Serious. How are we going to eliminate the misandry plague?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lkjlkjlkj
Freshman Poster

Serious. How are we going to eliminate the misandry plague?

Post by lkjlkjlkj »

Now. Its clear to me that the feminist and gay lobby are on a joint venture to destroy traditional gender roles, with strategies outlined here

www.angryharry.com/restrategiesofthegaymovement.htm

They have done much damage in the west. And they are trying to amplify it and spread it to other countries. Constant talk of a 'global fight for gay rights' on every news website in the US and the UK. Anyone who frequents reddit will also see that there is a LGBT relevant post every day on the front page. Seemingly pushed there by corrupt moderators.

Can we, as men who realise this shit, really stand by and do nothing? Can we leave it to chance whether the european (for example) countries and people we love will be infected by it? Imagine we just enjoy our lives now, do nothing, and a generation later the plague is omnipresent. Your children not ever having a reference point, a role model for traditional masculinity/femininity/family/values. Lost. f***ed IN THE HEAD at no fault of their own.

I want to know. What should be done. Its clear these groups are very focused and bent on achieving their goals of normalizing manly women and homosexuality, and effectively destroying all cultural tradition, cultural foundations. They won't listen to reason. Their tactics are based on subtle, slow, but deliberate emotional manipulation of the (young, vulnerable) masses, yet secretly in plain sight. And their independent lifestyles happen to afford them the time to pursue such things. Spinsters and homosexuals do not have the responsibilities that a normal member of a family does. (barring gay adoption, the most disgusting thing ever)

They won't listen to reason. And honestly? I can't think of anything short of systematically ELIMINATING anyone who publicly supports the message they are trying to embed in the psyche of otherwise normal people. There are more straight, more normal people than them. If one of us ends up in prison it shouldn't be long before you see familiar faces in the same prison. I truly want to present a clear message in the west - that IT IS JUST NOT ON. The feminist/gay community need to be PUT IN THEIR PLACE. They have taken our generosity for granted for far too long. Just think in traditional times when a woman (or animal) misbehaved, violence from the man was not an uncommon (nor ineffective) way of settling it. These animals need to be f***ing disciplined.

I guess the slow method would be to beat them at their own game. Encourage people like us to usurp the feminists/homosexuals who are in positions of power in the press and entertainment industry, with the aim of getting enough of our kind in place to reverse the effects of the plague and prevent it from happening again.

Then there's anti propaganda laws which the Russians have elegantly introduced. But I really don't see that happening in the US/UK anytime soon.

I'm not anti-gay or anti-independent woman. But pro either of these things at the expense of the majority of men and women takes the f***ing piss. I'm not a violent person. I'm an intellectual. I like music. I like math. I like learning languages. I work with computers. But the idea of plain direct assassination of the people who are propagating this nonsense attracts me intensely because of its honesty and directness. IT FEELS VIRILE. IT FEELS RIGHT. But then alas, war is too often a game of deception too...

I'm very serious. Suggestions? Are some plans already in motion that I am not aware of? Is there an alternative to violence on this matter? Because honestly, unless something is done, I see them succeeding with their scheme around the world just as they have in the US/UK. Its already starting in China, and Africa, with the odd report on the radio of a "mum embracing her son's gayness (loudly)", for example.

Something needs to be done. The manginas and shitty women you meet in America were all good people once, and can still be. I truly believe that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The thing to remember is that the dykes, faggots and femmoroids are not themselves the problem. In any society you get these kinds of mentally ill perverts, but they are not usually allowed ruin things for everyone else.

The real problem is the global aristocracy. They are pursuing an evil political agenda which appears to include massively reducing the global population, the genocide of certain populations, a massive reduction in the intelligence and ability to co-operate of the remaining people, the turning of young females into a communal harem accessible only by the elite, and the setting up of a global communist police state with a population of completely alienated sheeple who can be killed, starved to death or allowed to die by withholding medical treatment at the drop of a hat.

Organizations such as police, the media and human resources departments are all co-ordinate to facilitate this agenda. The economy is rigged to reward the feminist/gay lifestyle. Dykes, faggots etc. are supported because they facilitate the agenda. They are like the hideous skin lesions bearing witness to an underlying systemic disease.

As to what can be done if you don't like what is unfolding, search me. I guess there are three basic strategies.

1. Work with others to bring about the overthrow of Western regimes by some means. Participate in the detention and execution of those most responsible for their crimes. Basically the entire hereditary ruling class, along with those directly responsible for implementing their policies (police, judiciary, media, HR etc.) would have to go, or else they will simply reform and start running things again. With that done, re-impose the values of traditional society by force.

