Does daygame work abroad? What are the odds of success?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TICS
Freshman Poster

Does daygame work abroad? What are the odds of success?

Post by TICS »

We all american women should be boycotted. But I am just curious to know what are the odds of success with FW? I Heard that even the best PUAs in america only get a date 1 out of 10 approaches. So do average guys have similar success rates abroad? What about in 1st world countries like western Europe and Asia?
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

I tried some day game here in China and had no luck. Every girl I approached either flat out ignored me or looked extremely uncomfortable and confused or annoyed. I only got one number and that girl didn't want to meet me again. Everyone I know who's done day game here in China has had the same thing happen to them. Even decent looking guys have no luck doing day game here. Approaching women in this country is a social faux pas, and I'm pretty sure this is true throughout Asia. Women are just not as socially open here as they are in the west. Most of the guys I know who have a girlfriend here met them through their social network or at work or something.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The Professor wrote:I tried some day game here in China and had no luck. Every girl I approached either flat out ignored me or looked extremely uncomfortable and confused or annoyed. I only got one number and that girl didn't want to meet me again. Everyone I know who's done day game here in China has had the same thing happen to them. Even decent looking guys have no luck doing day game here. Approaching women in this country is a social faux pas, and I'm pretty sure this is true throughout Asia. Women are just not as socially open here as they are in the west. Most of the guys I know who have a girlfriend here met them through their social network or at work or something.
Why would you use PUA techniques in Asia? PUA is virtually non-existent in that part of the world, no? Since Asian women are much more feminine, and not as likely to be as bitchy as Western women, why even use PUA over there? LOL. It doesn't make sense...
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: does daygame work abroad? what are the odds of success?

Post by terminator »

TICS wrote:We all american women should be boycotted. But I am just curious to know what are the odds of success with FW? I Heard that even the best PUAs in america only get a date 1 out of 10 approaches. So do average guys have similar success rates abroad? What about in 1st world countries like western Europe and Asia?
Then you need to travel there and ask these women. I've not seen many foreign women on happierabroad. Good luck and don't forget to give us your findings summary at the end....
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

zboy1 wrote:
The Professor wrote:I tried some day game here in China and had no luck. Every girl I approached either flat out ignored me or looked extremely uncomfortable and confused or annoyed. I only got one number and that girl didn't want to meet me again. Everyone I know who's done day game here in China has had the same thing happen to them. Even decent looking guys have no luck doing day game here. Approaching women in this country is a social faux pas, and I'm pretty sure this is true throughout Asia. Women are just not as socially open here as they are in the west. Most of the guys I know who have a girlfriend here met them through their social network or at work or something.
Why would you use PUA techniques in Asia? PUA is virtually non-existent in that part of the world, no? Since Asian women are much more feminine, and not as likely to be as bitchy as Western women, why even use PUA over there? LOL. It doesn't make sense...
I wasn't really doing PUA techniques. I only described what I was doing as "day game" for a lack of a better phrase for approaching women during the day, which is all "day game" really means. That and OP used the phrase.

I strongly disagree with the notion that Asian women are less bitchy though.

All that being said I do agree that day game in general doesn't make sense here. It's a social faux pas and women find it incredibly creepy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HELL YA!!!

At least it works in Russia and Eastern Europe. That I can vouch for as a certainty. See my legion of photos as proof:

Photo Collage
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Russia albums comprised of me approaching girls during the day
http://www.happierabroad.com/Photojournals.htm

In Russia women have no fear of strangers and are easy to stop and flirt with. All I did was say "Miss?" and half of them would stop. In the subway it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Thousands of girls walking by, many of which are easy to stop and meet. It was like a flirtation playground, literally. No joke. See the images at the links above to see what I mean.

Daygame works in the Philippines too. But most of the girls that will meet you by cold approach will be poor though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:HELL YA!!!

At least it works in Russia and Eastern Europe. That I can vouch for as a certainty.

