Should I leave America asap if I'm a college student

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Should I leave America asap if I'm a college student

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I am hearing all this survival **** for when the dollar collapses. No, when the dollar collapses, US citizens will be allocated to fema camps based on their specification of labor. The hunger games is not just a book or movie guys.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

No use planning your life around the doom and gloom scenario. Yes, get a food/water supply and guns/ammo to protect them. Do some simpler things and then move forward with your life. I think there will absolutely be a tough correction in the future of some sort, but who knows when that will be exactly? You can live your life in fear and stop progressing or do what you can and keep moving forward. Worst case scenario will be bad no matter what...no matter where you are in the world. Don't let that fact stop you from pushing forward with your goals...
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

You should leave America ASAP, period.

Whether you are a college student or not.

That is, if you dislike the culture there and want to have new experiences.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Are you people serious?

Not that I deny there some serious problems and that the US won't put troublemakers in jail/camps.

People love to say "FEMA" camps because of how poorly the temporary housing was after Katrina. See it wasn't a problem when it was mostly African-Americans had to experience FEMA provided housing, but now that so-called law abiding citizens who protest against Government Tyranny might be rounded up (much like Occupy Wall St) and put into camps with FEMA provided housing which will cost all sort of health issues.

Its funny how Americans get all worked up over doomsday scenarios.

@Mr. Darcy

Why do you refuse to listen to ANYTHING I have said? This is the problem with Black folk in general, not much for listening and never wanting to work together on anything unless its to get pus*y, locally.

I said you should pursue graduate studies abroad, its extremely cheap to get your Masters, PhD or whatever in other places.

Finally there as ways for you to make some extra cash, just Google it.

Tickets to Latin America in general are under $1,000 roundtrip and you could live on $500US or less a month.

I can't keep telling you this, so this is the final time, its obviously not getting in that thick skull of yours.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:Are you people serious?

Not that I deny there some serious problems and that the US won't put troublemakers in jail/camps.

People love to say "FEMA" camps because of how poorly the temporary housing was after Katrina. See it wasn't a problem when it was mostly African-Americans had to experience FEMA provided housing, but now that so-called law abiding citizens who protest against Government Tyranny might be rounded up (much like Occupy Wall St) and put into camps with FEMA provided housing which will cost all sort of health issues.

@Mr. Darcy

Why do you refuse to listen to ANYTHING I have said? This is the problem with Black folk in general, not much for listening and never wanting to work together on anything unless its to get pus*y, locally.

I said you should pursue graduate studies abroad, its extremely cheap to get your Masters, PhD or whatever in other places.

Tickets to Latin America in general are under $1,000 roundtrip and you could live on $500US or less a month.

I can't keep telling you this, so this is the final time, its obviously not getting in that thick skull of yours.
Exactly.I see so many foreign exchange students in Brazil from various countries. I don't know what you would do for work though.I teach English and i'm pretty good at it,but it isn't easy and you really have to know what you're doing.You should also be able to speak the native language fluently and be able to explain grammar points in their native language if they don't understand you.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I'd just hate to see you make a rash judgement and have a bad experience due to not being able to find work and survive. How far along in college are you? At very least, I recommend getting a Bachelors Degree in SOMETHING so that you can teach English abroad. You can get grants and scholarships if you apply, if you haven't gotten them already. If you can afford to just go to school full-time and then go to school through summers as well...you can knock it out fast.

If you don't want to get a Bachelors Degree, then you will absolutely need some way to make $$ to survive BEFORE you make a trip. Don't expect to find something in another country if you don't have qualifications above and beyond the locals of the country you plan to go to.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:

@Mr. Darcy

Exactly.I see so many foreign exchange students in Brazil from various countries. I don't know what you would do for work though.I teach English and i'm pretty good at it,but it isn't easy and you really have to know what you're doing.You should also be able to speak the native language fluently and be able to explain grammar points in their native language if they don't understand you.
I don't know why the number #1 concern is looking for somebody to provide you with a job. Make one for yourself, its not hard. You can make money online, its not hard. Its not overnight and you'll have to spend hours, weeks and months on it before you'll see any money, but do it right and you can make more than enough to live on in South America.

