Circumcision is Mother/Child Trauma Brainwashing; Male Genit

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Circumcision is Mother/Child Trauma Brainwashing; Male Genit

Post by sirius »

Circumcision is Mother/Child Trauma Brainwashing; Male Genital Mutilation

Originally posted here:
http://henrymakow.com/2013/05/circumcis ... shing.html

Circumcision ("torture mutilation") is designed to destroy the bond between mother and son, and "freeze the mother's heart."

"The idea that a parallel intention of child mutilation is to freeze up the emotional powers of the mother with feelings of failure and guilt, came to me from my mother, sadly, after she had passed. This theory has been affirmed by every mother with whom I've discussed the technology. It's not accidental that the Illuminati use lies, violence and trauma to freeze up the feminine heart, and stifle its powers with feelings of rejection, failure and guilt."

In his letter, [slave holder] Willie Lynch describes [the use of torture], by which slaveholders could "freeze" the hearts of the otherwise strong and caring mothers of future African slaves.

When she becomes a mother, each female experiences a DEEP intuitive desire to nurse and protect her young. This is a deep and structural kind of "bodily knowledge." It may even run deeper than her desire for survival. This characteristic protective desire of the feminine principle is one of the most powerful forces in nature. The Illuminati and their forces of darkness have been unable to eradicate it, even after 350 million years of evolution.

The Willie Lynch's of the world are ceaselessly searching for new technologies of oppression. They know that if a mother's evolutionary knowledge and deep sense of duty to protect can be somehow perverted, say by ritualistic brutal and violent humiliation, then this powerful force of nature can be "frozen out" and the process of evolution itself can be diverted for the benefit of the slave holder.

If the emotional system of the mother can be traumatized and frozen, she can then easily be infused with deep feelings of guilt and shame, and unnatural helplessness. The powers of a mother can then be easily controlled for purposes of stopping or even reversing evolution. The Willie Lynches of this world need only invite the young slave mother to violate the pre-verbal knowledge that resides deep within her bosom. The feelings of guilt will begin to set in, by which she can then be controlled. In order for this to work, the mother must never be allowed to talk about how SHE felt, about how she felt violated, about how HER HEART became frozen, as she was forced to witness the violent torture mutilation of her husband, father, or infant child (or any infant child for that matter).

What I will say next will not be easily understood by many readers, although it would be immediately understood by the likes of a Willie Lynch. The primary goal of infant male genital torture mutilation (politely known as male circumcision) is to attack and freeze the heart of the young mother. Her heart is attacked so as to gain control of her for religious and political mind control purposes.

With a frozen heart, she is controlled by the silent feelings of guilt that inevitably creep in. It may seem paradoxical, but SHE, or actually the protective force of nature that beats within her bosom, is the actual target, of the Willie Lynch treatment of her infant child.

All of you cut-men out there, ask your mothers before they pass from this window of life, how THEY felt immediately after the torture mutilation of their child. Ask her what were you like before torture mutilation, and what changes did she observe. Would you look her in the eye? Did you refuse her breast? How did she feel about that?

It's also helpful to know when (how old you were) and where the operation was performed. Also ask her what the doctor said and did just before he took you from your mother's arms, and if he prevented her from being a witness. (The operation is bloody, painful and noisy, and once heard, the screams of a helpless infant child being tortured would given any mother nightmares ... they are never to be forgotten.)

Listen carefully and warmly, with total love and forgiveness in your heart. You will be witness as the memories of pain that have been frozen in her heart for all these years slowly begin to thaw out, right in front of you. That silence of your mother, was a suffering of your mother's heart. The pain that you have long forgotten was nothing compared to the pain that had been hiding, "frozen" within her young mother's heart, all these years.)

CHILD LOSES TRUST

It's a medical fact that after completion of this cruel and violent, and very bloody and painful "ritual," the helpless and innocent infant child is returned to its mother in a neuro-chemically frozen, or "catatonic," state. For months, the levels of cortisol (the hormone of death) will be at 1.5 times over pre-torture baseline in the limbic brain stem, and in left trunk of the sympathetic nerve system, which covers the digestive system and the heart. After studies of MK-Ultra, it is now fully documented that the traumatized infant child will refuse to trust its parents.

