This ugly chick would reject every guy on this forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

This ugly chick would reject every guy on this forum

Post by Jeremy »

You can tell just by her facial expression that she has what I call "Goldilocks Syndrome" (no guy is ever good enough for her). "This one's too short. This one's too tall. This one's too big. This one's too small."

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Is she Jewish? :lol:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: This ugly chick would reject every guy on this forum

Post by marklambo »

She wouldn't reject me because I wouldn't even attempt to talk to her :D

She is definitely ugly and looks like a mean bitch lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

In all fairness, I've met girls with an unapproachable look, bitchy resting face, or even perma scowl who turned out to be nicer than nice once I met them.

But this is an American girl on a US dating site. Why do u even bother to open her profile? In a way, u just validated her by implying that she would reject u (she's too good for u). Exactly what a lot of these ladies want. Why do u have to be a chump and play into her hands?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Repatriate wrote:Is she Jewish? :lol:
That was my first thought, too. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Rock wrote:In all fairness, I've met girls with an unapproachable look, bitchy resting face, or even perma scowl who turned out to be nicer than nice once I met them.

But this is an American girl on a US dating site. Why do u even bother to open her profile? In a way, u just validated her by implying that she would reject u (she's too good for u). Exactly what a lot of these ladies want. Why do u have to be a chump and play into her hands?
I didn't. Her pic was posted on another forum I used to frequent.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

She needs a better shampoo. Too many splitends :lol: :lol:
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

She wouldn't reject anybody on this forum because she would be invisible to most of us
here.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

ContraMundumRants wrote:She wouldn't reject anybody on this forum because she would be invisible to most of us
here.
She could spray fart a hole through her panties and every guy who can't afford p4p or travel would be scurrying to get a better whiff.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 27th, 2013, 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

kai1275 wrote:She needs a better shampoo. Too many splitends :lol: :lol:
You should see my motherf ucking split ends. I haven't had a haircut in years.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Jeremy wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:She wouldn't reject anybody on this forum because she would be invisible to most of us
here.
She could spray fart a hole through her panties and every guy who can't afford p4p or travel would be scurrying to get a better whiff.
Pretty much. Too many guys are too damn thirsty. Remember it's us men who make these woman what they are one way or another. Some guys are not going to stop being thirsty any time soon.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jeremy wrote:
Rock wrote:In all fairness, I've met girls with an unapproachable look, bitchy resting face, or even perma scowl who turned out to be nicer than nice once I met them.

I didn't. Her pic was posted on another forum I used to frequent.
Your actually worse than the typical punter who merely visits these sites and worships such women. Yr. helping her advertise and rubbing her imagined superiority in the face of countless guys.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

RedMenace wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
here.
Pretty much. Too many guys are too damn thirsty. Remember it's us men who make these woman what they are one way or another. Some guys are not going to stop being thirsty any time soon.
You are dead on. The guys (semi-men) will always suck up.
Men have bettet things to do.

Outwest
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Jeremy wrote:
here.
I think Rock is right. You have set her up on a pedestal and placed everyone on this
board below her, as if we gave a damn about her opinion of us. (hint: we don't)

Maybe guys outside this forum would be desperate for her attention, but I hope people here
hold themselves to higher standards after having learned about the dangers of being p***y beggars.

Personally, I can't afford p4p or travel at this point, but I couldn't care less about this girl; I have had
better looking girls than her even in my most desperate times.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

ContraMundumRants wrote:Personally, I can't afford p4p or travel at this point, but I couldn't care less about this girl; I have had better looking girls than her even in my most desperate times.
That's for sure.

This one remains me of a cross between Alanis Morrisette (recall "I'm A Bitch" from the 90s) and that nasty librarian/substitute teacher who likes to remind everyone of their grammar mistakes.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.