It's over, I'm actually Happier-In-North-America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

I think youll find the Roman Empire is still alive and well today, its changed its name however to the Roman Catholic Church. Ingenious and completely ahead of its time allowed its demise and then created a church around a mystical figure that knows all, will spank you if you are naughty and we should worship this deity however we will horribly crucify his son on a cross and use this image in all our churches as a reminder to you all that if you ever cross us we will crucify you too : 0) But God didn't mind that part however he loves us all and forgives everything but he will bring fire and brimstone of you disobey him.

Wonderful ! and people blindly go into these places and eat the flesh and drink the blood in pagan ritual sacrifice and think its nice.

I think this. DO what you want , as long as it does not bring harm to another. And of that means having a fit lesbian friend that has sexy threesomes with you then man you are living the dream. I think you guys should consider getting together at some stage ... who here wants to see that video huh ? Come on , get Mel to have a go at the man power ... lol just kidding ... or am I ? MMMWAHAHAAHH !!!