The Bible calls this distrust, "circumcision of the infant's heart." The distrust is deep and pre-verbal, i.e. at "pre-formative" levels. It is not an accidental side effect of the intentional trauma. The child will also refuse to look its mother in the eye, potentially forever. Before its torture mutilation, it loved to trust its mother, and gaze into her beautiful symmetrical face, forming images at the deepest formative levels, all the while beaming pure innocence and joy.

The Willie Lynch treatment puts an end to that. The traumatized child will also refuse to attach to and nurse its mother, often for periods up to 6 to 18 months. The modern versions of Willie Lynch, aka our medical doctors, know that this refusal of the traumatized child to nurse will infuse a deep sense of guilt in the heart of the mother. For many mothers, the rejection shuts down her breast feeding system totally, and she is forced to put baby on the bottle. The Willie Lynches of the medical profession know without breast milk created by suckling the breast of its mother, the development of the child's immune system becomes stunted, all to the benefit of the Illuminati war machine and the medical industry.

Life being what it is, the child eventually digests the trauma, and the cortisols re-establish at a new baseline. However the wounds of guilt and shame in the mother's heart are silent. They can never fully heal, until she learns to break free and fully honor the maternal instincts that reside within her bosom.

Unfortunately, in our modern slave society, medicated by the Illuminati, she will never be allowed to talk freely about how SHE too was traumatized. This emotional "freezing out" of the mother's heart is the real and actual target of the modern Willie-Lynch treatment that mothers and infant children receive in the maternity wards of modern American (Pentagon-controlled) hospitals.

Yes, doctors of Illuminati medicine will bark and quack in unison ... "there are 'other purposes' for torture mutilation of an infant child." However, none of them make any damn sense, and ALL of them are PURE EVIL.

In the language of Willie Lynch, the goal of the trauma to the female, is to "freeze out" the feminine principle, to block up her emotional powers with feelings of guilt, and prevent her from finding fulfillment by expression the upward evolutionary desire that beats in her heart.

Circumcision is caused by feminists. The peak of circ in the US was also the peak of feminist sentiment. All circumcisions must be approved by the mother – the father has no authority in the hospital. In a study, in 84% of couples surveyed, it was the mother who decided in favor of mutilating their boy.

How can you women live with yourselves? You are so evil, that you happily approve genital mutilation on your male children. How can you women look at yourselves in the mirror everyday?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

LOL Henry is awesome to read. Like many things he writes about, this may require more thought and research. I hate that practice anyway, so I agree for a few different reasons.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Thankyou for that post sirius. You may be interested in this also (from "Male Circumcision: A Human Rights Primer" @ http://www.whale.to/a/winkel.html)

GM is fundamentally different from other kinds of bodily modifications such as body piercing or foot binding. It is directed specifically at a highly emotionally-charged sensory organ, as unique and irreplaceable as the eyes, as critical to human community and emotional connectedness as the ability to see and be seen, to speak and to hear speech, to hold and to be held. It is a mutilation and truncation of one seventh of the dimensionality of one's perceptual space (sexual and spiritual perception being sixth and seventh senses, respectively), and the potential to experience and share love and ego-transcendent, joyful consciousness and its numerous psychological benefits. MGM is thus an assault not only on the individual, but on that individual's future family and friends and, where widely practiced, on the community's capacity for mutual goodwill, trust, self organization and local empowerment. A kind of "social fragmentation grenade." Perhaps this is why MGM was often inflicted on slaves and other conquered peoples in biblical times.

Men and women who are denied emotional fulfillment in human relationships must seek it elsewhere, and frequently channel their energies into the abstracted and manipulable meanings and rewards of state-sanctioned institutions such as workaholism/consumerism, (A possible link between pleasure deprivation and workaholism in monkeys, [130] may provide a clue to the role of sexual abstinence as an organizing principle of so many of the world's dominant cultures and religions) professional sports (a surrogate for nationalism), statist religions and the ultimate form of state servitude, soldiering. Interfering with the sexual compatibility and satisfaction of men and women likely strongly affects mass social organization. Thus MGM's social utility goes far beyond mere fertility control, into the realm of generalized social control.

THANKFULLY, MORE AND MORE AMERICANS ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND FIGHT BACK:

AND NOW MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE, OPERATION OPRAH!

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

If you look at Makow's article in the comments section, you'll notice that two or three different WOMEN were supporting circumcision, saying "The Bible demands it". Pretty much the ONLY people supporting circumcision are WOMEN.

This makes me so f***ing enraged, I can hardly contain myself. It shows that Christianity is a satanic religion. It also shows how f***ing EVIL most American women are.

I hope these women who circumcise their sons all die extremely painful and slow deaths.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Whoa Sirius, I think that supporters exist on both sides, and almost 100% because of religion. I have personally metfar more men supporters and no female ones in my life, but IMO i think it is more closely even, numbers wise between the sexes. Also Henry is a "self-hating jew" and being one of those brings many Jewish and Israel supporters to attack him constantly. Just like whenever Stephen Walt criticizes Israel.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Well that's true it is more of a religion issue than a gender issue, but even still, mothers have all the say in whether or not the boy gets circ, she can do it even against the father's will.

Christianity is f***ing evil, as is Islam. Both are satanic religions created by jews.

For the most part, most Christian men are manginas. Only manginas would allow their sons to get circ.

Either way, circumcision is male genital mutilation and needs to be outlawed.

Otherwise, we need to legalize female genital mutilation. If it's okay for men, then it's okay for women too. Equality and fairness.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

sirius wrote:Well that's true it is more of a religion issue than a gender issue, but even still, mothers have all the say in whether or not the boy gets circ, she can do it even against the father's will.

Christianity is f***ing evil, as is Islam. Both are satanic religions created by jews.

For the most part, most Christian men are manginas. Only manginas would allow their sons to get circ.

Otherwise, we need to legalize female genital mutilation. If it's okay for men, then it's okay for women too. Equality and fairness.
I don't know about Islam but leave Christianity alone. People misquote the Bible all the time. Actually, no where in the Bible does it require people of today to be circumcised. This requirement was strictly for the Israelites of the Old Testament. Circumcision was a physical sign that the boys belonged to God.

Once Jesus came into the World, Circumcision gave way to Baptism. There are scriptures that point this out. Baptism is the New Covenant sign for all followers of Christ.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I agree with Array. This is a Hebrew/Islam thing. Any Christians doing this are some different kind of offshoot. A typical Christian cannot use the Bible to justify that.

They may also believe it is more clean too as a means to justify that.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

Array9 wrote:
sirius wrote:Well that's true it is more of a religion issue than a gender issue, but even still, mothers have all the say in whether or not the boy gets circ, she can do it even against the father's will.

I don't know about Islam but leave Christianity alone. People misquote the Bible all the time. Actually, no where in the Bible does it require people of today to be circumcised. This requirement was strictly for the Israelites of the Old Testament. Circumcision was a physical sign that the boys belonged to God.

Once Jesus came into the World, Circumcision gave way to Baptism. There are scriptures that point this out. Baptism is the New Covenant sign for all followers of Christ.
f**k YOU and f**k your Jesus too.

Will Jesus give back our foreskins?

Christianity and Islam- two of the most evil and dangerous ideologies on the planet. Until both of them are destroyed, there will never be world peace.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

sirius wrote:
Array9 wrote:

Christianity and Islam- two of the most evil and dangerous ideologies on the planet. Until both of them are destroyed, there will never be world peace.
-___-

okey player...I think we I think we understand your feelings towards religion.....
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

sirius wrote:

Your response just shows how immature you are.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

sirius wrote:
Array9 wrote:

Watch your language and behavior Sirius! I don't wanna have to take action on you--like I've done with some other people....