It is sooo easy to get dates in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OTB wrote:
Most women dont want a man better looking than them, cause it leads to control issues.
You said it Adama. I was just saying the same thing to my cousin. That's why the argument about how you have to be really good looking to pull American chicks is false. Most of the time when I see couples out in public and the girl is good looking with a nice body her man is average looking. Sometimes I have to say to myself....that's her man? I just shake my head in bewilderment.

But just like you said it's a control issue. I'm gonna have to break some things down about this in a thread. This is something that's been on my mind.

Back in 2005, when I studied abroad in DR there was a white girl there from Buffalo. One day we were hanging out with some other students from the States and she showed us a picture of her boyfriend who was black. And fellas, I'll never forget this comment she made, she said, "I like the fact that my boyfriend isn't all that good looking because he doesn't get that much attention." There you go! She wasn't all that good looking herself but it's evidence of the mentality that they want to remain in control and keep their fragile egos intact via their looks.
Yes, they want the ability to be able to twist their men around their fingers with very little effort. It is also a sign of intense insecurity and laziness. Women dont want to exert much effort. They also dont want to deal with the risk of getting dumped for another woman.

I've actually heard something similar. One woman told me she doesnt want a good looking boyfriend cause they are too much work.

A better looking guy in the USA will be in some serious trouble, unless he is a hollywood movie star. He is in a similar boat as men who are shorter really. Being tall or evil might have some utility for the AW, but a good looking guy only threatens them, their egos and their need for control, especially regarding sex.

It is often said that the party who wants it the least is the one who wins. American women simply want to make sure the man wants them more than they want their men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

OTB wrote:
Most women dont want a man better looking than them, cause it leads to control issues.
You said it Adama. I was just saying the same thing to my cousin. That's why the argument about how you have to be really good looking to pull American chicks is false. Most of the time when I see couples out in public and the girl is good looking with a nice body her man is average looking. Sometimes I have to say to myself....that's her man? I just shake my head in bewilderment.

But just like you said it's a control issue. I'm gonna have to break some things down about this in a thread. This is something that's been on my mind.

Back in 2005, when I studied abroad in DR there was a white girl there from Buffalo. One day we were hanging out with some other students from the States and she showed us a picture of her boyfriend who was black. And fellas, I'll never forget this comment she made, she said, "I like the fact that my boyfriend isn't all that good looking because he doesn't get that much attention." There you go! She wasn't all that good looking herself but it's evidence of the mentality that they want to remain in control and keep their fragile egos intact via their looks.
My ex-wife is considered a 4 or 5 right before our divorce. I might be an 8. It was not until after the divorce, I dated women better looking than myself and women uglier than myself at the same time, then I realized why I should not have married my ex-wife just on the physical looks alone. Not only are the control problems present with those uglier than you but slowly over time their self esteem will become destroyed when other hot women are looking at their man alot, and saying things, that she will never tell you.

One of the times I noticed this was when I went to a popular nightclub with a "fat chick" with a 8-9 face and hair, huge ass and tits (basically like a Lane Bryant model except shorter). She is still a 5-6 on a mainstream scale regardless of the features I liked. The looks we got from hot 8-10's inside the nightclub pissed her off enough to make her tell me she wanted to leave but she never told me why. After that night the relationship with her got worse each day, all pointing to self-esteem, trust, control issues, and daddy issues... her 2 best friends even gave me a lot of shit at her birthday party, almost started a fight, because they could not believe she could get a nice black man, better than any black man they have ever dated, and she was half white-mexican mixed, and they were black.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Adama wrote:
OTB wrote:

Yes, they want the ability to be able to twist their men around their fingers with very little effort. It is also a sign of intense insecurity and laziness. Women dont want to exert much effort. They also dont want to deal with the risk of getting dumped for another woman.

I've actually heard something similar. One woman told me she doesnt want a good looking boyfriend cause they are too much work.

A better looking guy in the USA will be in some serious trouble, unless he is a hollywood movie star. He is in a similar boat as men who are shorter really. Being tall or evil might have some utility for the AW, but a good looking guy only threatens them, their egos and their need for control, especially regarding sex.

It is often said that the party who wants it the least is the one who wins. American women simply want to make sure the man wants them more than they want their men.
This is the f***ing truth!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

True, being good looking won't guarantee you chicks in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Again, you hit the nail on the head Adama. I was telling E_Irizarry a couple weeks ago that I feel American women are intimidated by me. I can tell by the way women look at me. I see it all the time. It seems like they tense up and they avoid eye contact. If they do make eye contact it's quick and then they look away, the majority of the time. There are some cases where I see women looking at me and they make repeated glances to check me out. That usually happens with some good looking Latinas or unattractive black women. Overall, it's as though I don't exist. How ironic!

However, when I travel I get women staring at me left and right. I don't get that cold vibe that I get from most American chicks. While in Turkey last year there were a few Turkish girls that made it clearly known that they were checking me out. It was truly refreshing to see that.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: It is sooo easy to get dates in the USA

Post by fightforlove »

Adama wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Adama wrote:How do I know? I am watching "The Departed" with jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leo Dicaprio, Alec Baldwin.

Matt Damon is a new cop, but a higher paid one. He is on an elevator, and as this psychologist woman is getting off, he hits on her. Within less than 30 seconds, he has this woman cooing and has a date with her for later that night.

This just has me wondering what the f am I doing wrong here?
Dude, it's just a Hollywood movie, LOL. Don't believe in the propaganda that Hollywood likes to promote...
If you are a kid growing up and you have no player friends, how would you figure things are done? I mean, if you are 14 to 17 years old, never had a girlfriend. You see movies like this. What are you to think?

They ought to show the women playing mindf-ckgames with the men.
I remember back when I was a nerdy introverted kid, my impression of how to get a woman for a date/girlfriend came from the movie Pleasantville. It's the scene where Tobey Maguire is walking with his attractive crush down the sidewalk along a beautiful tree-lined street on a sunny afternoon when he bravely and simply asks her "would you go out with me?!" And of course, the lovely girl says "yes!" and the next scene he's running back home, jumping over fences, thrilled, excited, happy as a clam, and soon going on a cool date with this cute, sweet girl.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fightforlove wrote:I remember back when I was a nerdy introverted kid, my impression of how to get a woman for a date/girlfriend came from the movie Pleasantville. It's the scene where Tobey Maguire is walking with his attractive crush down the sidewalk along a beautiful tree-lined street on a sunny afternoon when he bravely and simply asks her "would you go out with me?!" And of course, the lovely girl says "yes!" and the next scene he's running back home, jumping over fences, thrilled, excited, happy as a clam, and soon going on a cool date with this cute, sweet girl.
The rules for growing up were so f'ed up.

At least ~80% of girls, K-12, were b*tches and then, there were these protocols. It's basically like this, if you're a nice guy, don't date girls from your community. Thus, you find yourself, trolling the border regions of your community, which again, kinda *works* because now, you don't see those same ppl in Jr HS or HS. It's like the whole system works in an Apartheid manner. Gals wanna date guys and then, don't want to be seen in HS with those guys, as then, their gal pals start to criticize them.

And then finally, when the so-called decent gals (who BTW, are at most 5-6s, when many of us are 6-7's) from HS become available, they're all dating college guys.

This isn't Pleasantville, this is Nightmare on Elm Street.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

kai1275 wrote:
Adama wrote:
OTB wrote:

This is the f***ing truth!
Wow. I basically described your relationship with that woman, didnt I? It is amazing how American women basically all follow the same script.

OTB wrote:

Again, you hit the nail on the head Adama. I was telling E_Irizarry a couple weeks ago that I feel American women are intimidated by me. I can tell by the way women look at me. I see it all the time. It seems like they tense up and they avoid eye contact. If they do make eye contact it's quick and then they look away, the majority of the time. There are some cases where I see women looking at me and they make repeated glances to check me out. That usually happens with some good looking Latinas or unattractive black women. Overall, it's as though I don't exist. How ironic!

However, when I travel I get women staring at me left and right. I don't get that cold vibe that I get from most American chicks. While in Turkey last year there were a few Turkish girls that made it clearly known that they were checking me out. It was truly refreshing to see that.
Hey, you know what, OTB? The more I think about it, the more I conclude that for American women (and probably all Anglophone women), sex isnt even about the physical aspect or making an intimate connection with another person. There is nothing special or sacred about sex in and of itself to these women.

Now I am starting to think that sex for them is simply about power and control. It is a means to control men. That's why if a man doesnt want it, or she thinks he can do better than she offers, she will hate that man intensely.

That's also why they trained themselves in some way to deny men sex. They love the very fact that they can say no and frustrate men. Or at least the men they consider to be beneath them. They can be cruel to the undesirable men like this, by jerking them around for free stuff, dangling a relationshit and sex in front of them, and then declining, while citing an irrelevant reason for rejecting that man.

That's why when a man cheats on a woman, or has seen pros.t.i.tutes or gets looks from attractive women, the women he knows get upset.

That's also why women are upset when a man they consider to be beneath them also considers them to be beneath him. Men arent supposed to have choice, and women are supposed to be in a position to reject a man regardless. It's like all of those American women upset over the fact that American men go for foreign women x, even though American women considered all of those men to be losers from the start. It is just a threat to their sexual power.

It's also why women love to coucktease men. These women want to test the waters of how attractive they are, probably with a man they consider more attractive than themselves (though they'd never say that aloud), but due to their insecurity, they'd never consummate the relationshit. It is just a means to fluff up their sexual egos. (Most men think that since they wouldnt turn down a hottie, women wouldnt either, but that supposes that women think about sex the same way men do. They don't.)

