Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Post by Winston »

Check out this email I received about America being a Jewish country and deep down, as cold as Taiwan. What do you think?

The Fed and banking system, which tries to enslave everyone in debt and wreck the economy, definitely does seem to be run by Jewish usury, a practice which got the Jews kicked out of 79 countries in world history, and one of the reasons why Hitler hated them I guess. (Perhaps he was right about them?) What Hitler feared from the Jews does seem to have come to pass in America, unbeknownst to most Americans.
Dear Mr Wu:

My name is Henry and nice meeting you.

May I say something?

America is not a western country. It is a Jewish country with Greek-Roman system of government administration. However, even the ways administrations are carried out, it is Jewish.

America denounced the British way of things after Independence. The British/Western way are the very thing Americans hate, hate to the bones. They adopted the Jewish ways.

Americans, especially in the silicon valley, are very very superficial, very eastern! Do not ever think The US is a western country.

I truly lived in a western country before, so I know the difference.

Americans are like plastic mannequins with a smile whereas Taiwanese are like plastic mannequins with no facial expression.

I think the two societies are very similar and you mentioned that before. However, I think Taiwan society is not as hypocritical. People are just rude in Taiwan and cold. Americans have a smile but you approach them, you know they are very cold.

Taiwan girls are no doubt the most beautiful in Asia, and are comparable to the most beautiful females in the world, but most of them have several issues make them extremely unattractive.

1)Most of them are very cold, very unapproachable, very stuck-up.
2)Even if you can approach them, you find most of them are very simple, very narrow minded, you can not connect with them intellectually. If you try, they think you are strange and begin to alienate you.
3)Most of them get angry with you easily, for no reason at all, they make something out of nothing to lash out at you.
4)If you say Taiwan girls are simple, you may be in for a rude surprise. They have a lot of hidden messages, meta-messages when they talk, that you have to construe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Of course this is true, but all the Jews (including Jewish HA members) will scream racism--even if the facts are true. That doesn't mean people like the me or the man who wrote you the email, Winston, is hating on Jews, just that the country is under the heavy influence of Zionist Jewry. And stop accusing me or others of being 'anti-Semitic,' because even some Jews will admit of all this to be true; I suggest watching videos of Brother Nathanael (born a Jew) and Noam Chomsky (anti-Zionist Jew, political commentator and American linguist) for some uncomfortable 'truths' regarding Jews and their power in the Western world.

The Jews Who Own The Media

Edward Snowden...When Truth Becomes Treason

Noam Chomsky - US Israeli Crimes Against Palestine

Noam Chomsky and Zionism

Barbara Lerner Spectre and Jewish implementation of multiracial, multiculturalism in Europe

Feminism - a form of Jewish Control

Do Zionists Control Wall Street? The Shocking Facts!

Former Congressman Jim Traficant talks about Jewish control of America

Last edited by zboy1 on June 28th, 2013, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I do believe certain things when it comes to "Jewish" conspiracies:

Jews really do make up a disproportionate number of people in the entertainment industry. This isn't just acting but writing, directing, producing, and even a lot of financiers. The Jewish last name open doors in Hollywood, any other ethnic name usually slams doors. This is pretty common knowledge in Hollywood circles.

There are a lot of Jews in wall street in very lucrative banking positions especially in top firms like Goldman Sachs which have tremendous power over the banking industry.

U.S. policies favor Israel in a way quite unlike any other country simply because there are a lot of powerful politicians and or Jews in positions of power to influence this. Project for a New American Century and other neo-con plans were directly influenced by Israel's Likud party.

I don't hate Jews or anything but for a small white minority of people they do influence the country big time. I still don't buy this guy's theory that the U.S. is a Jewish country. I'm not even sure what attributes he's highlighting about the U.S. that's different from any other anglophone country.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote: I don't hate Jews or anything but for a small white minority of people they do influence the country big time. I still don't buy this guy's theory that the U.S. is a Jewish country. I'm not even sure what attributes he's highlighting about the U.S. that's different from any other anglophone country.
I think he's referring to Jewish usury, which is how the US banking system and the Fed is run. They print money out of thin air, put the government in debt so they can control it, and put the people in debt so that they have to work hard and long to pay their debts off, while the banking cartel simply loans out fiat money that doesn't exist. Do some research into the Federal Reserve and money system we have, and you'll see how that works.

They also use divide and conquer strategies to weaken the population, which is why the battle of sexes and races exists so strongly in America when it doesn't have to.

Supposedly, they have a history of wrecking countries, which is why 79 countries, including Nazi Germany, kicked them out.

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible." MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what the guy who wrote me the letter said next. It's very interesting how he compares the US, New Zealand, Taiwan, and mainland China. What he says about Taiwan and Silicon Valley, CA being "not alive" is so true.
Winston, I just turned 36 years old. I left Taiwan when I was 11 and I lived in New Zealand for four years and then in 1992 I came to The US and have been living in US ever since. I lived in California for 3 years, in silicon valley and then in Texas since.

