HappierAbroad.com estimated worth is at $88,560

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

HappierAbroad.com estimated worth is at $88,560

Post by steve55 »

http://mcjonline.com/www/happierabroad.com

Happierabroad.com is in business since 2007-04-21 which means that it was registered 5 years 8 months 2 weeks ago and is registered with GODADDY.COM, LLC. happierabroad.com is ranked #88,569 in the world according to Alexa.com traffic rank and gets around 61,434 daily pageviews from 10,239 unique visitors. It has 299,000 pages indexed by Google and 24 by Bing. happierabroad.com has Google PageRank 4 of 10, which is easy to achieve using various SEO strategies. Website's IP address is 208.109.78.121 which means that server is located in New York, New York City, United States. It appears that this website has no backlinks in Google and around 428 indexed by Alexa. happierabroad.com generates around $ 123.00 USD in daily ads revenue and its estimated value is $ 88,560.00 USD. Since no malware was detected and recently reported by users, happierabroad.com is rated as SAFE to visit. Information about this website was last updated 1 month ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VS. globaldatingsolution.com ??? globaldatingsolution.com estimated worth is $ 8.95

globaldatingsolution.com is in business since 2012-02-04 which means that it was registered 11 months 3 days 3 hours ago and is registered with CHEAPIES.COM INC.. globaldatingsolution.com is ranked #5,841,774 in the world according to Alexa.com traffic rank and gets around 156 daily pageviews from 78 unique visitors. It has 49 pages indexed by Google and 1 by Bing. globaldatingsolution.com has Google PageRank 1 of 10, which is the lowest positive rank and shows the poor quality of this website. Website's IP address is 66.147.244.111 which means that server is located in Utah, Provo, United States. It appears that this website has no backlinks in Google and around 8 indexed by Alexa. globaldatingsolution.com generates around $ 0.15 USD in daily ads revenue and its estimated value is $ 8.95 USD. Information about this website was last updated 2 seconds ago.

LOL, well, lets just say I have some catching up to do. LOL.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL that site just took my Alexa rank and gave the same value it seems. However, the lower the Alexa rank, the better. Since Google.com is ranked #1 in Alex, does that mean it's worth only $1? lol

The daily revenue generated is an overestimate, but it's within the ball park range. I actually make around $60 a day from this site, not $123. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

It says i make ad revenue when i dont. I don't no ads or revenue generation going on at all . Lol.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

LOL as well for one of my sites:

****.com generates around $ 0.15 USD in daily ads revenue and its estimated value is $ 8.95 USD.

WRONG! It generates about $8 a day and so is worth around $5000.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

deleted
Last edited by fschmidt on January 9th, 2013, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I like the 'service idea' of the site .. if they work out the kinks it'll be a great webiste with loads of traffic.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

60 bucks a day in ad revenue? not bad Winston! You really are sitting on a goldmine. You can easily ramp things up and get to 100 and then 150/day if you were a little bit more pro active...With an 1800-2k passive income, there's no way way/reasons or excuses for you to stay hibernating in Taiwan. You could have a very good lifestyle in most of Asia. Time to start exploring again. Bangkok, Chiang Mai, China and 90% of the places in SEA are very easily doable on that money. Do that, start exploring again, report and then that would be the best and easiest way to increase your traffic and income for the site. Among many other ways you can cash in big time on your site. I repeat again, you are sitting on a goldmine, stop being lazy. If you're not willing to do it, I'm willing to buy the site from you and I'll do some good things with it...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah I also offered to help with this place.

But Winston's making enough to go live in China for a while. Assuming he can get a visa and live there then the costs are OK. My business lady friend has reappeared and she can bargain hard for apartments for us. She's not working right now, so she'll help us out (especially if we find her a husband!!!).

If you don't have a job in the centre then you can live somewhere cheap like Foshan or Baiyun - apartments can be had for $250 a month. Who cares if they're rubbish, its cheap enough to eat out all the time and really all you need an apartment for is for sleeping. During the day just take your laptop to McDonalds and use their aircon to keep cool.

Food is cheap especially if you can read enough Chinese to eat in the places with no English. I found health cover for $50 a month which would do for emergencies. The bus is 3RMB for a journey of any length and the metro not much more.

If you want some extra cash, all kinds of shady jobs appear advertised online - before Christmas I saw Santa jobs paying $80 a day, and I've also seen Steve Jobs lookalike gigs advertised.

If we need girlfriends we should go to the walking street in Foshan, my god the shop assistants there were absolutely incredible!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.