Something Funy happened on hi5.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Something Funy happened on hi5.

Post by zacb »

I added a girl as a friend on hi5, even though she was american. She said she was looking for a good man, etc. I said I was not in the market. Next thing I know, I am blocked. Sounds fishy. She even had that on her page she was looking for a good man. Weird stuff. Black chick (no tthat it is bad). And she wa sthe one who approached.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

How dare you place yourself in a higher position then that girl. You are suppose to be desperate and praise her for having a vagina. You're not suppose to call the shots. Now go back and beg her for forgiveness, promise her that you'll raise her bastard kids. PROMISE,PROMISE HER NOW!!!! But, seriously, I've been blocked by american women a lot. I called them out for being attention whores and shit. Cause I don't give a f**k, I got some nice ladies waiting for my return.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Something Funy happened on hi5.

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:I added a girl as a friend on hi5, even though she was american.
^^^ Well, there's your problem right there. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything