously) and refuse to even entertain the idea that they are being played.
I thought you believed everything the "zionist overlords" told you, such as their debunked story that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing JFK? Why do you think they would lie or manipulate us? You believe that authority=truth right?

I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.

So it may be that they are trying to create a genderless society where men and women are the same and the state raises babies in incubators and can program any gene or DNA trait they want into them, giving them full control over what kind of humans are produced. There is already a movement called Post-Genderism. Their website is at BetterHuman.com. I heard about it on one of Jim Fetzer's podcasts with Sofia Smallstorm. Sofia recommended watching the documentary on Vimeo called "The Disappearing Male".
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Does it have an effect on our women?
As one of your zionist overlords, I would like to answer your question. We have an alliance composed of zionists, gays, freemasons, and lizard people who control the world. The gays play an important role in undermining marriage. How do they do this? By getting the attention of all you morons who protest against gays while your own women run wild. So we actively support the focus on gay issues and promote them in the media. Ha ha.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Depopulation.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Winston wrote: I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.
Let's not turn this site into another TradCon [traditional-conservative] macho-fest, there's already too much of that in the Manosphere. This site is different because the people here are a little more intelligent.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

pete98146 wrote:Good question. I think the answer is two fold:

1. The Zionists have visions of massive depopulation. So what better way than to push the Gay/Lesbian agenda? They will do anything in their power to break down the nuclear family and IMHO they are doing a great job accomplishing this while at the same time, hiding their real objectives.

While they are at it, they pump up the Feminist Agenda on a large scale. What do the Zionists get out of this? A bigger tax base of workers and again, depopulation as women focus on their careers instead of giving birth.

2. Divide and Conquer. This is the one area that most Americans don't understand. The Zionists spend mega dollars each year employing the brightest minds in America who work in think tank centers with a goal of having mind control over the American citizens. Remember the movie Wizard of Oz? The elite don't want us to know what's really behind the curtain so they create as many distractions as possible. If we are all fighting against each other, nobody has enough time to look at the top of the pyramid and realize the real villain.

So they pit women against men, gays against straights, democrats against republicans (their biggest area of focus which is odd because they run both parties), pious against agnostic/atheist etc. It's all a ploy and part of a very well developed plan.

Others may have a different spin on things, but that's mine...
Depopulation is exactely what governments don't want.it means less worker drones and suckers to be conned by the system(and less buyers of their dumb made in china for 2 cents sold for 2000 dollars shit). Hence all the worries about low fertility rates in places like Germany and Japan.there will still be millions of people,its not like they are going extinct,just not enough people to man the machines,so to speak.

so all this depopulation stuff is just hogwash.

another thing:

depopulation is a GOOD thing.there simpely is not enough resources on this earth to feed 7 billion let alone 9 billion people.the problem isn't poplution,global warming,the problem is the average ethiopian woman has about 9 kids in her lifetime,that she cannot feed(!!).

never in history has our population been in the multiple billions until the industrial revolution.

people who advocate be fruitfull and multiply are religious nuts.simple.

heck by 2050 almost all fish in the sea will be EXTINCT due to overfishing.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote: I agree with this reason, but there must be more to it than that. They are also trying to feminize men and masculinize women, which screws up dating and relationships in America. And they are turning kids into spoiled brats who disrespect their parents.
It's not only gender. The phenomenon aims towards a genderless, raceless, and ageless society (children act as adults, adults act like children). Pure communism.
If I remember well, Engels et al suggested a "free" utopia where children would have sex with their parents, etc.

Not gonna happen though. 200 years from now this epoch will be remembered as that of the 'usury-modernists' or something like that, just like the "baroque" or the "edo period" etc.
I don't have a problem with personal choices, but I condemn when certain behaviors are shoved down society's throat under a masquerade of 'freedom', for a particular agenda.

