American vs Russian military/technology? Which is better?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

American vs Russian military/technology? Which is better?

Post by lovelybunny »

Which is more disciplined, strong, has stamina, and good training, the US military or Russian military?
Alo, which nation has better military technology & weapony? People say America, but American weapons are made to get things done effectively, BUT they do NOT fare well under grueling conditions. Example: the M-16 compared to the AK-74. What do you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you really a woman? Women don't ask questions like this. Only guys do. Fess up.

Also, you don't need to start another thread for this question. You could have just added it to the other thread you started about who would win in a war. Please combine related questions in the same thread. Otherwise, you have superfluous ones like this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

LOL!! What an old ass question/debate! What's next? Trapper Keepers vs a 1992 Spider-Man Hologram Binder?

Take a break dude! Can't learn that much from a forum full of pervs in one week!
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

Winston wrote:Are you really a woman? Women don't ask questions like this. Only guys do. Fess up.

Also, you don't need to start another thread for this question. You could have just added it to the other thread you started about who would win in a war. Please combine related questions in the same thread. Otherwise, you have superfluous ones like this.
Yes, I Am A WOMAN, I'm NOT LYING at all. I like learning about different things like the economy, politics, as well as military stuff, so I asked this. Also, I don't know how to combine the threads, how do I do that?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lovelybunny wrote:
Winston wrote:Are you really a woman? Women don't ask questions like this. Only guys do. Fess up.

Yes, I Am A WOMAN, I'm NOT LYING at all. I like learning about different things like the economy, politics, as well as military stuff, so I asked this. Also, I don't know how to combine the threads, how do I do that?
Just make a thread in the Questions and Advice section titled: "Lovelybunny's curious questions about the world" or something like that; it would make easier since you don't have to keep making new threads for every new question you post; just ask new questions in that thread alone, so it can be one continuous thread :)
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

zboy1 wrote:
lovelybunny wrote:

Just make a thread in the Questions and Advice section titled: "Lovelybunny's curious questions about the world" or something like that; it would make easier since you don't have to keep making new threads for every new question you post; just ask new questions in that thread alone, so it can be one continuous thread :)
Thanks.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is a question from the 1980ies. When the US and the USSR were non declared enemies. Now, they are not although they are not on very good terms primarily because Russians don't like American businesses, companies etc,. on their territory, and America cannot attack them as it attacked Serbia or Iraq.

Because American business is not allowed to flourish there, Russia gets constant bashing on the US TV, in the movies, etc to besmirch them endlessly and is portrayed as Communist country which it's not, while China is almost always shown in good light while it is Red. All because China loves the USA, the US business and invests in US treasury notes.

So, there are all these reruns of old Cold War movies time and time again, and now there are Russian mafia movies, but few bad movies about China. Plus, Russians are white so no one will say a word when they are being piled crap upon. It's not racist to bash them.

I suspect your question comes from being influenced by the US century old anti-Russian propaganda. Because you keep asking about those things again and again as if we were in 1982 or something.

But I will answer your questions: the Russian military technology is much cruder and less sophisticated. The US sophistication sometimes plays against it because the weaponry is too hard to handle and requires special training. Also, because there are so many things that can go wrong and parts are so hard to get, plus everything is so expensive, it's a pain for many countries to buy it and deal with it . So, it's mainly rich Arab countries that buy it, but most of them never use it, anyway.

The Russian weaponry is much cheaper and more durable because it's so simple and basic with no bells or whistles on it. It's reliable and lasting, and does not get outdated so easily. Its parts are cheap and easy to reproduce by a lot of countries. So, it suits many developing nations which are in local conflict and which need bread and potato arms that can do dirty work now and without special training. Most countries in the world are not rich, they don't have military computer experts, thus they buy all this Russian stuff. And it does the job there.

Outside of some skirmishes in 1918, Americans never fought the Russians, so your question is not easy to answer, but I will say this: the Russians would not stand a chance against the sophisticated technology of the USA if the US military is located in America or in an America-friendly country like the UK or the Philippines. If it's in a country that does not like the US much, like say, Venezuela, or in any other Orthodox country which will automatically side with Russia, America will lose. The guerilla warfare against the US military, with non breakable and simple Russian weapons which don't jam, and with Russian advisors there, will turn the tide against the US very quickly. Look at Somalia or VN or Afghanistan. So, there you go!

And Americans don't stand a chance in Russia itself because of guerilla warfare which will ensue, and which the Russians have honed to perfection over centuries. Add to it the enormous territory of the country plus the weather which is unmerciful. The Russians mostly will just move across the Urals into Siberia, and good luck fighting them there. Alaska will seem like Waikiki beach compared to the cosmically cold winters there with winds and all. And the native born and raised Siberians, many of whom are white people mixed with local Eskimos are a tough breed. Plus, there are many mobile nuclear carriers in the forest which spreads over almost a million square kilometers. Siberia alone is the size of Australia. That is without the Russian Far East which is bigger than Europe minus Russia.

