Mother of 5 yr old has him arrested for playing with matches

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Mother of 5 yr old has him arrested for playing with matches

Post by sirius »

Mother of 5 year old boy has him arrested for playing with matches

Words fail me. All I will say is this. The science of physics has proven that there is an equal and opposite reaction to every action.

Do you women even realize the social backlash against your misandry that is coming?

http://www.circleofmoms.com/parenting-d ... ted-552114

The sickest part of all? OTHER WOMEN agree with this. Look at the comments section. Many women agree with the mother for doing this. In other words, other women are JUST AS BAD as the mother herself and fully condone such horrible actions towards young boys.

Do you women even realize the social backlash that is coming when the generations of young boys that you hated on and abused grow up? How do you think they are going to treat women, since you women have been treating them like shit their whole lives?

I think the world in the movie A Clockwork Orange is going to be very very tame by comparison to what is coming.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Western females are to all intents and purposes married to the government, so this is just their equivalent of "Wait 'till you father gets home".
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

This can't be real ... At 5 years old kids supposed to touch everything, it's part of their learning process. They are curious at that age & it's how they understand things by exploring their world. It's parents responsibility to keep all the harmful stuff away from them. She publicly humiliated him what a shame. She should have spoken to him about the dangers of matches & fire.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -