Good things about America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SilverEnergy wrote:1. Best colleges in the world.

2. Incredible opportunities to start a business for those with the business mindset.

3. Best real estate scene in the world. Being a real estate investor in America is one of the best things you can do no matter what your occupation.

4. A person who is poor can easily acquire knowledge and become a millionaire in a short period of time in America.

If only the women and social scene were much better and America would be a near perfect place to live.
1. Colleges the best ?, if you consider being propagandized and then being buried in debt for it the best then you are right.

2. Good place to start a business ? yaa if you get no bid government contracts or government contracts in general other than that forget it. Private industry is dying in America because big GOV is killing it on purpose I might add.

3. Best real estate for who ? Yaa if your a bank and you got all the prices inflated to where nobody can pay it off and all the land goes back to you where you permanently lease it out for rent over and over again to your rent surfs and when they quit paying rent you have your daddy the FED counterfeit more money and prop your a$$ up when you really went out of business.

4. I have plenty of knowledge and would like to open my own counterfeiting operation but that job is taken by our rulers.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A hockey player named Kovalchuk apparently was unsuccessful coming up with a satisfactory list when addressing this question. He's leaving on the table $77 million in guaranteed money to bolt the NHL and go back to Russia.

Just like Solzhenitzyn eventually left the US to return to the land of the gulag.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think I thought of one good thing about America. Entrepreneurs looking for a profitable business can turn the negatives of America into their own positive bankroll. What sells in America? Alcohol and sex appeal. Breastaurant type businesses are booming.
Last edited by Tsar on July 13th, 2013, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Only thing I like about America is the quality of products we get for the money and the great customer service that comes with it. Everything else clearly sucks.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

What I like about America?

Lots of suckers with money to be scammed, and a legal system that supports the scamming of these suckers.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Good things about America

Post by Teal Lantern »

mguy wrote:So much hate is coming for America. I don't think it's that bad. So how about a thread of positivity? Life is not all about dating anyways.
It seems the crybabies disagree and will spare no thread of their tears. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

SilverEnergy wrote: 4. A person who is poor can easily acquire knowledge and become a millionaire in a short period of time in America.
Ah... And all the poor people in America are poor because of what exactly? If it´s so easy to become a millionaire why isn´t everybody one?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

germanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: 4. A person who is poor can easily acquire knowledge and become a millionaire in a short period of time in America.
Ah... And all the poor people in America are poor because of what exactly? If it´s so easy to become a millionaire why isn´t everybody one?
There are things the government has done to create poverty but making excuses and blaming others is hardly productive and will keep you in the same rut.

Most people don't believe in themselves and would rather make excuses.

The only way to riches is by having the wealth mindset regardless of your current economic situation.

And frankly, most people don't want to become rich nor do they even have the drive to become moderately wealthy.

I mean, the masses aren't even taking a possible market collapse seriously.

The U.S. Dollar is almost done as the Feds continue to print more and more of this trash that's not backed by gold and silver anymore.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on July 12th, 2013, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

germanguy wrote:
Luck, good family wealth (usually white and over several generations), and knowledge/education are the only way anyone becomes a millionaire in America. That Horatio Alger myth junk is a lie. Poor people only have the luck education option. Better than nothing though.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
germanguy wrote:
There are things the government has done to create poverty but making excuses and blaming others is hardly productive and will keep you in the same rut.

The only way to riches is by having the wealth mindset regardless of your current economic situation.

And frankly, most people don't want to become rich nor do they even have the drive to become moderately wealthy.

The U.S. Dollar is almost done as the Feds continue to print more and more of this trash that's not backed by gold and silver anymore.
Wealth mindset? You cannot have that if you are not smart enough or educated enough. The people who stumble into money by sheer luck, like a small service that had no competition and blows up super fast kind, develop that mindset because now they have resources to increase their knowledge with.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SilverEnergy wrote:
germanguy wrote:

Dude that is all bullshit period end of story, the American dream is gone. Our rulers waited for America to invent the modern world and for the most part it has. The ( CREDIT MONOPOLY ) runs the game here period and they have stopped wealth creation for the most part to the producing class sense it has served that purpose.

It all has to do with weather you are connected to the counterfeiter or not as far as making it today, they decide where to shovel the purchasing tickets for the economy. We know gold and silver does not back the money anymore what does that have to do with this?

Any truly intelligent person with half a soul is not going to want anything to do with their soulless con game. What makes this whole system go and they know it is the IDIOT card and they know in order to pull this complete world wide con job off to where they inherit all the earth for free they need lot's and lot's of idiots to dupe and I would say they pretty much got'em.

More and more people are waking up to the con but will it be enough to avert the direction they have set.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Moretorque wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
germanguy wrote:

Dude that is all bullshit period end of story, the American dream is gone. Our rulers waited for America to invent the modern world and for the most part it has. The ( CREDIT MONOPOLY ) runs the game here period and they have stopped wealth creation for the most part to the producing class sense it has served that purpose.

It all has to do with weather you are connected to the counterfeiter or not as far as making it today, they decide where to shovel the purchasing tickets for the economy. We know gold and silver does not back the money anymore what does that have to do with this?

Any truly intelligent person with half a soul is not going to want anything to do with their soulless con game. What makes this whole system go and they know it is the IDIOT card and they know in order to pull this complete world wide con job off to where they inherit all the earth for free they need lot's and lot's of idiots to dupe and I would say they pretty much got'em.

More and more people are waking up to the con but will it be enough to avert the direction they have set.
Monteroque, I'm surprised at how many people seem to love the USA. We're just different I guess...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
germanguy wrote:

Monteroque, I'm surprised at how many people seem to love the USA. We're just different I guess...
We don't live in the US, it was dissolved 80 years ago when the federal government went bankrupt. We are a subsidiary of the British empire and Daa herd be so stupid it still does not understand what happened and how we got here.
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

C.J. wrote:Only thing I like about America is the quality of products we get for the money and the great customer service that comes with it. Everything else clearly sucks.
I'd note that the cloths we buy in many American stores will survive trips to the washer/dryer, because the American consumer expect it and the suppliers must confirm to this expectation. In parts of Asia and Europe, which ironically many clothing comes from Asia, the cloths that you buy locally must be hand washed or dry cleaned. They do not survive the washer well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:What I like about America?

Lots of suckers with money to be scammed, and a legal system that supports the scamming of these suckers.
Yes, America is a paradise for the Jews. The other good thing about it - it can't last.