2. The Tom Bombadil solution. Move to an isolated area of found or join some religious group adhering to traditional values. Have lots of children and raise them in a supportive community where they will become decent people. Take various steps to make it too much trouble for the regime to move against you (ingratiate yourselves with local big shots, become critical to the local economy or whatever). Hope that when the current Orwellian nightmare brings about its own destruction, your descendants can re-populate the world with a real human civilization.

3. Accept that we are all doomed and just get drunk off your ass so you don't care.

I'll leave you to decide which is the most practical and desirable.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:The thing to remember is that the dykes, faggots and femmoroids are not themselves the problem. In any society you get these kinds of mentally ill perverts, but they are not usually allowed ruin things for everyone else.

The real problem is the global aristocracy. They are pursuing an evil political agenda which appears to include massively reducing the global population, the genocide of certain populations, a massive reduction in the intelligence and ability to co-operate of the remaining people, the turning of young females into a communal harem accessible only by the elite, and the setting up of a global communist police state with a population of completely alienated sheeple who can be killed, starved to death or allowed to die by withholding medical treatment at the drop of a hat.

Organizations such as police, the media and human resources departments are all co-ordinate to facilitate this agenda. The economy is rigged to reward the feminist/gay lifestyle. Dykes, faggots etc. are supported because they facilitate the agenda. They are like the hideous skin lesions bearing witness to an underlying systemic disease.

As to what can be done if you don't like what is unfolding, search me. I guess there are three basic strategies.

1. Work with others to bring about the overthrow of Western regimes by some means. Participate in the detention and execution of those most responsible for their crimes. Basically the entire hereditary ruling class, along with those directly responsible for implementing their policies (police, judiciary, media, HR etc.) would have to go, or else they will simply reform and start running things again. With that done, re-impose the values of traditional society by force.

2. The Tom Bombadil solution. Move to an isolated area of found or join some religious group adhering to traditional values. Have lots of children and raise them in a supportive community where they will become decent people. Take various steps to make it too much trouble for the regime to move against you (ingratiate yourselves with local big shots, become critical to the local economy or whatever). Hope that when the current Orwellian nightmare brings about its own destruction, your descendants can re-populate the world with a real human civilization.

3. Accept that we are all doomed and just get drunk off your a** so you don't care.

I'll leave you to decide which is the most practical and desirable.
1. Makes sense but is not easy to do and nearly impossible. First you need to able to reach the masses of people with the truth, no matter how far-fetched it sounds to them. Corbett Report, Alex Jones (besides the really wacky) and other alternatives sources will have to become mainstream.

How you even do that I haven't the foggiest. When Alex Jones shows up in mainstream media, the results are not good and he can be easily dismissed as a nutcase.

You need people to remain calm and can easily explain the problems which there are many, but most of them link back to the plan for global governance and eugenics.

Knowledge is power and the people (masses) will know what to do if properly informed. But as long as the mainstream media drives the car headed for an head-on collision, nothing will change and as I have said, you will have to let it run its course. When like I said birth rates are down and the elites really start going after White people in earnest, then and only then will mass movements form.

2. The "Run and Hide" solution seems plausible but isolation is never a good idea. You'll lose contact with advancements in science and technology. The prevailing culture will call you "Terrorist" and revoke your citizenship. So you're ability to travel will be limited.

If you want to live like that, by all means go ahead but its not a solution. For one thing, how you going to populate your colony? The same way the others have and that leads to serious biological problems, unless some type of advanced gene science becomes available very soon.

Seriously how many are going to come to your little corner and be on the same wavelength?

3. We are not doomed. As I have said several times. You need a united front. Racism basically needs to eliminated or muted to the point that groups of men can work together. We also need to put tiny issues like "Male Child Mutilation" IE circumcision to bed and not even bring it up anymore, they are fringe concerns and aren't apart of the larger problem.

You don't have to leave the country per-se but you need to find women either here or abroad that want to maintain classical gender roles. Then you'll need to connect with others that feel the same way. Start foundations, Think Tanks and other groups just like the elites have to counteract their ideas whenever they appear in the media.

We need to create our own media, print, audio, video, it doesn't matter. Instead of waiting for others to do it, each person should be doing something.

I am doing my part by encouraging men to find women easily that agree with classic gender roles. Instead of battling the media and the confused masses of women that have no idea what they should be doing.

That is why I view complaining about feminism a complete waste of time. Its just a distraction, we need to do better than this and solve problems, have solutions ready.