Which is better: Dating Latin American or Eastern European?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Which is better: Dating Latin American or Eastern European?

Post by Inter2002 »

I thought of starting a topic based in which is better dating Latin American or Eastern European girls/women.

So if anyone here has dated both Latin American and Eastern European women/girls what is your experience?

What are both the pros and cons of both dating Latin American and Eastern European girls/women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Which is better: Dating Latin American or Eastern Europe

Post by HouseMD »

Inter2002 wrote:I thought of starting a topic based in which is better dating Latin American or Eastern European girls/women.

So if anyone here has dated both Latin American and Eastern European women/girls what is your experience?

What are both the pros and cons of both dating Latin American and Eastern European girls/women?
I prefer girls from LA versus EU, they're so much more warm and friendly in the way they approach relationships imo. This is obviously anecdotal though, try them both, as YMMV based on your personality type and relationship style.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

LA women are much closer culturally ( as well as geographically) to Americans than these E. Euros. So, unless you can function ( or are willing to learn how to function) within a Slavic culture, or pick one that wants to meet an American to emigrate, it will much much harder with EEs.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I've taken trips to the Ukraine, Hungary, and the Czech Republic, and I've dated Ukrainian and Romanian women. This winter I'm going to the Dominican Republic. I'll give you my informed opinion then, but in the meantime I suspect that Latin American women are more fun.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Hero wrote:I've taken trips to the Ukraine, Hungary, and the Czech Republic, and I've dated Ukrainian and Romanian women. This winter I'm going to the Dominican Republic. I'll give you my informed opinion then, but in the meantime I suspect that Latin American women are more fun.
I really wouldn't pick DR as my first LA country personally, why did you choose there?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

HouseMD wrote:
Hero wrote:I've taken trips to the Ukraine, Hungary, and the Czech Republic, and I've dated Ukrainian and Romanian women. This winter I'm going to the Dominican Republic. I'll give you my informed opinion then, but in the meantime I suspect that Latin American women are more fun.
I really wouldn't pick DR as my first LA country personally, why did you choose there?
I did a lot of searching on LatinAmericanCupid.com, and had the most success by far with women from the Dominican Republic. My God, I have a lineup of 8 gorgeous women whose panties are all wet at the thought of meeting me :D Which country would be your first pick?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

I'm into Caucasian blondes and brunettes, and the thing is that you would most likely find blondes in Eastern European than in certain Latin American countries. Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina have a large number of Caucasian population.

I remember years ago when going to Mexico I saw this beautiful blue eyed blonde gal at a mall.I didn't ask her out or anything since I was in a hurry to get back to the airport at that time.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Hero wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I did a lot of searching on LatinAmericanCupid.com, and had the most success by far with women from the Dominican Republic. My God, I have a lineup of 8 gorgeous women whose panties are all wet at the thought of meeting me :D Which country would be your first pick?
Brazil, by far. I get along with Brazilians incredibly well, especially German Brazilians, but really I've had good luck across the board so long as they are middle class. Brazil is an amazing place, you can find anything there. There's even Japanese Brazilians for those of you with a thing for asians- they are the largest group of Japanese anywhere in the world outside Japan, but they have a laid back Brazilian mentality.

I've just heard too many stories about the DR being a materialistic place where men get swindled to give it a shot I guess. Maybe I'll swing by on my next break and see it first hand.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

In my experience, Latinas make excellent girfriends, but not good wives. Slavic women make decent girlfriends and excellent wives. I found the girls in Ecuador to be very pretty and exciting, but a bit too spicy and unstable for a long term relationship. Girls in Ukraine are simply more intelligent, reliable, and understanding than Latinas. Just my personal observations, and nothing more.

If I were single, which I am not, I would be on the first plane to Floripa, Brazil. I would also make it crystal clear to the girls that I never marry. I doubt I would have many problems.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

At least it's relatively cheap to take a vacation in the Dominican Republic. Plus you don't have to deal with jet lag.