Fschmidt, that's what Icke's personal mission is, to confuse people and discredit any honest dissent.
It worked on you, now you hear someone complain, and cry: "oh, but you believe in lizard people from another dimension".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:Fschmidt, that's what Icke's personal mission is, to confuse people and discredit any honest dissent.
It worked on you, now you hear someone complain, and cry: "oh, but you believe in lizard people from another dimension".
All these beliefs are equally absurd. Lizard people, zionists, whatever. All lunacy. At least zionists exist, unlike lizard people, but the goal of zionism is just to support Israel, nothing more. Zionism certainly has absolutely nothing to do with the gay agenda, that's just laughable, so this thread should be treated as a joke.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Zionists?What do zionists have to do with ''the Gay Agenda''?

maybe humanity came far enough to realize homosexuality is perfectely normal,natural and moral.and even if it wasn't natural,it wouldn't matter.many things that are natural are immoral and many unnatural things are moral(faithfull to 1 -marriage for example-totally a neolithic invention)

and guess what?Gays have a right to exist freely as normal human beings,and if you don't tolerate them we shouldn't Tolerate your bigot beliefs.

Tolerate to get Tolerated!whats the matter can dish out hatred but can't take it?I'll remember this next time when Tradcons complain about their civil liberties being limited and when the black bigot posters here complain about Racism.

and Asians who hate gays!how dare you when you know how it is like to be discriminated.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Gays are perfect for the agenda of satanist scum. They don't reproduce, thy waste a lot of time partying or hiding, they're selfish, they're sexually dysfunctional, they're devious enough to take advantage of government-wrought benefits, shove demonic values onto unsuspecting children, they don't raise masculine children(they ALWAYS raise feminine children), they have no positive values themselves to bring to others, they're usually political whores, they don't raise functional children and they clearly hate heterosexuals.

Also, I haven't met a gay person who wasn't either the product of sexual trauma/abuse, or a highly dysfunctional family - none of my family members who were gay, were normal folks. Just highly confused, since they were sexually molested by various family members I hear most sexual assaults are instigated by people the victim knows. Understandable. However with that they become completely worthless to others, AND themselves.

If I was an evil overlord bent on the control and destruction of stupid humans who were clearly f***ing way too much, I'd make people JUST like this. :lol:
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Black americans are perfect for the agenda of satanist scum. They don't reproduce, thy waste a lot of time partying or hiding, they're selfish, they're sexually dysfunctional, they're devious enough to take advantage of government-wrought benefits, shove demonic values onto unsuspecting children, they don't raise masculine children(they ALWAYS raise feminine children), they have no positive values themselves to bring to others, they're usually political whores, they don't raise functional children and they clearly hate White People.

Also, I haven't met a black person who wasn't either the product of sexual trauma/abuse, or a highly dysfunctional family - none of my family members who were black, were normal folks. Just highly confused, since they were sexually molested by various family members I hear most sexual assaults are instigated by people the victim knows. Understandable. However with that they become completely worthless to others, AND themselves.

If I was an evil overlord bent on the control and destruction of stupid humans who were clearly f***ing way too much, I'd make people JUST like this.

''

See What discriminatory Generalizations do?

FYI,many Gay societies exist and are functional.most afghans are gay.they function.saudi arabia is a mostly gay country.they function.

many places in the world have downlowers,they function.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Someone wrote:
Let's not turn this site into another TradCon [traditional-conservative] macho-fest, there's already too much of that in the Manosphere. This site is different because the people here are a little more intelligent.
this site is full of religious nuts,bigots,racists,autists,psychopaths,and mentally handicapped people.and they wonder why they can't get their own women to look their way.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

theprimebait wrote:See What discriminatory Generalizations do?

FYI,many Gay societies exist and are functional.most afghans are gay.they function.saudi arabia is a mostly gay country.they function.

many places in the world have downlowers,they function.
Yeah....wow. Being a new ager has CLEARLY destroyed your feeble mind.

You talk gay, then you refer to the western world and think it's normal! Hahahahaha.
HA accuses me of being a druggie, and even *I* know this is nonsense. :lol:

Stop peddling the new age to complete fools. The new age won't help you. It's an illusory construct, designed to extract your intelligence and energy, and keep you from doing anything productive.