Starting a business in Brazil is difficult but not impossible. You can make it easier on yourself by marrying a Brazilian. But when I suggest that to single men, they act if that's a wild-eye idea. You want to get married anyway right? Why not a Brazilian woman?

If getting married is not a priority for some reason, then go to Central America where its dirt cheap and little regulation, so starting a business only requires a lawyer to understand the documents and not much else.

He could work at one of the call centers US companies have in Central America, lots of backpacker types do this.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

@Mr. Darcy

I don't know why the number #1 concern is looking for somebody to provide you with a job. Make one for yourself, its not hard. You can make money online, its not hard. Its not overnight and you'll have to spend hours, weeks and months on it before you'll see any money, but do it right and you can make more than enough to live on in South America.

Starting a business in Brazil is difficult but not impossible. You can make it easier on yourself by marrying a Brazilian. But when I suggest that to single men, they act if that's a wild-eye idea. You want to get married anyway right? Why not a Brazilian woman?

If getting married is not a priority for some reason, then go to Central America where its dirt cheap and little regulation, so starting a business only requires a lawyer to understand the documents and not much else.

He could work at one of the call centers US companies have in Central America, lots of backpacker types do this.
Which country would you suggest for those of us with st. smarts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Don't be a pansy and give in to doom and gloom projections. Finish school. In the future you will be happy you did.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I would recommend getting a Bachelor's Degree. I am finishing my Bachelor's Degree and then I am finished with America. I would only stay a few years or several years to earn some money then try to get out. I figure it's no use for me to try to live abroad if I'm basically in poverty and trying to work my way up in a place I don't know the language.

In the future I would definitely live most of my life abroad but being in my twenties, having no savings, and not being able to provide financial security it is not worth it to relocate permanently abroad. Finding a bride would be a yes, but permanently relocating isn't logical at this point. If I had a steady stream of passive income and an online business then it might be easier. I figure operating a travel agency from abroad with an associate in America might be a good business. Giving tours to Americans and maybe occasional romance meetups. A tour business would be a good business for a man and foreign bride team. That way you work with your wife and she reports to you. You are the boss and she is your assistant which is a good thing. It is always good to have a long-term plan.

The main thing is that it is a good idea not to bring a bride back to America. Do not get your bride a green card for America. The way I see it is a foreign bride can be very beneficial in distancing yourself from the American government. When the American government doesn't know you have a bride it gives you an advantage. When she doesn't have a green card you have more power in the relationship and know she isn't scamming you or using you. When a foreigner acquires a green card they are subject to the same laws as a citizen. Never raise children in America because America is toxic (GMO foods, political correctness, (extreme) bullying, fluoridation of the water supply, toxic vaccinations, extreme promiscuity, a violent culture, glorification of thugs, and homosexuality in schools).
priceofreedom
Freshman Poster

Don't do what I did

Post by priceofreedom »

Never give up on something you really want or have worked long and hard for. It’s difficult to wait or be patient, but worse to regret. I moved abroad with a high school education and it's a struggle to get a job.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:
DJ if you have specific knowledge of ant CA places with particularly easy procedures, would u b kind enough to PM me?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zacb wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

@Mr. Darcy

Central America is fine, Mexico is okay even. Pick one and go. Nicaragua has the lowest cost and highest exchange rate down there.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
DJ if you have specific knowledge of ant CA places with particularly easy procedures, would u b kind enough to PM me?
PM me your email address and I'll send you a few podcast and a .pdf file
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

djfourmoney wrote:
zacb wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

@Mr. Darcy

Central America is fine, Mexico is okay even. Pick one and go. Nicaragua has the lowest cost and highest exchange rate down there.
The exchange rate is 1:1 because they use the dollar, just like Panama.