Banned from NiceGuy.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When you think about it, the concept of MGTOW is inherently feministic. Feminism is a religion which holds as sacred the idea that females are the property of the elite, and that ordinary men should stay away from them. MGTOW proposes to do just that. So it figures that they would be a bunch of manginas.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Right. They're just adapting to Feminism.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

abcdavid01 wrote:Right. They're just adapting to Feminism.
Yes but adapting rather poorly. Most won't reproduce, so thankfully their kind is headed for extinction.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I saw that thread and I am perplexed by the banning of Fschmidt. I think Fschmidt offended many of the others on that thread personally over the years. That isnt to say that he personally attacked them. Just that his views are not readily accepted there, and many posters took it personally. Also, Fschmidt is/was very vocally anti-MGTOW, which many of those posters there take very seriously.

I am glad you are still posting here, Fschmidt. Along with MrPeabody. If you want to read, just get a VPN and re-register.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I remember getting banned for 30 days from the POF forums a few years ago for posting this:"you have to be careful what you say in here, this forum is run by fascists". :D Point exemplified!