TPTB, gathering info? will they use it against everybody?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

TPTB, gathering info? will they use it against everybody?

Post by Moretorque »

I have read and heard on certain sites that the power structure that runs the world is recording all phone calls ,emails, and is gathering all net data as well as all bank info and credit card purchases from everybody in the US as well as alot of other countries.

Of course this will all result in the total collapse of all halfway intelligent societies, I kinda wonder if there are enough idiots out there to where they can keep this going because the idiots will tow the line?

They are setting the courts up to where they can do whatever they want through them, so do some of you folks ever worry about the stuff you say on the net like arming yourself or where you are going to hide your loot or just talking about our master's.

History has proven as power becomes more concentrated the societies they produce become more paranoid till you have a holocaust.

I am just curious on peoples takes because I am not going to hide in a closet over this stuff.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: TPTB, gathering info? will they use it against everybody

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:I have read and heard on certain sites that the power structure that runs the world is recording all phone calls ,emails, and is gathering all net data as well as all bank info and credit card purchases from everybody in the US as well as alot of other countries.

Of course this will all result in the total collapse of all halfway intelligent societies, I kinda wonder if there are enough idiots out there to where they can keep this going because the idiots will tow the line?

They are setting the courts up to where they can do whatever they want through them, so do some of you folks ever worry about the stuff you say on the net like arming yourself or where you are going to hide your loot or just talking about our master's.

History has proven as power becomes more concentrated the societies they produce become more paranoid till you have a holocaust.

I am just curious on peoples takes because I am not going to hide in a closet over this stuff.
If I had any "loot" I wouldnt tell anyone, online or off. Not because of the government, but because they might go looking for it, or worse try to beat it out of me.

I think right now they are merely recording everything. If for some reason a person gets ensnared into something later on, they can (though they wont necessarily) go back to see everything that person has said and done. It will come in help when determining which FEMA camp to send a person to: the work camps or the other camps (hahahaha).

I try to keep the conspiratorial chat to a minimum because of that, although I am sure to be on a list of conservative-conspiratorial nutjobs on a database somewhere.

Probably the best hope for the upcoming apocalypse (not holocaust) is to hope to be evaporated when the bomb drops, but to prepare just in case you happen to live through it.

The real thing for me is, they know where everyone owns property. So they know where to go to get you after the dusts settles, just to get rid of all the dissenters.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

They record your activities online/offline and monitor it extensively(don't use Skype as a conspirator). If you're anything of a threat, they'll start automatically deactivating your email account/phone plan/stopping your home internet access/freezing your bank account etc. To the point where you're gonna have to start using other people's shit to get by, if you use those services.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It used to be like in the American Revolution that 3% overthrew the power structure but today with todays technology in the hands of our ruler's 3% can control the other 97% ?

They say 3 to 4 % of the populace are sociopaths at the core if their true personality traits are brought out, I wonder if this is enough of a army for the elite to do their bidding for total control of the world?

So it would be better not to be on your property?, with most wealth just being paper and digits that makes it easy to steal?

I think it will be a holocaust against the human race to thin the #'s to where they try and stop the mass extinction that has been triggered?

Thanks for replying, I think things are going to change alot in the coming years and just trying to figure out what I should do, alot of people on this site take the attitude just get laid and fuc kit. :D
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: TPTB, gathering info? will they use it against everybody

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:I have read and heard on certain sites that the power structure that runs the world is recording all phone calls ,emails, and is gathering all net data as well as all bank info and credit card purchases from everybody in the US as well as alot of other countries.

On the matter of recording everything, that's been going on for more than a decade.
They're building a bigger hard drive.

Most people will do what they are told and think it's a good idea, especially if that means they get to eat.
The elites didn't build a seed vault just for kicks.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is the thing about it, they know how much trouble we are in and want to thin the herd for multiple reasons. Stop the destruction of the ECO system and a smaller populace is easier to control.

This is all laid out bare for all to see with their front men and their quotes but most are still in denial.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

You guys worry way too much.

MOST GUYS ON THE INTERNET hate the NWO.

Yes the bad guys are listening blah blah BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE EVERYONE SEES THROUGH THEM AND HATES THEM!

The only men who support them are those on their payroll (schoolteachers, media whores, etc.)

They gather so MUCH info they can't keep it straight.

Sometimes talking to my Mom on the phone I stage-whisper "NSA, NSA, NSA" or something else like that to trigger their human listeners and WASTE THEIR TIME.

They can't even pacify Iraq or Afghanistan. If they go hot here in America, THEY WILL ALL DIE, and know it.

The thing to worry about is NOT FEMA CAMPS, it is the continuing debilitating cultural, dysentery, decay. I.e., worry about happens if they DON'T come for us. If the rot just keeps festering.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."