In Russia women have no fear of strangers and are easy to stop and flirt with. All I did was say "Miss?" and half of them would stop. In the subway it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Thousands of girls walking by, many of which are easy to stop and meet. It was like a flirtation playground, literally. No joke. See the images at the links above to see what I mean.
Here is my video I made of Winston's third trip to eastern Europe and Russia. See how easy it was for him to approach women and get phone numbers? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

At least it works in Russia and Eastern Europe. That I can vouch for as a certainty. See my legion of photos as proof:

Photo Collage

Daygame works in the Philippines too. But most of the girls that will meet you by cold approach will be poor though.
You are so full of sh*t. Russia is a dangerous place. Wouldn't the women be much more cautious of strangers than women in western countries?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

clowny wrote:

Photo Collage

You are so full of sh*t. Russia is a dangerous place. Wouldn't the women be much more cautious of strangers than women in western countries?
Yeah it can be dangerous. But it's not boring. It's very fun. You can avoid danger most of the time though. No need to be paranoid about it. What does danger have to do with approachable women though? Yes it's ironic that women in Russia aren't more paranoid, but you don't understand Russian character. Russian character is not fearful of strangers. Russians were not afraid of Hitler or Napoleon when they were being invaded. So why would they be afraid of a guy hitting on them?

Anyway, I am not full of shit. I have 38 hours of videos and thousands of photos to prove it. See the links above and the clips that Jamesbond posted. With all that proof, how can I be full of shit? You aren't making sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Winston wrote:
clowny wrote:

Photo Collage

Yeah it can be dangerous. But it's not boring. It's very fun. You can avoid danger most of the time though. No need to be paranoid about it. What does danger have to do with approachable women though? Yes it's ironic that women in Russia aren't more paranoid, but you don't understand Russian character. Russian character is not fearful of strangers. Russians were not afraid of Hitler or Napoleon when they were being invaded. So why would they be afraid of a guy hitting on them?

Anyway, I am not full of shit. I have 38 hours of videos and thousands of photos to prove it. See the links above and the clips that Jamesbond posted. With all that proof, how can I be full of shit? You aren't making sense.
LOL, "What does danger have to do with approachable women"? Are you serious? Because when a place is dangerous, people are on-guard when out in public and exercise certain safety precautions, which makes them naturally more fearful of strangers, and thus unapproachable.

For example I bet if you came to australia and tried to get dates, you wouldn't get any because the women here are extremely closed-off, unapproachable and fearful of men because we have anti-male campaigns that depict men as villains running 24/7 on television and radio.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Winston wrote:Russians were not afraid of Hitler or Napoleon when they were being invaded.
How did you come to this conclusion? :roll:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

germanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Russians were not afraid of Hitler or Napoleon when they were being invaded.
haha that was a classic winston :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

clowny wrote: LOL, "What does danger have to do with approachable women"? Are you serious? Because when a place is dangerous, people are on-guard when out in public and exercise certain safety precautions, which makes them naturally more fearful of strangers, and thus unapproachable.

For example I bet if you came to australia and tried to get dates, you wouldn't get any because the women here are extremely closed-off, unapproachable and fearful of men because we have anti-male campaigns that depict men as villains running 24/7 on television and radio.
Dude what is your problem? We are talking about Russia, not Australia. Most Aussie women are more relaxed than American women, at least the Aussie female backpackers I've met are.

Anyway, didn't you see those video clips above posted by Jamesbond? Do you see any fear in the eyes of those girls? It's obvious there isn't.

Yes Russia is somewhat dangerous, but not as dangerous as you think. The thing is, Russia isn't a place that makes sense. There is no linear logic there. People are just not afraid of talking to strangers. Anyone who has spent a lot of time there can tell you that. It's common knowledge and obvious if you are familiar with Russians in Russia. Why are you challenging this? You have no basis or qualification. You are just talking out of your ass. I know this from experience. You can even ask Ladislav. He speaks fluent Russian and will confirm this too.

On the other hand, America has safer streets than Russia but their people are far more paranoid of strangers. Maybe it's about mind control. America is heavily mind controlled. Russians are better at thinking for themselves. They simply don't fear strangers talking to them in public. That's an ABSOLUTE FACT. Did you even bother to watch my videos dummy?

Also see my approachable faces gallery below. Do you see any fear on the faces of these girls I approached?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page61.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

germanguy wrote:
Because if they did, they would have surrendered. Duh. Why do you even ask? Ask any Russian in Russia. They will tell you that they are proud that they did not fear these invasions and eventually won out in the end. This is well known. Why are you disputing it? On what rational basis?

I spent a lot of time there and can tell you that the people there have little or no ability to feel fear, at least not the way that we do. Anyone else that's been there for a long time will tell you the same.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Clowny, here is a close up image of a Lithuanian girl I hit on, taken from my video camera footage of her. Do you see any fear on her face as she's looking at me? Duh!

Now do you feel stupid? You can see a clip of her in the video that Jamesbond posted above.