New Zealand is purely a British, western society. When I came to US, it really gave me a shock. The US is absolute strange, because it has a British system of administration with a Jewish mentality. I guess Hong Kong and Singapore are very strange too, because they also have a British system of administration but it is done with a Chinese mentality.

Americans, especially in California, and especially in silicon valley, can't tolerate differences. British society tolerate differences up to a certain point, but Americans can't, especially in silicon valley. You are supposed to keep people distant and act politically correct, say only things that people perceive to be true, only the good things. This is true especially in California and especially in silicon valley. In America, especially in the silicon valley, you try to be yourself, in high school, they will get you psychological help.

In America, people gets kids ritalin, get them drugged because they can't conform in school. I remembered when I was in Taiwan, my elementary school teacher wanted to get me psychological help. However, I never remember anyone getting drugged in New Zealand, in school. I guess, there was nothing wrong with these kids, it is the system that force them to conform!

I guess Taiwan is so similar to America, because of this eastern thinking, this narrow minded, superficiality. I guess, if I had never been to New Zealand and just came to the US from Taiwan, I would not have had so many problems in the US. I really acquired western thinking in New Zealand. Taiwan has this west coast US feeling, it really does, this silicon valley feeling, sterile. However, I thought silicon valley was worse than Taiwan, but probably that was 20 years ago! Contemporary Taiwan is probably as bad as silicon valley. In the US, especially in the silicon valley(I guess west coast the same except not as strong, not as pronounced as silicon valley) people feel like plastic mannequins with a smile and in Taiwan people feel like plastic mannequins with no facial expression.

New Zealand and mainland China feel alive. British are hurtful but they feel alive. Most of them will hurt you but some will love you. So, you have a lot of hurt with some love. You feel alive. In Mainland China, you have people loving you, hurting you, nonchalant about you. But strangely, Mainland China feels alive.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

To any random reader reading this: This forum has free speech which is great, but as a result people can post totally crazy nonsense like this thread.

And to Winston, why don't you make a "conspiracy" subforum where you post about Jews or lizard-people or whoever it is you think is controlling the world at the moment.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

fschmidt wrote:And to Winston, why don't you make a "conspiracy" subforum where you post about Jews or lizard-people or whoever it is you think is controlling the world at the moment.
Wait a minute, you already have this forum here:

viewforum.php?f=14

So Winston, since Jews are just a giant conspiracy of some kind or another, why don't you post all of your thoughts on Jews to this forum?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

fschmidt wrote:To any random reader reading this: This forum has free speech which is great, but as a result people can post totally crazy nonsense like this thread.

And to Winston, why don't you make a "conspiracy" subforum where you post about Jews or lizard-people or whoever it is you think is controlling the world at the moment.
See...this is the kind of 'knee-jerk' reaction I expected from some Jews, whenever the topic of Jewish control comes up in any forum or public discourse; nobody is advocating for genocide of Jews or calling for violence or racial hatred against them of any kind--it's just that the Jews have an inordinate amount of influence on American/Western society. (Some of it very negative, some might say...) Even some of my Jewish friends acknowledge this fact, but only do so in private for fear of retribution or being called a self-hating Jew, by their brethren. It's so obvious, yet so many Jews refuse to believe it--no matter the overwhelming evidence to prove of the 'conspiracy.' Why is that?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

zboy1 wrote:See...this is the kind of 'knee-jerk' reaction I expected from some Jews, whenever the topic of Jewish control comes up in any forum or public discourse; nobody is advocating for genocide of Jews or calling for violence or racial hatred against them of any kind--it's just that the Jews have an inordinate amount of influence on American/Western society. (Some of it very negative, some might say...) Even some of my Jewish friends acknowledge this fact, but only do so in private for fear of retribution or being called a self-hating Jew, by their brethren. It's so obvious, yet so many Jews refuse to believe it--no matter the overwhelming evidence to prove of the 'conspiracy.' Why is that?
The problem here isn't hatred, it's craziness. I actually like this forum (Happier Abroad), so if there was thread saying that the world is controlled by little green men from mars, I would want to post to that thread just to show that not everyone on this forum is crazy. And it is really hard to prove that the world is not controlled by little green men from mars, so getting into an argument about this kind of thing is rather pointless. Anyone with common sense can find the truth for themselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
zboy1 wrote:See...this is the kind of 'knee-jerk' reaction I expected from some Jews, whenever the topic of Jewish control comes up in any forum or public discourse; nobody is advocating for genocide of Jews or calling for violence or racial hatred against them of any kind--it's just that the Jews have an inordinate amount of influence on American/Western society. (Some of it very negative, some might say...) Even some of my Jewish friends acknowledge this fact, but only do so in private for fear of retribution or being called a self-hating Jew, by their brethren. It's so obvious, yet so many Jews refuse to believe it--no matter the overwhelming evidence to prove of the 'conspiracy.' Why is that?
The problem here isn't hatred, it's craziness. I actually like this forum (Happier Abroad), so if there was thread saying that the world is controlled by little green men from mars, I would want to post to that thread just to show that not everyone on this forum is crazy. And it is really hard to prove that the world is not controlled by little green men from mars, so getting into an argument about this kind of thing is rather pointless. Anyone with common sense can find the truth for themselves.
That's not a valid comparison. There is tons of proof that Jews run America and its institutions, but not that kind of proof for little green men. You can't make up something at random and equate it with something real and proven. That's a huge logic fallacy and a cheap discrediting tactic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the next letter from him. Wow he is so insightful and truthful. His point about America and Taiwan not being "alive" is so true, because:

1. You are expected to be distant and not talk to people.
2. You are expected to act like a plastic mannequin.
3. If you talk, you are expected to be very politically correct.

So true! How come even the alternative media doesn't talk about these things? They aren't discussed outside of HappierAbroad for some reason. We sure are unique.
Dear Winston:

Something very interesting that I forgot to share with you on my previous e-mail.

When I was in Taiwan, when I was young, I always got this label, you are incessantly talkative.
When I was young, my mother said to me: if someone say this and that about you, you listen, there has to be some reasons why people say that.
I obeyed my mother and I thought, may be I was. But I continued to get into trouble with Taiwanese people and I was lost for many years.

Later I came to the US from New Zealand, I thought, both countries speak English, and my father said:if you lived in New Zealand, you adjust to The US almost immediate. I thought both countries are similar.
As a result, I approached my high school teachers, associated with them, talked to them. But soon, I was called in by some psychologist to counsel me?
No one told me the US is a Jewish country, very similar to Taiwan. I thought it was a western country.

That angered me until today, because my mother always told me, if someone say this or that, you did something wrong! But at the time, even thou I did not do anything wrong, I thought I probably did and I was lost for many years.

But I did not, something were really wrong with these people.

In Taiwan and in The US, especially in the west coast, and especially in silicon valley, you have to be distant with people, do not talk, do not bother people, act like a plastic mannequin and fit in. Speak only in a politically correct way. No one told me this before. You are not supposed to feel alive.
In Taiwan, even you fit you, people still attack you, to try to tell you that you are strange, even thou you are not.
In the US, you just fit in and keep people distant, that is all.
But both places, do not talk, do not bother people, keep your distance and act like a plastic and remember to speak politically correctly only.
Look at all the franchise shops in the US, does it look like a country that accept diversity?

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The leaders of all the 60s movements spreading cultural rot were Jewish, including feminism and they are now shoving gay rights down everyone's throats. They are intolerant of any other viewpoint and if you challenge them they tend to resort to name calling, intimidation, and insults. Read the book "Freudian Fraud" to see how Freudianism was spread through American cultural. The liberal Jewish dominated media has turned America culturally Jewish and the attacks on the small remaining Anglo culture are unrelenting. Personally, I try to eliminate the poisonous influences on my own life by limiting my exposure, including reading books from the classics and ancient philosophers instead of the Jewish dominated self-help industry.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

exactly HOW do jews control the government if it prints out money and puts govt in debt? please provide specifics?

also, no one in good american colleges is PC ....im an econ major at an ivy, and all i do is make jew jokes with my jew friends and no one gives a ****. if i said these things in europe, id be in jail by now

again, please provide evidence of jews exerting complete control over the US. The way I see it, Israel is the west's bulwark against islam and most western people would prefer a white jewish banker running the world than a radical islamist.

The US anglo population is absolutly miniscule, but has huge control over the USA still. Please read about schools like Groton, Deerfield and the type of people that attend these schools, knowning upon graduating elite schools like HYP will bow down to them....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, it is a Jewish country. So is the UK and a large portion of Western Europe. Their influence goes back very far. Even as far back to Napoleon and the French Revolution.

Hitler was right in many ways. Hitler wanted them out of Europe because they sought to destroy the German culture.

With the influence they had with the USA, England and the other allied powers, they were able to prevent the Nazis from doing so.

And the Jews who were "in the know" were fully aware that Hitler wanted them out. That's why in the early 1930s, every Jew who could went to work at Columbia University, where they started the Frankfurt School to undermine US culture, or Hollywood, or whatever part of the country they could go to where they could subvert society to their end.

It is even acknowledged by Wikipedia that immigrants to the USA from Eastern Europe who were Jewish were radical liberals who wielded great influence.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
FreeWanderer
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeWanderer »

mrmillersd wrote: again, please provide evidence of jews exerting complete control over the US. The way I see it, Israel is the west's bulwark against islam and most western people would prefer a white jewish banker running the world than a radical islamist.

I think anyone who is clued up would much rather do their banking with an Islamist as opposed to a Jew- Do you happen to know why we have gone to war with Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and are currently at work on Syria, Iran and North Korea? All of these countries at one time lacked a "Central Bank" AKA a Rothschild Bank- whose sole purpose is to get a country into DEBT AKA modern slavery. When someone is indebted to you, you have power over them. All of the wars the US is waging are are against countries that are not "Jew" controlled. The whole plan is for EVERY country to be in Debt, IN debt to the Zionist who want to control the world.

The big difference between Jew and Islamist banking is this- Islam forbids the practice of Usury, or rather charging high interests rates on loans.

I am no Islamist, but i recognize a better system when i see it, I also recognize a con job, too.
Last edited by FreeWanderer on June 28th, 2013, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.