And lastly, I think this is why the unattractive, overweight, and older women are the most bitter. They wield little-to-no sexual power over men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fightforlove wrote:
Adama wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Adama wrote:How do I know? I am watching "The Departed" with jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leo Dicaprio, Alec Baldwin.

Matt Damon is a new cop, but a higher paid one. He is on an elevator, and as this psychologist woman is getting off, he hits on her. Within less than 30 seconds, he has this woman cooing and has a date with her for later that night.

Dude, it's just a Hollywood movie, LOL. Don't believe in the propaganda that Hollywood likes to promote...
If you are a kid growing up and you have no player friends, how would you figure things are done? I mean, if you are 14 to 17 years old, never had a girlfriend. You see movies like this. What are you to think?

I remember back when I was a nerdy introverted kid, my impression of how to get a woman for a date/girlfriend came from the movie Pleasantville. It's the scene where Tobey Maguire is walking with his attractive crush down the sidewalk along a beautiful tree-lined street on a sunny afternoon when he bravely and simply asks her "would you go out with me?!" And of course, the lovely girl says "yes!" and the next scene he's running back home, jumping over fences, thrilled, excited, happy as a clam, and soon going on a cool date with this cute, sweet girl.
When I was 17, the first girl I asked out on a date said yes. She had no problem with it.

Then she went and told the other girls who knew me. They proceeded to tell her that I was a geek, dork, weird, strange, etc. By the next time I saw that girl, she treated me as if I was a piece of garbage that shouldnt even be in the same room with her. I tried calling her and she hung up on me, calling me weird.

Just goes to show how much other women's opinion's matter to some women.

After that girl, I never got a straight forward, solid yes from an American woman again. After that it was all games, B.S., flakiness, etc.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

OTB wrote:

This IS the scenario of an AW trash I dated about 6 months ago. I started working out, and got in great shape, down to 9% BF and packed some muscle on. She got threatened and more controlling, always asking where I was and what I was doing. She even had the nerve to say to me "I dont like guys with muscles" Read between the lines..."You're threatening my p***y monopoly on you, and you'll start getting attention from other females"
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I see a lot more single good looking dudes than average dudes
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Adama wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
Adama wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

When I was 17, the first girl I asked out on a date said yes. She had no problem with it.

Then she went and told the other girls who knew me. They proceeded to tell her that I was a geek, dork, weird, strange, etc. By the next time I saw that girl, she treated me as if I was a piece of garbage that shouldnt even be in the same room with her. I tried calling her and she hung up on me, calling me weird.

Just goes to show how much other women's opinion's matter to some women.

After that girl, I never got a straight forward, solid yes from an American woman again. After that it was all games, B.S., flakiness, etc.
Dude, I think the same thing happened to me, but she said I'm not ready for a relationship or some bs. What's funny was that I heard it from the grapevine first instead of her. She had all the intentions of hooking up with me and leading me on from then on without telling me.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote: When I travel I get women staring at me left and right. I don't get that cold vibe that I get from most American chicks. While in Turkey last year there were a few Turkish girls that made it clearly known that they were checking me out. It was truly refreshing to see that.
I have heard other guys say the same thing when they traveled to foreign countries, that the women show interest in them, smile and flirt with them.

Isn't it strange that women in English speaking countries are so unfriendly towards men? We have guys on this forum from the UK, the US, Canada and Australia and they all say the same thing, that the women don't make eye contact with them or show any interest in them.

It's unbelievable how unfriendly and anti-social women from anglo-countries are. A recent study showed that women in the US are the second least flirtatious women in the world and this study surveyed 90 million men from 200 countries! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Boyfriend is just husband in training so it doesn't matter his looks.

Lovers should be good looking to say women don't like f***ing good looking guys is retarded.

Do you want sex or do you want to pay her bills?

You have to read between the lines here.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
OTB wrote: When I travel I get women staring at me left and right. I don't get that cold vibe that I get from most American chicks. While in Turkey last year there were a few Turkish girls that made it clearly known that they were checking me out. It was truly refreshing to see that.
I have heard other guys say the same thing when they traveled to foreign countries, that the women show interest in them, smile and flirt with them.

Isn't it strange that women in English speaking countries are so unfriendly towards men? We have guys on this forum from the UK, the US, Canada and Australia and they all say the same thing, that the women don't make eye contact with them or show any interest in them.

It's unbelievable how unfriendly and anti-social women from anglo-countries are. A recent study showed that women in the US are the second least flirtatious women in the world and this study surveyed 90 million men from 200 countries! :shock:
We can thank this disease called feminism along with the manginas who support it. Western women are given too much and now they take advantage of it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.