Age differences

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

tre wrote:
Tsar wrote:

The girl above is the type of girl that I like. She's attractive, excellent tones and curves, and a good bust size.
I agree...her body looks great. She'd be a rare find in the USA and thus would definitely be out of reach for the vast majority of men. If looking for a virgin, you won't find a girl like that inside of the USA or other countries like it. That girl lives a fitness lifestyle and even teenage girls in the USA largely don't look anything like that...

Yulia Dorosh also has excellent tones based on some of her pictures.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Age differences

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video where this guy explains why women in their 20's actually prefer dating older men. This is because older men tend to be more mature and financially stable. Interesting video, check it out.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

I know this thread is from 2013 (who ever resurrected it), but I dunno mannn... Some of those girls posted are.. not that attractive IMO. I probably have tunnel vision for asian girls but, (hopefully I can find something in asia that resembles the asian American girls, though Iv heard they do no justice to their sisters in Asia lol, have to see it to believe it)

I think non asians who like asian women are attracted to the ones that aren't that hot.. If she's hot in their eyes than that's totally cool, but I seriously notice some ugly looking asian girls that non asians find attractive.

In america (or California: aka the center of the planet) I see hot Filipino American girls.. with Everything of the rainbow except yellow.. (I'll really have to visit philipines and see, feel, taste, touch that they actually date asians.. Because it feels like they have some sort of animosity towards asians, at least how I see it) And then I see HOT Chinese Korean vietnamese blah blah with just there friends.. I NEVER see who there boyfriend or boy toy or whoever the f**k it is, it's always girls night out for them for some reason..

Random.. Point of my post is: non asians usually find the unattractive asian girls attractive. From what I observe here in the matrix.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The oldest woman I've been attracted to in real life was 32. But she was a Canadian-born Filipino, and they tend to age exceptionally well. Had a wet dream I was 69-ing with that tight brown body hah. White women, on the other hand, generally hit the wall at around 28. Even the thin ones.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

By the time they are 20 they are old hags . :D
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:By the time they are 20 they are old hags . :D
By the time they're 19 I don't want them as a match, although probability and demographics also cause me to say that 18 is likely a "No" based on the (very) low probability the girl would be a 7/10 in beauty and also a virgin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Post by DDuana »

If you are rich enough to sleep with a series of college girls, why not? A man is supposed to be with young fertile women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Michael buble got a younger argentinian hottie. He looks pretty young though. It's so cool he pulled of something different than from the main hub of the matrix.

I think it's really important to keep yourself healthy and in shape to maximize your chances, for example I've never drank heavily nor smoked, and heck now i'm applying moisturizers at night and in the morning lol. I don't look as good as him but have similar youthfulness thank god.

Last edited by droid on February 1st, 2015, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

moisturizers help droid? i think i heard oily skin helps keep you youthful and i was definitely blessed with very oily skin which is why i get acne well into my 30's.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:moisturizers help droid? i think i heard oily skin helps keep you youthful and i was definitely blessed with very oily skin which is why i get acne well into my 30's.
Lol i've never believed in that stuff but yeah it's nice, and also it should help in the long term I guess if your skin is not dry as you make expressions, it should not wrinkle as much.
I don't know about the oily skin it might not be good, especially acne. In my case I've reduced meat and chicken intake since quite a while and my acne went away. As soon as I consume more than a few times per week, I do get some irritation/breakout, seemingly due to the animal fat. Your mileage may vary.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

droid wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:moisturizers help droid? i think i heard oily skin helps keep you youthful and i was definitely blessed with very oily skin which is why i get acne well into my 30's.
Lol i've never believed in that stuff but yeah it's nice, and also it should help in the long term I guess if your skin is not dry as you make expressions, it should not wrinkle as much.
I don't know about the oily skin it might not be good, especially acne. In my case I've reduced meat and chicken intake since quite a while and my acne went away. As soon as I consume more than a few times per week, I do get some irritation/breakout, seemingly due to the animal fat. Your mileage may vary.
my acne is cystic so its hormonal when i eat lots of carbs or junk food which increases calories and causes spikes in testoterone it leads to it. when i start dieting or cutting back which decreases testoterone levels it helps reduce my outbreaks.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I stopped using regular bar soap on my face years ago. Now I use soap made specifically for the face. It makes a world of difference.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
So who or what a Filipino guy is attracted to is irrelevant.
+1

I get really tired of people bringing up the tastes of locals in women, as if we needed education.

New TV show title: "Asian Eye For The White Guy".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Mr Natural »

Jester wrote:
davewe wrote:So who or what a Filipino guy is attracted to is irrelevant.
I get really tired of people bringing up the tastes of locals in women
Not sure I agree here, if nothing else it's interesting. But the real relevance is that taste of the locals can affect what is available to foreigners, at least to some extent in the big picture of things.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Jester »

Mr Natural wrote: But the real relevance is that taste of the locals can affect what is available to foreigners, at least to some extent in the big picture of things.
True, absolutely. And yes, you're right, it's worth knowing.

What is annoying is the disdain some posters (not just on HA) have because some crusty expat dared to form a family with an ISAAN girl, fercryinoutloud, or godforbid a Filipina who is actually a pureblooded Filipina. My annoyance particularly includes someone trying to get me to prefer pasty-complexioned Asians to the darker-skinned, regardless of whether the aforesaid pasty-faces have a sexy body or not.
:roll:

It's like a weird reflection of the USSA:
"I don't WANT a used-up late twenties AmeriSlut."
"BUT", the reply comes, "You couldn't actually GET her, so nyaa nyaa nyaaa."

A technically-correct factoid, but deceptive, because it seeks to shift my focus away from getting what I want, to HOW UTTERLY, HOPELESSLY HOPELESS IT ALL IS.
:x
f**k that.

Or else to shift my focus to how I need to spend YEARS building a social circle and getting accepted, SO THAT I can date someone -- someone of the appropriate skin color and entitlement level -- SOMEDAY.
:x
f**k that too.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."