How To Pick Up Black Girls!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

How To Pick Up Black Girls!

Post by mguy »

"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Pick Up Black Girls!

Post by Rock »

mguy wrote:
Yea, some of the girls in this vid are cool. But why doesn't he go for the voluptuous ones lol? I like the last one, as soon as he tells her he's making a vid about getting black girl's numbers, she makes a hand gesture and says, "he ain't gettin this one". Those gals seem to have a bit more of a spirit of fun than typical scared white American girls.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

Many black women see the white man as a white knight in shining armor or a 'savior'. I bet if the guy in the video were a black guy they would call the cops or have an attitude.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Hypergamy in action. It is not about the white guy personally, it is about the fact that white men generally don't show interest in Black women.

Black women see this as the ultimate ego boost.

Jokes on them.....
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Like I said, if more white men liked black women, they could get black women easily than a lot of black men could.

The only way a black guy would have been successful in those videos is if he had the model of a ripped model or resembled a thug.

A clean cut black guy having this success cold approaching black women like the guy in the video???

You can forget it. The clean cut black dude better have his passport at hand.

Believe it or not, the white dude in the video wouldn't have had this easy success approaching white girls like he did approaching the black girls.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

All that's needed to pick up most black girls:

Me: "Hi."

Ok, I'm exaggerating, but they're infinitely easier than white girls.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jeremy wrote:All that's needed to pick up most black girls:

Me: "Hi."

Ok, I'm exaggerating, but they're infinitely easier than white girls.
Yes, black girls in America are MUCH friendlier and easier to meet than white girls. Me and my friends have noticed this for years, white girls are standoffish and anti-social, while black girls are friendly and sociable.

Winston has said the same thing, that black girls in the USA are MUCH more approachable and friendly than white girls are. The difference is like night and day.

Just search on the internet under, "white women suck" and you will see many articles come up by guys who realize just how unloving, unfriendly and anti-social white American women are!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Interesting... historically black girls have treated me every bit as awfully as white girls or girls of any other race here in the US. If anything they've been worse than the others, and far more cold/distant/disintrested. And FLAKY as FUKK, WAY worse than white girls. I have many times in the past put in work to try to attract some of them.

Not that it matters since I don't even date here in the US any longer, but just thought I'd add that to the discussion. I do find black females extremely erotic and attractive. I'm sure once I get to that great southern Latin land I'll have all the opportunities I could ever want with black girls...

Signed,

A 6 foot built handsome confident white dude, the exact kind of guy you'd think African-American women would be hot for. Go figure. :lol:
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

For me both black and white are fine, and having similar success both on W&B. Still didn't make, but hope I will succeed in Black&White at same time :) mmmm ice cream :)

but also mixed are not bad (had Cuban girl long time ago, one of hottest women I ever sow, perfect natural mix of black and white) 8)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:Like I said, if more white men liked black women, they could get black women easily than a lot of black men could.

The only way a black guy would have been successful in those videos is if he had the model of a ripped model or resembled a thug.

A clean cut black guy having this success cold approaching black women like the guy in the video???

You can forget it. The clean cut black dude better have his passport at hand.

Believe it or not, the white dude in the video wouldn't have had this easy success approaching white girls like he did approaching the black girls.
Your absolutely correct, if this guy was approaching white women, he wouldn't have NEARLY the success he had approaching these black girls.

Black women in the USA are not being pursued as much as white women are, therefore they don't have as many dating options as white women have.

Here is an interesting article I read regarding why there are so many single black women in America.

There are 1.8 million more black women than black men. So even if every black man in America married a black woman today, one out of 12 black women still wouldn't make it down the aisle if they hoped to marry a black man.

Let's take 100 black men. By the time you eliminate those without a high school diploma (21 percent), the unemployed (17 percent) and those ages 25-34 who are incarcerated (8 percent), you have only half of black men, 54 percent, whom many black women find acceptable.

A black woman being interviewed for this article said, "Last night, I was at a restaurant and had a great conversation with a Caucasian man," she said. "I mean we were vibing, we were clicking and I am thinking at the end of the night he's going to ask me for my number, because white men never ask for my number, and he said. 'Great conversation, maybe I will see you around.' And I was thinking, 'What happened?'"

Here is the link for the full article: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/single- ... id=9395275
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:Many black women see the white man as a white knight in shining armor or a 'savior'. I bet if the guy in the video were a black guy they would call the cops or have an attitude.
this.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Don't let black women fool you for giving black men hell for dating white women because black women want to date white men as much as black men want to date white women.

It's just that in America, white men haven't been as interested in black women as black men have been in white women.

But in Europe, the white men there love black women a lot more than American white men.

But in the next decade expect for that to change, as white men continue to have worse success with white women, you're going to see a growing trend of white men dating black women more in America.

There is a growing trend of black women dating asian men now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:Don't let black women fool you for giving black men hell for dating white women because black women want to date white men as much as black men want to date white women.

It's just that in America, white men haven't been as interested in black women as black men have been in white women.

But in the next decade expect for that to change, as white men continue to have worse success with white women, you're going to see a growing trend of white men dating black women more in America.

Yes, interracial marriage is on the rise in the US. One in 10 (5.4 million married couples) are interracial, a 28% jump since 2000! This trend will continue in America.

I got this from Wikipedia, "Blacks are now substantially more likely than before to marry whites. In 2010, 17.1% of blacks married interracially. There is also a sharp gender imbalance to Black interracial marriages: In 2008, 22% of all black male newlyweds married interracially while only 9% of black female newlyweds married outside their race, making them the least likely of any race or gender to marry outside their race and the least likely to get married at all."

I agree with SilverEngergy, in the next decade more and more white men are going to marry black women. The reason is because white women in America are very difficult to meet, date and start a relationship with. Black women are MUCH more open and friendly than white women are.

Maybe someday, white American women will have NO men to date or marry! All the men in America will be married to either foreign women, or women of another race!
:P

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

jamesbond wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Don't let black women fool you for giving black men hell for dating white women because black women want to date white men as much as black men want to date white women.

Yes, interracial marriage is on the rise in the US. One in 10 (5.4 million married couples) are interracial, a 28% jump since 2000! This trend will continue in America.

I got this from Wikipedia, "Blacks are now substantially more likely than before to marry whites. In 2010, 17.1% of blacks married interracially. There is also a sharp gender imbalance to Black interracial marriages: In 2008, 22% of all black male newlyweds married interracially while only 9% of black female newlyweds married outside their race, making them the least likely of any race or gender to marry outside their race and the least likely to get married at all."

I agree with SilverEngergy, in the next decade more and more white men are going to marry black women. The reason is because white women in America are very difficult to meet, date and start a relationship with. Black women are MUCH more open and friendly than white women are.

Maybe someday, white American women will have NO men to date or marry! All the men in America will be married to either foreign women, or women of another race!
Pretty much, this is the trend we are going to start seeing.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

jamesbond wrote:

If you mean white women are dating blacks after they get divorce or are old and ugly, then of course you'll see a bump in the numbers.

Also white men are likely to marry within the white community, meaning Russians, Albanians, and Europeans: essentially two whites marrying is considered interracial marriage according to these statistics. I don't see white men dating black women anytime soon: they will mostly date Asian then Latina then Indian before they go to black. What you see on mainstream media is not as common as you would think.

Black men still are being getting the bad part of the deal in terms of interracial hook ups (ie. dating outside of marriage). Black men should stay away from White women who are looking for marriage bc they are used goods.

This guy on TV. He would fck a black girl with the quickness but I highly doubt he will raise a family with her, especially if he has options.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?