So, it depends where and against who the weaponry is used.

Does this answer your question?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

ladislav wrote:This is a question from the 1980ies. When the US and the USSR were non declared enemies. Now, they are not although they are not on very good terms primarily because Russians don't like American businesses, companies etc,. on their territory, and America cannot attack them as it attacked Serbia or Iraq.

Because American business is not allowed to flourish there, Russia gets constant bashing on the US TV, in the movies, etc to besmirch them endlessly and is portrayed as Communist country which it's not, while China is almost always shown in good light while it is Red. All because China loves the USA, the US business and invests in US treasury notes.

So, there are all these reruns of old Cold War movies time and time again, and now there are Russian mafia movies, but few bad movies about China. Plus, Russians are white so no one will say a word when they are being piled crap upon. It's not racist to bash them.

I suspect your question comes from being influenced by the US century old anti-Russian propaganda. Because you keep asking about those things again and again as if we were in 1982 or something.

But I will answer your questions: the Russian military technology is much cruder and less sophisticated. The US sophistication sometimes plays against it because the weaponry is too hard to handle and requires special training. Also, because there are so many things that can go wrong and parts are so hard to get, plus everything is so expensive, it's a pain for many countries to buy it and deal with it . So, it's mainly rich Arab countries that buy it, but most of them never use it, anyway.

The Russian weaponry is much cheaper and more durable because it's so simple and basic with no bells or whistles on it. It's reliable and lasting, and does not get outdated so easily. Its parts are cheap and easy to reproduce by a lot of countries. So, it suits many developing nations which are in local conflict and which need bread and potato arms that can do dirty work now and without special training. Most countries in the world are not rich, they don't have military computer experts, thus they buy all this Russian stuff. And it does the job there.

Outside of some skirmishes in 1918, Americans never fought the Russians, so your question is not easy to answer, but I will say this: the Russians would not stand a chance against the sophisticated technology of the USA if the US military is located in America or in an America-friendly country like the UK or the Philippines. If it's in a country that does not like the US much, like say, Venezuela, or in any other Orthodox country which will automatically side with Russia, America will lose. The guerilla warfare against the US military, with non breakable and simple Russian weapons which don't jam, and with Russian advisors there, will turn the tide against the US very quickly. Look at Somalia or VN or Afghanistan. So, there you go!

And Americans don't stand a chance in Russia itself because of guerilla warfare which will ensue, and which the Russians have honed to perfection over centuries. Add to it the enormous territory of the country plus the weather which is unmerciful. The Russians mostly will just move across the Urals into Siberia, and good luck fighting them there. Alaska will seem like Waikiki beach compared to the cosmically cold winters there with winds and all. And the native born and raised Siberians, many of whom are white people mixed with local Eskimos are a tough breed. Plus, there are many mobile nuclear carriers in the forest which spreads over almost a million square kilometers. Siberia alone is the size of Australia. That is without the Russian Far East which is bigger than Europe minus Russia.

So, it depends where and against who the weaponry is used.

Does this answer your question?
I guess so.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I love Russia. The US can go f**k itself, with its black magic, earthquake weapons and RV tricks. Once you get rid of that BS, the US military is as good as piss on the ground. :D They rely too much on "outside" help. Russian soldiers are very good, because of their environment;they haven't destroyed their agricultural mother lode. They have healthy, able-bodied, mind-strong guys willing to fight for their land. Even the women can join! And the Russians have done most of the work in external research. Alphabet agencies in the US, like the DIA don't even understand what a Torsion Field is!
lovelybunny
Freshman Poster

Post by lovelybunny »

C.J. wrote:I love Russia. The US can go f**k itself, with its black magic, earthquake weapons and RV tricks. Once you get rid of that BS, the US military is as good as piss on the ground. :D They rely too much on "outside" help. Russian soldiers are very good, because of their environment;they haven't destroyed their agricultural mother lode. They have healthy, able-bodied, mind-strong guys willing to fight for their land. Even the women can join! And the Russians have done most of the work in external research. Alphabet agencies in the US, like the DIA don't even understand what a Torsion Field is!
But can't the US win because it has better technology?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

lovelybunny wrote:
C.J. wrote:I love Russia. The US can go f**k itself, with its black magic, earthquake weapons and RV tricks. Once you get rid of that BS, the US military is as good as piss on the ground. :D They rely too much on "outside" help. Russian soldiers are very good, because of their environment;they haven't destroyed their agricultural mother lode. They have healthy, able-bodied, mind-strong guys willing to fight for their land. Even the women can join! And the Russians have done most of the work in external research. Alphabet agencies in the US, like the DIA don't even understand what a Torsion Field is!
But can't the US win because it has better technology?
As I explained and outlines above, it depends on the place where the fighting will happen in. Remember the home-team advantage. The US never fought big countries alone, either. Even to fight Germany and Japan, it needed allies.

Plus, this will never happen so why even speculate? There are so many scenarios and none of them will ever play out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!