Most Eastern European girls want their one and only

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Most Eastern European girls want their one and only

Post by Tsar »

Most Eastern European girls want to find their one and only. Contrast that with the slutty American and Anglo girls that want their flings.

http://claritaslux.com/girls/eastern-eu ... -marriage/

It describes how Eastern European girls want their one and only from the time they are teens. American girls want a bad boy "scum-culture-cool" thug until it's time to settle down with a guy that "scum-culture" calls betas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

great article. Notice all the bitter responses from the women? American women just can't handle the fact that Foreign women are simply better overall. American women just continue to try to justify that we (men from here) are the ones that are at fault. They always point the finger at us. That women in the reply complained about a guy she dated and said that he kept saying bad things about his ex wife. She said that he's the one at fault, but how does she even know? She wasn't married to that woman. Oh and not to mention, the woman in the reply is a single mom with a 6 year old son...figures...

AVOID AMERICAN WOMEN
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Wow! What a coincidence. I was just reading this article on his site.

http://claritaslux.com/girls/marry-idealist/

He says at the end of this article,

Where to find snow-white

I recommend finding a wife here:

Poland
Russia
Ukraine

He also says in other articles South America.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

OTB wrote:Wow! What a coincidence. I was just reading this article on his site.

Where to find snow-white

Poland
Russia
Ukraine

Poland is the WORST place to find a wife. Polish women are big fat bully bitches who put on weight before middle age, they are thick-set people and more prone to obesity than anglo women. If you think western women are vile scum, then just wait until you start living with a polish woman. Boy, are you in for the shock of your life.

These are where the best wives in the world are from:

sulawesi
phillipines
vietnam
brazil
japan
sri lanka
the mergui archipelago

If you're a quality man in search of a quality wife, those are the places you should be looking.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I want to find an Eastern European bride so these are my top places

Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Hungary
Slovakia
Bulgaria
Romania

Maybe Croatia
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Great site. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

clowny wrote:

Where to find snow-white

Poland
Russia
Ukraine

Poland is the WORST place to find a wife. Polish women are big fat bully bitches who put on weight before middle age, they are thick-set people and more prone to obesity than anglo women. If you think western women are vile scum, then just wait until you start living with a polish woman. Boy, are you in for the shock of your life.

sulawesi
phillipines
vietnam
brazil
japan
sri lanka
the mergui archipelago

If you're a quality man in search of a quality wife, those are the places you should be looking.
That's not true. If you look at my photo albums from Poland, you'll see that obesity there is uncommon. Thin girls are the norm. See here: http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures

Most Polish girls have good Catholic values too. It's just that they prefer white guys, not other races. And they are more reserved too than in Eastern Europe.

Russia is a very iffy place though. The women are super approachable, but I hear that to find a good girl there, you have to go to the village. The city girls are pretty much corrupted. They also have no sense of morality or conscience.

Some members here have good experiences with girls in Lithuania and Latvia. Why not there? They are very sweet and feminine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Winston wrote:That's not true. If you look at my photo albums from Poland, you'll see that obesity there is uncommon. Thin girls are the norm. See here: http://russiadatingadventures.shutterfly.com/pictures

Most Polish girls have good Catholic values too. It's just that they prefer white guys, not other races. And they are more reserved too than in Eastern Europe.

Russia is a very iffy place though. The women are super approachable, but I hear that to find a good girl there, you have to go to the village. The city girls are pretty much corrupted. They also have no sense of morality or conscience.

Some members here have good experiences with girls in Lithuania and Latvia. Why not there? They are very sweet and feminine.
Polish woman have masculine features such as big, prominent noses...big hands and thick, stubby fingers. Sorry, but I like women who look delicate and feminine. Polish women are also EXTREMELY stubborn and argumentative - THIS IS A WELL KNOWN FACT, EVEN POLISH MEN WILL TELL YOU THIS. "No sense of morality or conscience" describes them perfectly.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I just laughed so hard when all the women tried attacking the writer of the article. Not one of them made their points clear and as usual used their ignorance on how men marry foreigners because they want a doormat when in reality AW still don't see what is wrong with them. One even said that he was the problem and not AW. Also you can see the shaming tactics that Winston and so many others have mentioned here that AW use to put others down just because someone voted his feet and found greener pastures elsewhere.

AW can't stand it when a American man marries a foreigner. They pretty much feel like they got slapped in the face with a dead rotting fish. I can honestly relate to the writer of the article cause I myself married my own EE princess and never regretted it. Still to this day some AW that I know think I'm crazy for marrying someone outside of the US. They can think whatever they want cause deep down inside they know I'm the one who had the last laugh.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

***JP*** wrote:I just laughed so hard when all the women tried attacking the writer of the article. Not one of them made their points clear and as usual used their ignorance on how men marry foreigners because they want a doormat when in reality AW still don't see what is wrong with them. One even said that he was the problem and not AW. Also you can see the shaming tactics that Winston and so many others have mentioned here that AW use to put others down just because someone voted his feet and found greener pastures elsewhere.

AW can't stand it when a American man marries a foreigner. They pretty much feel like they got slapped in the face with a dead rotting fish. I can honestly relate to the writer of the article cause I myself married my own EE princess and never regretted it. Still to this day some AW that I know think I'm crazy for marrying someone outside of the US. They can think whatever they want cause deep down inside they know I'm the one who had the last laugh.
AWs are mostly miserable deep down inside and they just don't know how to change their ways. They're always going to be pointing the finger at the guy. Ok, I understand...sometimes a guy may be at fault, we're not perfect but it is obviously clear that it's mostly the women that's the problem here. They can't accept it and they never will. But it's ok, let them become miserable and lonely with their cats. Just like you said, we can be the ones who get the last laugh. Success is the best revenge. More guys should find a good foreign woman and rub it in the faces of the AW.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I agree that success is the best revenge. Marrying a beautiful young foreign princess that is unlike any feminist or slutty American women will cause all American women to be jealous. When a man with money, morals, decent or attractive looks, and stability goes and marries a foreign bride all those parasitic, toxic, gold-digging Americunts will be upset because the man didn't settle for a feminist slut, he knocked them off their pedestal, and they know they won't be able to manipulate him and leech off of him. American women like to whore themselves with thugs and bad boys while they leech off the better men and more productive men in society.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:

Where to find snow-white

Poland
Russia
Ukraine

sulawesi
phillipines
vietnam
brazil
japan
sri lanka
the mergui archipelago

You're always screaming about Poland, I don't know any fat Polish women, never met one. Neither of them ugly either. One super tall (6'0) and another with DD chest.

Africa? Are you kidding????

The rest save for Brazil are poor countries. Brazil is a poor country with 1st world prices and a real estate bubble.

Best women on that list are in Brazil. No Yellow Fever here, you're welcome to all the Asian punai you can carry, no skin off me. Same with African women.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

The site looks good.

Some quotes from women's reactions to the site:

"I was with my son’s father for 17 years and unfortunately that ended."
My most likely translation of that: 'I got bored, waited for the kids to grow up, then ended it.'

"ADMIN, you are by far the rudest most dead WRONG, insluting person Ive encountered in a long time...spinless jerk ...
vindicitive...rude jerk...self righteous twirp...admin are really ruining it for us nice American girls "
My translation: 'There are nice girls in the USA - but I'm not one of them'. Her descriptions of the admin writer and his writings as 'insluting' (sic), 'spinless' (sic) and 'vindicitive' (sic) really say a lot about her own thoughts (sick).

P.S. Africa?? None of Clowny's suggested places is in Africa.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

jagulep wrote:The site looks good.

Some quotes from women's reactions to the site:

"I was with my son’s father for 17 years and unfortunately that ended."
My most likely translation of that: 'I got bored, waited for the kids to grow up, then ended it.'

"ADMIN, you are by far the rudest most dead WRONG, insluting person Ive encountered in a long time...spinless jerk ...
vindicitive...rude jerk...self righteous twirp...admin are really ruining it for us nice American girls "
My translation: 'There are nice girls in the USA - but I'm not one of them'. Her descriptions of the admin writer and his writings as 'insluting' (sic), 'spinless' (sic) and 'vindicitive' (sic) really say a lot about her own thoughts (sick).

P.S. Africa?? None of Clowny's suggested places is in Africa.

Proves exactly how bad AW are. I pretty much laughed at those women and their ignorant comments especially since the guy who wrote on his forum clearly said not all AW but regardless they just blew up on him. They just can't stand it when men go for foreigners cause they know that the more good guys wake up and go abroad the more AW are losing because they know deep inside that the schmo they wanted to keep in the back burner waiting for them to be done screwing every bad boy and player is no longer gonna wait for them.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.