Winston and Steve Rolodex Record HA Podcasts!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston and Steve Rolodex Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve R and I just recorded our first audio podcast together. In part one, we talk about the 20 reasons why Foreign women are much better than American women.

In part 2, we go over the comparison chart on HappierAbroad:

Last edited by Winston on August 7th, 2014, 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just listened to both interviews, they were very informative and true!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Jamesbond. Anyone who's skeptical of Steve's honesty should listen to these discussions. You can tell that he's a very passionate and authentic genuine guy, and a natural articulate speaker as well.

I just uploaded Steve R's legendary interview with Steve Hoca on his channel. Here is the link:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:Thanks Jamesbond. Anyone who's skeptical of Steve's honesty should listen to these discussions. You can tell that he's a very passionate and authentic genuine guy, and a natural articulate speaker as well.

I just uploaded Steve R's legendary interview with Steve Hoca on his channel. Here is the link:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jX-eRpek-I[/youtube]
Good interviews

Wondering what Steve R looks like? Yes, he is articulate, smooth talker, above average in that department, normally such people are good with AW, at least to some degree. He is doing well financially?

So Im thinking it must be his looks?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote: Good interviews

Wondering what Steve R looks like? Yes, he is articulate, smooth talker, above average in that department, normally such people are good with AW, at least to some degree. He is doing well financially?

So Im thinking it must be his looks?
He is decent looking but not good enough for AW. He was well off in the past but made some bad investment decisions. So now he is on a tight budget and working so he can go overseas again. So he is in the same boat as a lot of you. You can tell he is an honest passionate bro. He's done seminars in the past too so he has experience in that area.

We are a good duo team in that he is a better speaker who is more natural in that area, whereas I'm a deeper and more meticulous thinker. Together we sound more credible than just one of us alone. That's the advantage of having a team. Two people sound more credible than one.
Last edited by Winston on September 16th, 2013, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

His web site is broken, it takes you directly to his Twitter page.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

very informative videos. foreign gals are like american gals prior to 1979 or so.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

bennandsarah wrote:very informative videos. foreign gals are like american gals prior to 1979 or so.
I agree, whatever happened to good old fashioned wholesome women? Now you have women like Lady Gaga and other trashy celebrities who young women in the US adore! These people are the role models for young women in America! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Thank you for posting this! This material is 5******!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I have some bad news. Steve R told me that he is about to take down all the recordings we did from his YouTube channel. I hope he doesn't follow through with it. But if he does, I'll just re-upload them on one of my channels.

The reason is because he feels like his effort was wasted and not rewarded. He told me that he is tired of not being rewarded for his efforts. He seems to be expecting instant results in the form of monetary reward and gets angry when it doesn't come. I don't know why. It seems he does not like to help people unless he's rewarded right away.

He obviously has a very shitty attitude and I don't think that I can work with him on anymore projects for this movement.

He has this strange idea that he can just put up a little content, either in videos or his webpage, and get instant results in the form of people paying him for his help and services. That's not realistic and it doesn't work that way. I've explained this to him rationally but he won't listen. So he gets angry and complains and gripes on and on about how people are stingy and ungrateful. And that's why he wants to take down these videos now, even though they were great.

I'm very disappointed in his attitude and am fed up with it. I can't believe he thinks this way. He has no patience or maturity at all in these matters.

I spent countless hours writing from my heart, for a long time, before I was rewarded with any income for my websites and ebooks. But he expects instant results with just one video or small webpage? WTF?! That's crazy. I can't believe he thinks this way. But I can't reason with him either because he doesn't listen. What can I do?

Oh well, you can't change people if they don't want to change or listen. I guess I'll have to find others to collaborate projects on.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got an idea. I'll offer Steve some money for the copyright on our recordings. That way, he will leave them up and he can receive some reward for his efforts. I think it will be a nice gesture so that he will get something for his good work. We'll see if he accepts it.

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

I can't listen to it. It said it's private.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Arabian_prince wrote:I can't listen to it. It said it's private.
Really? Well that's not a surprise. You see, Steve thinks that you guys are UNDESERVING (that's the word he used) of his help and free content. Believe it or not, that's what he thinks and said. He told me many times, "Winston you are giving away free info to people who don't deserve it." Wtf?! What makes him think that he deserves it but you guys don't?! Wtf?!

He believes that only people who worship him and beg him to be in his private elite club of international playboys and pay him for it, deserve to view his content and receive his help. That's why he wants to take down his free stuff on YouTube or make it private, as he did with the videos above, which were hosted on his YouTube channel.

He also believes that our movement should not be open to the public. It should only be available to an elite few who worship him and pay him to be in the "special club". In fact, he probably thinks this whole site ought to shut down so that he has no competition in his international playboy lifestyle, and that only those worthy of being in his elite group should be in this movement. lol

Is that deranged or what?! He must have some type of God complex. lol. Should we obey him and shut down just because he thinks he's "The Man"? lol. If he had his way, that's what he'd probably want. You guys are lucky he isn't God. lol

I'm shocked and shaking my head in disbelief that any man would think like that. It's total megalomania, far beyond mere selfishness. lol

Anyway, I made a backup copy of our recording on Vimeo, just in case something like this might happen. You can listen to it there. Here are the links.

http://vimeo.com/74554168

http://vimeo.com/74554169

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just uploaded our recording to my YouTube channel. Here are the new links.

Part 1:

Part 2:

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I disagree with Winston saying England is better than the US at 26 mins on first video. You were talking about the health system and No. of people seeing a therapist - English system is almost collapsed due to immigration and high demands.

IMO English girls are even worse than US girls in many ways because they are bitches and want to hurt men. E.g. a woman took my seat on a London train when I got up to check my bag just to be a bitch.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder