white american males losers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

white american males losers?

Post by Robert77 »

http://creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/

an asian american woman has created this

go and read it...... GOD AMERICANS ARE SO f***ing DUMB.... I AM EMBARRASSED TO TELL PEOPLE I AM AMERICAN
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: white american males losers?

Post by zboy1 »

Robert77 wrote:http://creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/

an asian american woman has created this

go and read it...... GOD AMERICANS ARE SO f***ing DUMB.... I AM EMBARRASSED TO TELL PEOPLE I AM AMERICAN
LOL! What a bunch of creepers White men can be sometimes. (no offense to some of the White posters on HappierAbroad). Are White males this desperate for Asian female companionship? And putting down Asian men in order to gain favor with Asian women, freakin' racists man....This is why White men have the reputation of being leery and creepy among some women in the minority communities. For example, check out these various posts from some racist, White jerks:

And her response back to one racist White male:

Question: Why do White males always have to put down men of other races, when trying to date women-of-color? You see this behavior often, when some White men describe Asian, Hispanic, or Black men, while also trying to get a date with an ethnic women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ironically, this movie has just been released:

viewtopic.php?t=18579
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: white american males losers?

Post by S_Parc »

zboy1 wrote:Question: Why do White males always have to put down men of other races, when trying to date women-of-color? You see this behavior often, when some White men describe Asian, Hispanic, or Black men, while also trying to get a date with an ethnic women.
Man, this sounds like the fall of the British Empire, replayed in the 21st century but for Americans.

Many eons ago, the British officers in the far & near east, used to use similar games with locals, putting down Arabs, Indians, Malays, etc, to tantalize women into their fold while at the same time, saw the collapse of their govt's influence over these cultures and experienced backlash wherever they went.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

I see the opposite, creepy loser asian girls always want a date.

I guess it depends which white guys we're talking about here, they definitely like handsome well off white guys.

The trouble is they want what every other woman wants - everything you got fella.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The author of that blog appears to be a whining, hateful feminist bitch.